IT'S CRASHING AGAIN

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Other urls found in this thread:

coinmarketcap.com/currencies/tether/#markets
youtube.com/watch?v=SiXS_jjJYY8
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>just buy le dip bro. just buy le dip and you'l be RICCHHHHH XDDD.
BROOOOOOO JUST BUY
THE
DIP
BUY LE DIP AND WERE ALL GONNA REEECHHHH BROOOOOOOOOOOO XDDD

FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

JUST END MY LIFE ALREADY

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

When you buy a cryptocurrency, what the fuck are you actually buying?

Sold ETH at 1250, filled orders at 800, sold at 1050, buying back at 700.

Elliot waves you dumb fucks, do you read them?

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

HOLY FUCK WHO KNOWS I NEVER ASKED THIS WHY

WHY MOMMY WHAT AM I BUYIGN?!

We're on the verge of a death cross on the daily

bittttttconnnnnneeeeccccctttt just crashed and was outed as a scam to normies

so yeah expect red for days since the chain reaction of bad news still isnt over

>what the fuck are you actually buying?
SUFFERING

Virtual meme money.

More money

oh.

oh no.

whatever will i do.

No, really. Other than a bit of code and an alternate way to pay for things, what are you really buying?

I HURT MYSELF TODAY

Normies about to get shook with round 2.

Fuck I need one more week to get my capital in! Hold them bags for me Veeky Forums, just for one week! Don't sell and don't buy, just don't do shit, I want in!!

My shitcoins have gone from 1200 USD to 420 USD. I just want to go into a coma for a month and see it bounce back

TETHER UP, EVERYONE TETHER UP RIGHT FUCKING NOW

They can't keep getting away with this

WHY MOMMY WHY, YOU TOLD ME I AM SPECIAL AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

>When you buy a cryptocurrency, what the fuck are you actually buying?

Ones and zeros.

>bit of code
want to know how I know you're a retarded boomer?

DADDY GAVE ME HIS MONEY TO INVEST WHAT THE FUCK DO I DO

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCKKK

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Soon, it'll only be zeroes :^)

ITS TOO LAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAATE

I admit, I don't know shit. I wandered in from Veeky Forums. Just asking.

I PUSH MY TENDES INTO MY

Horse races and hookers.

Kek

TETHER IS CRASHING, REPEAT TETHER IS CRASHING

THERE'S NO WHERE LEFT TO HIDE, TETHER EXIT SCAM CONFIRMED

EASTER TOAD HAS JUST BEEN PRINTING TETHERS THIS WHOLE TIME, THERE'S NOTHING BACKING THEM

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

coinmarketcap.com/currencies/tether/#markets

so glad i only put 1300 in crypto

hold dont sell

I'm so glad I didn't buy into the 'dip'

great i hope these chinks crash it i dont get my deposit until tmrw

damn, theter up guys, don't buy

CAUSE IM FREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

WHY IS TETHER FALLING FASTER THAN BITCOIN

it was a pleasure shitposting with you gentlemen

I CAN ALWAYS GIVE MY EVERYTHING YO YOUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

You little brats thought you could get something for nothing. Who's laughing now?

buy some knee pads for your daddy

IT WASN'T NOTHING IT WAS MY LIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIFE

I sold everything, but now I can't log into buttrex
Am I the only one?

OH FUCK EXIT SCAM

THIS CANT KEEP HAPPENING

so much for xlm moonlanding I guess, btc fucked it all, but why can't I log in?

I don't like this, yes I am drunk, but wtf

youtube.com/watch?v=SiXS_jjJYY8

Holy fuck 5k is going to happen by the end of tomorrow

Lo and behold, both are x5 now since that vid.

Chill.

I don't think it will be that fast, but who knows... crypto is completely crazy and the trend is now obvious

FIX. THE. FUCKING. MARKET.

THE MARKET IS GOING GHOST

Literally nothing. Crypto is a fucking meme and ponzi scheme. How can anything have any value when literally anyone can make infinitely more copies of it? There are literally over 1000 fucking cyrpto currencies trading right now and they are all worthless fiat garbage.

HERE THEY COME AND THEY'RE SELLING AGAIN

Anyone want to buy some tulip bulbs?

JUST

A-ALRIGHT! l-let me make a few phone calls

Business is a fucking meme and ponzi scheme. How can anything have any value when literally anyone can make infinitely more copies of it? There are literally over 1000 fucking business being traded right now and they are all worthless fiat garbage.

Wooooooooooooooo!!

you're buying ownership of a token that's scarce on its respective network . can't really compare it to anything since bitcoin is literally the first time digital scarcity has ever existed.

>t. noSHITter

i only come to /biz for these threads lol

you sir, are a fucking retard

Nows a good time to buy some stocks.

digital beanie babies and pogs

Boomers win again.

GUYS LESS THAN A WEEK AGO I SOLD MY RARE COIN COLLECTION AND DUMPED EVERY CENT OF IT INTO CRYPTO

DO I STAY OR DO I SELL
>DO I STAY OR DO I SELL
DO I STAY OR DO I SELL
>DO I STAY OR DO I SELL
DO I STAY OR DO I SELL
>DO I STAY OR DO I SELL
DO I STAY OR DO I SELL
>DO I STAY OR DO I SELL
DO I STAY OR DO I SELL
>DO I STAY OR DO I SELL
DO I STAY OR DO I SELL
>DO I STAY OR DO I SELL
DO I STAY OR DO I SELL
>DO I STAY OR DO I SELL
DO I STAY OR DO I SELL
>DO I STAY OR DO I SELL
DO I STAY OR DO I SELL
>DO I STAY OR DO I SELL
DO I STAY OR DO I SELL
>DO I STAY OR DO I SELL
DO I STAY OR DO I SELL
>DO I STAY OR DO I SELL

Literally nothing. Music is a fucking meme and ponzi scheme. How can anything have any value when literally anyone can make infinitely more copies of it? There are literally over 1000 fucking songs selling right now and they are all worthless fiat garbage.

There's no way out but death now

I hope that after posting this you realize how fucking retarded you are.

I'VE HAD ENOUGH OF YOUR FUCKING SHIT
You can take those tulip bulbs and SHOVE THEM UP YOUR GAPING ASSHOLE
If you're in a state like mine, you can probably fit hundreds up there since CRYPTO ANALLY DESTROYED US
Stop shilling your flowsers, stop providing goods for consumers and start making magic money and selling it online so you can FUCK MANY THOUSANDS OF PEOPLE ALL AT ONCE
So fuck you, and fuck your shitty bulbs

That said, I do want some

hope

MOMMY NO NO NO NO NO NO

>BTC -20% an hour ago

>Buy

>Now -28%

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

8k here we come

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

kek

can still use their api though. Might place an order or something, but I think I'm just going to start botting now,

>proof of work

Website is a fucking meme and ponzi scheme. How can anything have any value when literally anyone can make infinitely more copies of it? There are literally over 1000 fucking website up right now and they are all worthless fiat garbage.

>this

I only think in sats, for me this is not real money, but just a computer game. I got everything for free anyways

cryptos are rewards for using your pc's processing power to run complex mathe matical calculations. when you "mine" bitcoins you're essentially helping someone by lending your cpu, then they pay you with digital internet baseball cards as a reward, which you can trade for others or sell to a collector for money.

I think it's ok to sell no w, then buy again

A unit of 'Gas' to run on a huge computer network.
That's exactly what you are buying.

what about tomorrow big boy

ah wew, we're good for now

WHY WONT IT STOPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP

How long till Sub 10k?

This shit is way too much. I thought the christmas crash was bad and that there was nothing else that could test my limits like that, I caved in and sold all my eth, regretted it hard when it mooned, bought back at 1k, thought i was safe but now that barrier has been breached. It wouldnt be so bad if it just went down in one deep anal fucking, but this is a painful slow deep fucking that never ends, it has been going up and down over the course of 2 days, already went red 4 times in a single day.

What the fuck do I do? Is this really the end?

someone needs to sacrifice themselves for the other bagholders, btc needs blood sacrifice to keep going up

Shut the fuck up faggot and get a job do you fucking see how pathetic greedy fags like yourself sound like?