Are ya winnin son?

Are ya winnin son?

GO AWAY, YOU'RE NOT MY REAL DAD

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

y-yeah dad e-everything is fine

>looks at blockfolio
>down 90%

stealing this

I used to be ya dig lmao haven't checked in a week wtf is this lool

>"Ay yea pa, dam come here and look at da vanilla-faced crackas buying my "marketing" scheme. We gonna be rich beng bang skeeta skeeta muh nigga"

AAAHHHHHHH BITCONNECT STOLE ALL MY MONEY DAD.
SUE THEM DADDYYY SUE THEM!!!!!!
I WAS TOLD I WOULD ALWAYS GET MONEY DAD!
YOUR BASTARD SON TREVON TOLD ME IT WAS OKAY!
REEEEE!!!!!

Fuck Veeky Forums this hits home.

A month ago I showed my parents my gains and they were really impressed. I laid out my plan for them and they gave me 20k to invest for them. I put 30% of it into BitConnect and the rest into BitCoin.

Every weekend we have a sit down where I show them their gains and up til this point I've been hiding the losses but I don't think I can anymore. This is all over the news.

I've been working dual shifts to try and make the money up but if they tell me to pull it all out I am fucked.

I don't want to disappoint them, what can I do?

Brotha, if you're reading this, you really need to stop. Shut up and go into hiding for a bit, cause there's people who lost everything because of your promotion and going to be gunnin for your ass.

You keep saying over and over that you didn't do anything wrong. Really? You signed up to be a promoter for a ponzi scheme. You used your influence to get other people to throw money into this scam. You really think you did NOTHING wrong?? You are really playing the victim right now? You're telling people to HOLD their BCC?? Bruh, are you drunk??

Dude... Bitconnect wasn't brought down because of "hate", they took your money and ran because that is what ponzi schemes inevitably do. And you helped them. You may still be in denial and think Bitconnect was not a ponzi, but the law is going to find otherwise. And you, as one of the highest paid promoters and recruiters of the ponzi, are going to be prosecuted. Brother, that alone is going to ruin your life. Your criminal defense is going to cost you all your wealth. Man... just pack it up and run. Shut the fuck up, and run.

You were used, you used others, and now you're left out in the open because your masters had no face. We only saw yours. You lose.

Good song right there

>BitConnect
kek how can you be so stupid theres literally 10+ coins that you can make money on if you hodl and you pick a ponzi coin and bitcoin with potentially one of the slowest overall gainers you could pick from

Tell them the truth, tell them its all down, but tell them best thing to do is wait it out

Because I got caught up in the hype for it. I saw the potential for huge gains.

My father and mother almost went broke paying for my leukemia treatments and this was supposed to be my way of paying them back.

I don't know what to do.

I should have listened to lucifer

Legit my mom called me today and said she saw "the bitcoins" on TV and wanted to ask how much money I was up now.

I had to tell her I was down about 6 grand. She just said "oh"

Make it with binance. Or bitmex if you want really high risks high rewards.

Go all in on FUN

if not trolling your safest bet for 2018 is omisego just move it all to that and hold. omise will process all payments on omisego when it's done. Also the first to be running plasma which is being worked on by poon, vitalik, david knott and more of the eth team. Omise has been around since 2013 and has thousands of merchants and it's very likely to be the next coin on coinbase so don't fuck this up

If you're not a larper keep one bitcoin (since it will go to $100,000 likely before 2020) and put the rest in ETH (once everything finishes crashing)
If this is a bear market, then it's a bear market, nothing much you can do
Explain to your parents that this kinda of thing is going to happen, but longrun this is a did and steady investment
We're in it for the longhaul boyos

I'm not down much despite my retarded move last night at 2.30am... I moved into tether and fiat. Then I've been buying in the dips today and I think I'm only down 1k now from what I lost. Just waiting and hoping ICX drops so I can get back in that, but I think I fucked up on that one.

>Every weekend we have a sit down where I show them their gains and up til this point I've been hiding the losses but I don't think I can anymore. This is all over the news.
Weekly is too often imo. A bad week in the market and they'll want to get out. You need to explain that while gains can be crazy it goes both ways, and that January has been bad for the past 3 or 4 years.

In a way you just scammed your parents by proxy.

Tell them you need to research and losses like this are actually common. LOTS of people right noe are fucked. But fucked doesn't mean you're cucked.

Gotta get back into it. Throw a couple hundred at some promising ICO's and hodl. I'm trying to get my parents some shit too. Tough breaks and my mom had a heart attack 4 days ago. idk what I'd do if I lost her.

Most of us deserve what good crypto can bring.

EVERYDAY EVERYDAY DAD.
STOP COMING INTO MY ROOM.

Holy fuck
Sorry for the abhorrent typos
I'm being a dirty phoneposter right now

I think you are right about coinbase - i have a feeling it is going to be a quality ERC20 and OMG is probably about the best option there. I should own more

Still winnin by a mile bae.
The softy children are sellin me all there crypto cheap.

Balls deep on LINK, blackdad.

I told my mother and she started freaking out. She called my father and he is on the way home from work early now. I can hear her crying downstairs right now.

I tried to explain this is what happens in crypto but she just kept telling me that I lost everything.

I need to get out of the house before my dad gets home.

i don't know what to say bro
your back in on the wall right now, the only way is to push forward

My dad saw the blood in the streets and gave me 1K extra to invest.
We're Jewish.

based jew dad

Not the response I usually expect on Veeky Forums when I reveal my hebrewlevel.

>Y-yeah...