Bitcoin is STILL the king of cryptos

>bitcoin is STILL the king of cryptos
>even though it's incredibly outdated

Because you still can't use crypto for shit, at least 90% of buyers are in it exclusively to sell for more local fiat, very few are interested are interested in the technology and many don't even understand it at a basic level

Bitcoin won't die until one of those better cryptos actually gets widespread acceptance from retailers and speculators take a back seat to users

GOLD

>king of cryptos

means about as much as being the king of used condoms at this point

crypto is finshed. caput. DONE. I cashed out for a $45k loss and considering where some other peoples' portfolios are at right now I'm counting my lucky stars that I was even able to get that much.

its not

first scammers said it was a currency, now scammers call it digital gold

brand recognition and 30% market dominance

>buy high
>sell low

nice

Longest market, biggest development team.

Bitcoin is the only decentralised coin, and its fundamentals are the most difficult to change so it will in all likelihood stay the most decentralised.

All shitcoins are almost just like fiat, or can easily be turned into fiat be threatening their creator, what makes you think they are good candidate to kill central banks ?

BEND THE KNEE
E
N
D

Almost all fiat onramps and offramps are for BTC

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Crypto cannot die

bitcoin will hit $1 million at some point before 2022. mark my words

>newfags and 12 year olds think cryptography can die

>buy crypto
>Wait 10 fucking days to receive it

Credit/Debit cards will always be superior

1M marketcap

>Bitcoin is the only decentralised coin

The technology cannot disappear but the trick is to find which coin will be used in the future.

>Bitcoin is the only decentralised coin

> equating the time it takes to enter a position in a currency with transactional speed of that currency

Ethereum

ripple

Yeah no fuck you dude. This bullshit and you know it

Invest in JEW

It’s faster to transfer raiblocks and it’s cheaper compared to debit/credit

By cheaper I meant cheaper transaction cost (0)

You made a bullshit comparison. I can use bitcoin to send $100M with a $10 fee in less than an hour across any borders. You can’t do that with any fiat currency in the world.

Hell no. You invest in tricks you will get fooled. I dont care if the coin isnt going to be mainstream just so long as it has a healthy following like bitcoin has.