Starting a business with Crypto Money

Anyone out there actually going to start a crypto-related business, or are there any entrepreneurs currently on Veeky Forums?

I'm still in college so all of my small businesses are just that, small. I'd love to hear what you guys are doing, though.

General entrepreneurship thread too

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=5uPdvTZcHYo
youtube.com/watch?v=QQirzsu288k
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I don't feel a need for it, it's easier and take less time to just buy houses and rent them to a companny that rents them. You get profit everymonth from a company, it is a good business so they will not only pay you but keep every needs of locators so you don't have to worry about it.

Yeah, I'm gonna start a business with the $500 I made with crypto and cant cash out anyway.

locators destroy something?
Not your problem.
Locators don't want to move?
Not your problem.

Damn, that's pretty nice. My gains are just enough to pay for tuition/room/board/car and put a little bit in savings, but once I've saved at least 50k(OUTSIDE of crypto) I plan on getting into real estate.

but how long does it take to recoup investment if you have to account for fees to those comp?

btw, here's what I do:

>iOS app branded as a "cryptocurrency toolkit," has tickers, profit calculators, portfolio, and a forum, not out yet but I'm working on it as we speak.
>tai-lopez-esque website targeted towards high schoolers/college kids like me, built to teach people how to start businesses for cheap; each course either costs $15 or you can get a $35 monthly subscription.
>I have a website that offers free graphics templates for churches, all they need to download is an email. I can then periodically sell the email list, and populate the sites with ads.

>My REAL job is website design and social media management, but for social media management I just schedule 10 tweets and facebook/instagram posts a week and still get paid $500 a month per client. Also charge $750 per site. Buy the wordpress theme for $60, take the rest home.

I cashed out an easy 10k I made and started a successful Amazon FBA store. I'm making money so fucking easily it's not even funny.

I'll never wagecuck again as long as Amazon exists

How much do you make off your iOS app?

How'd you start out?

Like I said it still hasn't materialized. I'm working on it now and I hope it should be out by the end of the week.

thanks for the idea, im faster. Catch me on the app store, cuck

I tried dropshipping lads, my only issue here is I cant fucking drive traffic! I've spend hundreds of dollars on ads with no success. How did you do it user!

fucking bet

hi tanner fox

also what's the best way to rank? I don't want to heavily invest unless I am sure to rank 1 or 2

also any niches you aren't personally invested in but would suggest?

Steal my idea and I'm taking you to court.

MILITARY COIN (TM)

What is it?

Fund coup de t'at anonymously online

Why?

Militia is dangerous to assemble, many FBI

Can start up silkroad-style anonymous overthrow of government, militias, gangs, etc

Decentralized, can't be shoah'd

I actually started a boba shop here in Las Vegas. I host a few crypto classes to onboard new people. Partnered up with some btc atm service have a bunch of people who think they're going to be crypto rich pop in lol

all i can think of is some pajeet shit like crypto gift cards or ATMs

im lazy and dont want to get back into programming so that doesnt help either

MILITARY COIN

Buy weapons tax free, organize militia, plan overthrow/installation phase

Use military coin to pay and fund militia, terrorists, allies, it's your choice

The government decides wars, now the people can with MILITARY COIN

start conducting business with others in crypto. Fuck the taxes

Anyone offer tips who've dropshipped on the past?

this is probably the most retarded question but I don't use instagram. my old lady does though for her kids clothing bullshit. How in the fuck do you schedule instagram posts? I know you can do it on faceberg, but the manually having to do posts when faceberg you can schedule it ahead of time

Theres programs that sign you in and post what you have scheduled

holy kek

buffergram

also this is fucking ingenious

This.

Do you dropship?

Online arbitradge (tacticalarbitradge.com) and Private label import from china (alibaba).

Get keepa.
Get Amzscout or Jungle scout.

Follow those trends
$$$$

Doesn't matter, land doesn't depreciate unless there's a global genocide.

Online Arbitradge
youtube.com/watch?v=5uPdvTZcHYo

Private Label
youtube.com/watch?v=QQirzsu288k

Good luck anons. Crypto goes through these dips but this shit will see you through.

What kind of things are you selling?

I actually have a website idea that no one has ever done yet and I've confirmed this every day on google and subtly asking around for the last 2 years. It's a fucking goldmine idea and I have no faith in my ability to maintain it while protecting my idea since anyone who can code better than I can will literally make millions off of it. I got serious about it last year and have been busting my ass learning to code and throwing myself through several bootcamps and getting red hat certs along the way but it's still not good enough. I don't even trust other personal people that I know for help with this idea less they run their fucking mouths and give it away.

>online arbitradge
So thats what they're calling it now. Looks like the same concept. Except its nicer to do it off Amazon, since the market is already there.

My issue for my website is the traffic. Ive been considering ebay since I have some background with it before.

How much are you generating a month user?
Rev/ Net

Why dont you hire someone and get a lawyer involved?

Amazon do all the fulfillment which is the beauty of it.

8k rev last month and growing 40% net margin (22% inc amazon fees but they are variable costs), 32% after tax, set up a limited company first you pay only 20% tax instead of 27% as a sole trader at least in the UK anyway.

Start a zine analysing all the best memes of the week.