ETH is one of the safe bets

Everything is dumping, but there are two things that will pump back up. ETH and BTC. I feel as though ETH is a safer bet right now, so I've put everything back into ETH. I suggest you do the same. The only other alternative is USDT, but that's better when everything is going down. Good luck

What about LTC user

>two things that wil
I feel like Litecoin is a relatively stable coin. I have a bunch in my coinbase, but I'm strictly holding it. Right now I'm attempting to alleviate everything else dumping. ETH looks a little healthier.

False ZRX is gold. Did better than my ETH.

literally none of this is safe, when will u learn

>X is
Do you actually believe ZRX is a safe coin to hold? BAKA

Only bitbeans is safe

Still dropping

When should I buy in?

If you already have coins, then what else are people to do. Sell for a big loss? Sure, if you have weak hands.

Yeah I'm way more bullish on ETH than I am on BTC anymore

I would get in soon.

You bought back in too early it'll be a few days at least until this will stabilize

>have coins,
You think it'll hit 750? It did go into the 7's a few hours ago.

This shit is happening BECAUSE of Bitcoin why do you fucking think its going to rebound. If it was good enough to rebound the crash would never have happened. FUCK, you bcore idiots!!

Too soon. We are going sub 800 on eth. Sorry man

calm down cashie

I'm 100% in ETH and I wouldn't even be mad. If this thing sees 800s again I'm breaking out the wallet

>ng sub 8
Obviously, dipshit, but ETH and BTC do have an inverse relationship. ETH could recover better.

nothing is a safe bet at this point

I’m buying the bitconnect dip

Are you fucking retarded. Look at it right now. This is Bitcoin fucking the entire market right now.

Sure ETH can recover. I agree.
But Bitcoin? No fucking way. When it gets to 8k~ ish we might see it go sideways for a bit.

all of this is part of the flippening. all going as planned

ETH will recover better. Then both drop. ETH recovers to a new ATH. over and over

I agree with this. This current dip in BTC is the birth pangs of the alt flippening. We've waited a long time for this, and in the long run it will be much healthier for the entire market if there is a decoupling between the prices of altcoins and bitcoin. Seriously, it's ridiculous how dinosaur coin can tank the whole market regardless of the relative merits of each alt coin. This paradigm needs to change, and I think it will.

So the one with limitless supply is the safest bet? You been propagandized by the Jew. Read about supply side economics.

washed up

Crypto cant go to $0, retard. There's no company to go bankrupt. It's just data that people hold onto.

ETH's ability to increase supply does not mean the supply has increased.

I have to say that this crash has made me feel even more secure about crypto than ever before. Not only is Bitcoin not going to 0.

Its been a t least a couple of months of very predictable warnings that this would happen. Not only that but its taken a long time even when we know full well that Bitcoin is a pile of shit. 25 dollar transaction fees, Lightning network is basically shittier version of Ripple.

It should have crashed in December no longer than a week after ATH. But it lumbered on for weeks and weeks. Even now while it crashes its taking forever. This drop to 6-8k may take fucking days.

Ok so, basically for this to happen literally everything needs to go wrong at once.

>bought ETH @ $1040 today

lets go boys

Wtf you should buy at like 800 or so.

Yeah I'm purely doing day trading for a while this shit is just too choppy for me right now to try and catch and ride a big move

bought right before it dropped steadily these past 3 hours. oh well lets see.

With the great alt washout you can see which coins whales actually believe in. Such as BTC, ETH, LTC, XMR. Normies got completely justed by TRX, XVG, XRP, BCC. (Trash against every principle of crypto)

>against every principle o
Even the mere mention of Verge pisses me off. Hyped up shitcoin level 10