I feel like it's 1929 all over again!

Sieg Heil!

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.org/details/EasyMeatIslam
youtube.com/watch?v=RG6fSFBYtKk
youtube.com/watch?v=TA3hakP2QkY
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

god i love that classical salute

I feel like you should fucking kill yourself.

sieg heil

if it is then I can't wait to kill some nazi faggots. Throw that arm up boys, makes you easier to find

yeah, great times

>watch out nazis!

except youre the jews not the natsoc kek its going to be glorious hunting

The larp is strong with this one.

hail victory

Crypto is the digital kristallnacht.

Transferring the economic power from useless good goy boomers to disfranchised white males is the recipe for success.

hahaha, things that will never happen for $500

Seig Heil!

You gonna fight along the side of all those ghetto nigs and colorful, "body positive" women user? Kek good luck

Everything is falling apart, quick OP, hang yourself.

Get in here
>

My grandpa literally fought against and was imprisoned by these cunts. And to think that two generations down people would be unironically looking up to the enemy. Even when Germans themselves look back at that period with intense shame. I don't understand anything any more.

>most of those died at the hands of allies
Nice desu. Nazis should follow their leader put some lead in their head. Pussy hitler couldn't even handle the consequences of his actions.

your grampa was a cuck idiot, who died for gay abortion feminist, liberal trash, HE DIED FOR A BUNCH OF KIKES
and FOR ISRAEL
Press S TO SPIT ON GRAVE

You're truly a piece of shit. Rot in hell you fucking neet

Germans only look on that period with shame because they were and still are forced to be ashamed of it. Because fighting for your beliefs is considered wrong in this decayed civilization.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

And the best goy of the month goes to...

I feel your pain friend, my great-grandfather died at Auschwitz

He fell out of one of the guard-towers, died instantly they say.

And then what are you going to do?

So when the Battle of Britain was going on and the Luftwaffe were bombing London, the British were only fighting back because of Israel.

Right.

>Nazis should follow their leader put some lead in their head
>implying Hitler didn't die of old age in Argentina
>being a redditor

Is he still alive to see what he fought for? If so I feel bad for him.

Death to all Jews

time for jews to get over muh holocaust

Unless your grandfather is literally Jewish I can't imagine he's happy with the outcome.

If you mean lawyers, then yes, the chainlink kills the common law dued

Just want to say thanks to our new janitors on Veeky Forums
You're doing a great job! Keep it up!

He was pretty fucking happy that Britain wasn't overrun by the Nazis.

>WAAAAHHH MAKE THE NAZIS GO AWAY
hey check it out, I found a picture of you

Why? Because he'd rather it be overrun with Arabs?

>immigration is the same as an invading army taking control

Enjoy your thread, I'm hiding it.

For sure, this is a good thread. Hail iur new janitors

Think he'd be happy that it's overrun by Arab and somali rape gangs enacting a malicious genocide instead?

archive.org/details/EasyMeatIslam

I never said that, but whatever bud. I look forward to hearing about Pakis murdering your grandpa in his nursing home on the news.

What are you gonna do bitchboy?

>implying hes not currently in a robotic life support suit in antarctica, building up his army of 7 foot tall aryan super soldiers to purge the earth

it pleases me to know that if any of you NEETs ever did that in public, you would lose your jobs or worse (in most "european" countries you would go straight to jail). hahaha nazis BTFO until the end. lol

How can I invest my money in this?

Thanks to crypto this isn't true anymore

if you actually want fascism back, create a syndicate of fellow likeminded people to pool your crypto earnings together to build a private army the likes of which the world has never seen. after that, the world is yours.

lol worthless cuck

youtube.com/watch?v=RG6fSFBYtKk

2:55

I honest to God think this is possible since some of us are holding pretty healthy gains. All that's needed is a tangible manifesto to pull us all together as a team.

Wonder if he's happy with the Rotterham 1400?

Defending a man who used cocaine eye drops kys

I don't like the jews either but financially fucking them would be the ultimate win.

>posts in Veeky Forums
>dislikes cocaine
The next line's for you, bud.

Happy as fuck I have no relatives that fought in WW2. The dumbest fucking war to ever happen.

Britain and France started it.

>the kind of neet fuck who looks down on junkies but defends shitler's cocaine use

Retard. The British wouldn't be at war at not if they weren't manipulated by (((them))). They were the ones who declared war on the Reich, not the other way around. The Luftwaffe was forced to bomb London because the UK was misled, instead of joining Hitler in creating an Aryan europe.

JFC I'm asian and even I know this. Kys cuck

it was a reply to this btw:
watch this video retard
youtube.com/watch?v=TA3hakP2QkY

Sieg Heil!

your grandpa fought AGAINST his own european brothers who were crafting the greatest civilization ever made.

My own grandfather was an RAF pilot and in the midst of the UK at its current state he told me and my father 'the war was all for nothing'

too many kikes on this board