JUST

HAHAHAHA PLEASE TELL ME NONE OF YOU NIGGERS FELL FOR THIS

Why would I take financial advice from a black person?

Exactly

GIVE ME MY 100k BACK

his face is so punchable.

i lost $300k i killed myself

>I didn't tell you guys to do anything, I been just doin dis on youtube.

HI TREVON!!! I AM SITTING RIGHT BEHIND YOU ON THIS FLIGHT TO MEXICO

can someone explain this whole thing to me?

who is this guy?

well i had $500 in loans, whatever lol

A pajeet

Saw it from a mile away. if you actually fell for this ponzi scheme then you deserve this whole shit show.

bulbous features

smug expression

lifeless eyes

Brotha, if you're reading this, you really need to stop. Shut up and go into hiding for a bit, cause there's people who lost everything because of your promotion and going to be gunnin for your ass.

You keep saying over and over that you didn't do anything wrong. Really? You signed up to be a promoter for a ponzi scheme. You used your influence to get other people to throw money into this scam. You really think you did NOTHING wrong?? You are really playing the victim right now? You're telling people to HOLD their BCC?? Bruh, are you drunk??

Dude... Bitconnect wasn't brought down because of "hate", they took your money and ran because that is what ponzi schemes inevitably do. And you helped them. You may still be in denial and think Bitconnect was not a ponzi, but the law is going to find otherwise. And you, as one of the highest paid promoters and recruiters of the ponzi, are going to be prosecuted. Brother, that alone is going to ruin your life. Your criminal defense is going to cost you all your wealth. Man... just pack it up and run. Shut the fuck up, and run.

You were used, you used others, and now you're left out in the open because your masters had no face. We only saw yours. You lose.

lets not make this guy a meme pls

I didn't even know about this till today... D..did I miss out?

I've never heard of this nigger? Who is he and what did he do?

this. so much. fuck. post some fine milkers instead. please?

WEW
E
W

ya done now

based fucking 4chanians