You dumb fucks

Total crypto MCap is $531B. Do you not understand how cheap things are right now? Stop being faggot whinefuckcucks and buy.

531b is a lot user...

Its 10% of Dot Com. And considering crypto would at max have only 10% of the Dot Com investors, the bubble has popped.

>pulls random numbers out of his ass to help himself cope with being a nocoiner

This bubble will dwarf the dotcom bubble. Bitcoin has global macroeconomic implications. I’m expecting $10T minimum

First, my quads denote your abiding faggotry. Second, when I woke up this morning and saw blood coming out of my Delta Ass, you know what I did? I smoked a fucking Winston, made a cup of instant coffee, black as your nigger mother, and fucking bought. Because I am not a fucking faggot kike fuck.

BUT IM ALREADY ALL IN
I WAS ALL IN BEFORE THE CRASH

YOU FUCKING BUY IT
AAAAAAAAAAAAA

Dotcom was all American companies and American investors. Crypto is global.

How do I get my fucking fiat into the market before it goes up again?

seriously? crypto will be significantly bigger than dot com. CME literally just started, and the #4 bank in the world just announce a crypto exchange for fuck's sake tied to the yen. If you seriously think this is the end of this carnival, you deserve to be poor.

Crypto is uninronically the future

Dotcom companies were shit but at least they had actual businesses etc. 99% of alts are completely unused for their purported use-cases

Fuck it, I sorted by the greatest drops today and picked up some coins. Got a shitload of Bitsconnect, looks like its way down. Is it a recent fork of bitcoin? I'm thinking people might be selling off because they just got the forked coins. Any other coins way down I should pick up? I only can buy on hitbtc rn

oh and #1 coin is unusable as well fucking lmao

Bitcoin and ethereum alone should have market caps in the trillions

eh, no, a lot of them didn't. Lots of dot com businesses were empty office space. The one's that were actual businesses, however, and knew what the fuck they were doing made a fuckload of money both during AND after the rest of the shitty bubble companies evaporated.

>Deluded coiners panicking
Invest into real businesses you manchildren

Is this a larp? No one can be this retardrd

I'm laughing my ass off so hard right now

>what is inflation

3 trillion was worth a heck of a whole lot more in 2000

>always do the opposite of what Veeky Forums says
You're not foolin me, faggot.

You stupid nigger, the whole market isn't even worth a trillion yet!

No shit retard that’s why I’m saying it’s going to continue going up a fuckton. Only retards or pussies sell at these prices

Dog shit is still shit.

This.

/thread

Hello name is gigi come from china