Shill me on NEO

Other urls found in this thread:

github.com/input-output-hk/cardano-sl/commits/develop
github.com/EOSIO/eos/commits/master
github.com/neo-project/neo/commits/master
news.bitcoin.com/japans-largest-bank-to-launch-cryptocurrency-exchange/?utm_source=OneSignal Push&utm_medium=notification&utm_campaign=Push Notifications
youtube.com/watch?v=qpUdTIQdjVE
weibo.com/neosmarteconomy?is_hot=1
coinmarketcap.com/currencies/comsa-eth/
thebitcoin.pub/t/trinity-lightning-network-for-the-neo-blockchain/23800
twitter.com/SovCryptoBlog/status/953236998940061696
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

He is the one.

NEO = NOE = OEN = ONE

The ONE

I'm all in.

Billions of transactions per second, faster than ETH, has 27 working Dapps, with way more in the pipeline, can program with C++ and a ton of other languages, ETH can only use Solidity, more partnerships and ICO's in the pipeline, literally already uses Raiden network and is severely undervalued. If ETH can break $1000, then this definitely can. Need i go on?

EOY predictions?

wait untill it quits it's bear, don't care what it do, but I will join when it starts the bullrun. Be my guest and buy while it's bearing

Neo is a better eth with stronger reach. Eth is trying to catch up to what Neo already has. In order to start a new token you need a certain amount of gas which will promote higher quality long term ICOS.

$1000+

At least $1000, probably hit that by July. I wouldn't be surprised if we hit $2000 EOY.

>Also, forgot to mention that there are no transaction fees, and moving NEO between wallets is super fast (~3 minute transaction times).

It's also only available on a handful of exchanges so the price is inflated under the assumption that when it becomes available the newbies will rush in.

The problem is it is considered a security and several exchanges have said they will not list it.

Dont touch this shit. Its a chinese coin hyped up by westerners. Do you really want to be holding a Chinese coin when China is firing warning shots against crypto?

NEO isnt big in China. Ever wonder why all of its partner companies are Western companies? OnChain doesnt count.

Plus OnChain only treats it as a pet project. NEO has existed for quite a while now and they dont really change the underlying blockchain tech that much. The only reason its fast is because the nodes are centralized. You want to invest in teams whos only focus is working on the blockchain's tech. OnChain is busy with their other projects.

If you are going to bet on something to kill ETH better to invest in third gen blockchains like EOS and ADA. Some might say they are vaporware but you should do your own research or ask the ADA or EOS shills in biz for more details.

Yeah, why buy low when I can wait for it to rise another 20% and buy higher.

It’s going to be classified as a security and delisted from exchanges. Not even “maybe” this is 100% locked in.

I actually think EOS has some room for a pump, but it has many coins, pump potential is greater for NEO in the long run. Also, not sure what you mean when you claim NEO is centralized? I mean, ETH is effectively centralized, no cares about it when speculating on virtual machine tokens...

Costs minimum of $30k to launch a Dapp on the Neo network. Compared to Eths $400-$500. Neo has more red flags than China.

Thank you based fud
Keep this up, the old Veeky Forums way

This guy gets it.

Besides it possibly being banned for being a "security", there's no cons user.

>Also, not sure what you mean when you claim NEO is centralized?
There arent that much NEO nodes bro. Almost everyone is using the Neon light wallet.

>I mean, ETH is effectively centralized, no cares about it when speculating on virtual machine tokens...
ETH has more full nodes than Bitcoin...

>Costs minimum of $30k to launch a Dapp on the Neo network.
>Compared to Eths $400-$500.
Launching an ETH contract is much cheaper than $400 lol. Last time i made a fake ICO i think its $2 or $8? But yeah this is another red flag for NEO. How can the developer ecosystem grow when developers cant even try to deploy a dapp without paying $30k?

Sure they can lower it but by then its already too late. Developers go to ecosystems with rich libraries and frameworks. Currently ETH is the #1 choice but EOS and ADA are deploying rich libraries and frameworks too.

Thats the only reason i was forced to invest in EOS and ADA, to protect my ETH holdings.

Checked, digits confirm. I’m going to branch out to EOS and ADA currently mostly in Eth. Have some Neo I’m still selling off.

>Thank you based fud
Its not FUD take a look at the githubs

ADA: github.com/input-output-hk/cardano-sl/commits/develop
>Shitload of branches with a shitload of commits each
>ADA devs are famous for their contribution in Haskell

EOS: github.com/EOSIO/eos/commits/master
>Shitload of branches with a shitload of commits each
>Not as good as ADA though

NEO: github.com/neo-project/neo/commits/master
>Only has one branch master and few commits

>There arent that much NEO nodes bro. Almost everyone is using the Neon light wallet.

Even if that's true, not really seeing why that's an issue? I had an ETH node up until ~May before Mist became an unusable piece of shit, then I moved to MyEtherWallet and finally I just left my coins on Coinbase because it's easier. Never did the fact that I had a node or not change my perception of the coin's value. I can guarantee your average holder doesn't care either. Only reason you'd need a node is if you were a developer anyway, which brings me to my next point...

>Launching an ETH contract is much cheaper than $400 lol. Last time i made a fake ICO i think its $2 or $8? But yeah this is another red flag for NEO. How can the developer ecosystem grow when developers cant even try to deploy a dapp without paying $30k?

You'll need to source me on these figures. But, I don't see this being too big of an issue. That price is arbitrary and can be lowered. Also, the NEO virtual machine has dapps and actually WORKS as a virtual machine. Transactions are super fast, and the network doesn't brick over a single app (think Crypto Kitties), and even when Ethereum bricked, no one cared.

I'm not saying that EOS and ADA don't have their place, but why bring those up when we are talking about the merits of NEO? If anything NEO is superiour to ETH because you can create Dapps using many commonly used programming languages, such as C++, Java, etc. Plenty of developers are working with NEO, and there will be more on the way, believe me.

2/2
That said i still believe ETH will be king however ADA and EOS will continue to gain traction in 2018 since it will take a while for ETH to scale.

EOS will launch in June 2018 (complete features, end of roadmap) and would be able to do 100,000 transactions per second.

ADA will launch proof of stake in March or April (Palm Beach confirms).

Which has more room to grow ADA or EOS? If you had to pick one.

I already sold the top a few days ago.
So your saying its dead?
Its going to see a big drop in sat value for sure but dead? Cmon man ill still throw 1 or 2 btc at it when it bottoms out

EOS Total Supply
900,000,000 EOS
EOS circulating supply:
609,215,284 EOS

NEO Total Supply
NEO Circulating Supply

EOS has ~10x the number of coins, mathematically speaking, NEO has better gainz potential.

Also, holding is incentivized because of the production of gas dividends. I can't think of another coin on the market right now that utilizes BOTH smart contract functionality and PoS.

Cheap Chinese ethereum knock off. There's nothing more or less to say about it. Probably and okay investment Maybe but why not buy the real thing.

If you want dividends there's ether tokens that do that.

>Launching an ETH contract is much cheaper than $400 lol. Last time i made a fake ICO i think its $2 or $8? But yeah this is another red flag for NEO. How can the developer ecosystem grow when developers cant even try to deploy a dapp without paying $30k?

The NEO devs have said that they are willing to lower the price of starting an ICO. The main focus here is on the quality so the network reaches its goal of becoming a smart ecosystem, not a platform full of bullshit scam pump and dumps that kill the reputation and the overall quality of their product.

>You'll need to source me on these figures
Deploying a smart contract in NEO requires a certain number of gas which is equal to around $30k based on GAS's current market value. Ask the NEO sub for more info. Sure they can lower it but as far as i know they made no decision to do so as of now.

Ever wonder why pajeets cant make FuckTokens in NEO? Because its not worth it. How can an ecosystem like that grow?

>If anything NEO is superiour to ETH because you can create Dapps using many commonly used programming languages, such as C++, Java, etc.

Its not about the programming languages. The libraries and frameworks are much more important. Only devs will be able to understand this. This is also why I think ETH will remain king. However ADA and EOS are deploying libraries and frameworks from the start to beat ETH's advantage.

NEO has been around for a while and i used to hold it as a hedge for my ETH. However, its quite clear OnChain doesnt plan to continue improving it. Citizen of Zion does all the heavy lifting. Meanwhile ADA and EOS are dedicated to their blockchain and dont have other side projects.

OnChain's primary goal is to run their company which includes their private blockchain products. The reason why im discussing ADA and EOS is because NEO is normally a hedge for ETH.

It's literally superior to Ethereum, it already has Proof of Stake and Raiden. It isn't a buggy piece of garbage either, what more do you want?

The gas dividends make it an illegally traded security on exchanges. Exchanges are licensed for this. It’s going to be delisted. What happens then?

Why this and not Cardano as the ETH killer though

Why would you want Pajeets to make garbage ICO's on you virtual machine? If anything, having a high bar to entry makes it so that only legitimate projects can utilize the network. Once it matures, I'm sure the cost of entry can be lowered, but for now I see it as an advantage.

It's going to be competing with ETH's marketcap by the end of the year. I guarantee it

Dev too actually and manage devs, this is part of the reason I’ve avoided Neo. The languages issue isn’t really an issue at all.

Dude, I'm getting annoyed with this fud, stop spamming it, it's bullshit, and no one cares. many exchanges don't even give you your gas dividend.

well, its an ICO platform in a country that banned ICOs, banned crypto trading and mining

seems legit

If it gets delisted how will it be worth anything...?

you forgot the most important thing - HARD CAP ON TOKEN SUPPLY

>Which has more room to grow ADA or EOS? If you had to pick one.
Damn im having hard time picking. I think its better if you ask the ADA or EOS fanboys and let them fight.

>So your saying its dead?
Im not saying NEO is dead. It might even pump more but its definitely not going to be the ETH killer. Plus its really risky to hold it when China is the source of all the FUD.

Same with ICX. Wouldnt touch that shit while Korea is a source of FUD. Meanwhile Japan is really crypto friendly which is a huge benefit for ADA. Bitcoin is even legalized as a currency there.

>Japan’s Largest Bank to Launch Cryptocurrency Exchange
>9 hours ago
>news.bitcoin.com/japans-largest-bank-to-launch-cryptocurrency-exchange/?utm_source=OneSignal Push&utm_medium=notification&utm_campaign=Push Notifications

>annoyed

You mean worried. Wake up Neo.

Yet it still has value, and even gained value after the fact? Makes you wonder. The Chinese government may not have a hand in NEO, which I see as a good thing, but connections to Chinese industry will be of benefit once Crypto regulation and legislation matures, which I believe will eventually happen in the not too distant future.

>Why would you want Pajeets to make garbage ICO's on you virtual machine?
Because those toy projects are how developers learn how to use the ecosystem.

How would the dev ecosystem grow when i cant even make a Hello World contract in NEO without paying $30,000?

Developers can play around with the machine all they want. Even Ethereum has a testnet...

It's a global platform. It doesn't need China to be successful. In fact they have met all regulations the Chinese government has given and have said multiple times they plan to be compliant with the rules in order to succeed. And on the off chance China lifts all these bans (and you know they will eventually because they won't want to get left behind in crypto), this and other Chinese coins will skyrocket.

Why the hell would it get delisted? Stop spreading this FUD

Are you seriously this bad at dyor? It’s a security, illegal to be traded on unlicensed exchanges. Bittrex has already disabled the wallet. Please tell me you’re larping.

>Developers can play around with the machine all they want. Even Ethereum has a testnet...
Why would devs create an app only for the testnet? Sure they can play all they want but they will never be able to deploy it in the mainnet CURRENTLY without paying $30,000.

The fact that OnChain does not reduce this right away shows that they only see NEO as a pet project. Ffs, watch Da Hongfei's interview he keeps emphasizing that NEO is a COMMUNITY PROJECT. Thats why Citizen of Zion are just open source contributors and are not hired by OnChain in anway.

youtube.com/watch?v=qpUdTIQdjVE

A blockchain platform needs to be usable for ANYTHING, Pajeet projects or not. How else can the ecosystem grow?

IT IS A SECURITY WHAT NIGGER? I've heard this said multiple times. AM I MISSING SOME FUCKING MEME HERE?

>Stage 1 of realizing you’re all in on a scam

Sorry man. Yes, research it. Don’t just half ass research it and get advice from other Neo holders. This shit is everywhere, I only found out recently. Unreal.

Psst.
Get in while its on sale.

>It's a global platform. It doesn't need China to be successful
You cant really be eating this bullshit lol. NEO's main selling point is that the Chinese will prefer it. You have to at least admit that.

Lol it won't be delisted from Binance and that's all that fucking matters. Bittrex might take it down but it is a graveyard of shitcoins from years passed with no volume anymore. Biggest wasted potential of all time and will be completely irrelevant by EOTY.

just bought 100k

Please explain your definition of a security then? What makes NEO a security that doesn’t make every other crypto one as well?

That's not even a selling point, holy balls, have you even been paying attention over the past 6 months? NEO has thrived despite China fud...

That was never selling point from the standpoint of the team. Everyone that owns NEO who is holding long term will tell you they despise the whole “Ethereum of China” bit. It was a total shill term and was only used to pump the coin by those trying to make a quick buck.

Look up the Howey test. There are other coins that are also securities but they’re small time, Neo is by far the biggest iirc. Like I said research it, no one is hiding this shit. The fact you haven’t heard about it until now speaks volumes.

buying QTUM now is like buying ETH for $30 or NEO for $5 it literally doesn't get better than this

by EOY I expect $300-500 QTUM

Because it’s mostly Westerners using it...because it’s a scam coin...

>That's not even a selling point, holy balls, have you even been paying attention over the past 6 months? NEO has thrived despite China fud...
You really expect us to believe NEO's main selling point isnt being the preferred platform of the Chinese?

NEO dropped the hardest during China's ICO and exchange ban and only recovered after China stopped fudding for several months. As China continues to fire warning shots in the following weeks which they will, expect Chinese coins to plummet.

Hmm thank you based user
And thank you based japs
I hold a nice chunk of ada aswell

>That was never selling point from the standpoint of the team.
Man, this is just straight up denial. NEO's only reason for success is because Westerners believe the Chinese will prefer it over ETH.

Look at the NEO followers in the Chinese Twitter Weibo.
>weibo.com/neosmarteconomy?is_hot=1
>5670 followers only

The Chinese dont give a shit about it.

Fuck off dude that applies to American exchanges but everyone is trading on Binance right now and they are literally partners with NEO. It's going nowhere so no need to post this ten times in a thread a Bittrex deslisting would be no loss at this point and just do us all a favor by speeding up the demise of that cancerous site that pretty much just exists to pump and dump vaporware from 2013.

What do you think of other Chinese tokens like VEN? Bad or good?

Securities laws are same/similar in South Korea, EU as the USA. No exchanges will have Neo. Watch.

>What do you think of other Chinese tokens like VEN? Bad or good?
Same with NEO, wouldnt touch that shit. I've been wondering why you people insist on preferring Chinese coins when China clearly does not want its citizens trading crypto.

Why do people hype up chinese crypto that much when Japanese crypto exist and even outperform Chinese crypto. Look at ADA it demolished NEO in terms of gains.

Unless the exchange is based in the U.S. or exchanging it for USD they won't be touched you are completely delusional. Binance has servers and offices in about 6 different countries for reasons exactly like this lol. Stay afraid though more money for me.

Same. The sudden surge of Chinese coins by its own merit should be enough to make people sketched out to invest. Instead people are going all in. Shit is mind blowing and the fact you never see Neo fud is the strongest proof it’s going to implode imo.

This. I've looked up the Howey Test and whether or not it is to be listed as an actual security is to be seen. Not 100% locked in like this FUDer claims. And in the chance that it is there's multiple other exchanges outside of shitty Bittrex. Not to mention 2018 is the year of the DEX. Centralized exchanges in general will fall by the wayside as DEXs come into the forefront. One of which is NEX which will launch on the NEO platform.

Lol implying binance will break the law so you can trade a scam coin. Good luck with that and welcome to crypto trading btw you’re in for a ride.

GTFO its going to 90 before it ever breaks 200

And Vechain took its role as ETH of China

Good coin needs customers

I work for coinbase tommrow morning there will be a happening. Get out while you can. I'll probably get fired for this...

>the fact you never see Neo fud
To be fair what we are doing right now can be considered FUD. I dont hate NEO i just like to look at things rationally.

Have you not seen the charts? Japan has been the ones doing the dumping every time they wake up like clockwork for three days now.

Also, what the fuck ADA isn't Japanese at all it's a completely western team that dumped their ICO bags on Japan at the peak of the crypto fomo over there with no working product.

coinmarketcap.com/currencies/comsa-eth/

This is the Japanese ETH and it's fucking tanking like a piece of shit but I'm sure you know anything about it since you somehow think Chinese whales aren't running this entire show.

>Look at ADA it demolished NEO in terms of gains
Still not confident that it will be good. Leave the biases away, and convince people why ADA is a winner instead of bashing Chinese tokens because muh China FUD.

the more you guys hate on it the more i want to buy it...i dont get it...if you dont like it dont buy it...whats with all the hate on every coin you arent involved in...get over yourself

VEN doesn't have to be traded by Chinese people.

However, can someone shill me on EOS? ADA is too high for me to get in imo

>Have you not seen the charts? Japan has been the ones doing the dumping every time they wake up like clockwork for three days now.
Pretty much all of asia dumps bro. Japan is not the only one awake during that time.

>COMSA
>Japanese ETH
Lol, no one even knows about that. ADA is the main japanese coin followed by XEM.

Yeah well my dad works at Jeff from the overwatch team and he says you're bottom 500

Go for it, don’t care. I care more that no one is objectively talking about Neo and it’s huge red flags.

>ADA is a winner instead of bashing Chinese tokens because muh China FUD.
The main point is why would you guys insist in hyping up and investing in Chinese coins when the government is a FUD machine?

I cant fathom why you guys cant just invest in coins that are associated with crypto friendly countries like ADA or not associated with any country at all like ETH and EOS.

What is so addicting with sucking Chinese dick?

>exact same copy pasta for DBC
Glad I hold NEO and DBC exclusively.

>Chinese company that was originally based in China relocated to avoid regulations when the bans came in
>Hurrr do you really think they would relocate to avoid regulations

wanna tell who the newfag is, please don't buy neo you don't deserve it go double down on your ada holding with this retard

>please don't buy neo you don't deserve it go double down on your ada holding with this retard
You're clearly not even trying to look at things rationally and are just following NEO with a cult like mentality.

What’s easier relocating or delisting a coin? I wonder which they’ll do. No way to know. Lol.

Get out of NEO dammit why can’t people TA

i actually just bought the dip today after selling at $25 but you are crazy if you're telling people white paper science bullshit like ada is a better product than a coin that already has a working product that hosted several succesful icos

nothing is a crypto is a lock but this is the most solid coin outside of btc and eth with much more growth potential

What’s the ta for Neo look like

>deslit a coin that does about 500 million in volume a day not even counting gas trading
>shake investor confidence that you are the top exchange in the world and their money is safe with you
>da hongfei is practically a binance cofounder

vs.

>changing your headquarter location on some paper

ok i'm going to bed it's not even worth it anymore

THIS

VECHAIN IS THE CHINESE ETH AND NOBODY READS ANYNMORE ITS TOO HARD TO READ

>nothing is a crypto is a lock but this is the most solid coin outside of btc and eth with much more growth potential

Ah forgot about this one. NEO's indivisibility is a huge disadvantage when it comes to growth potential since people cant buy it in fractions and move it out of exchanges.

Yes you can 0.5 NEO or 1.43 NEO but you cant move it to your wallet. Its stuck in the exchange. That is a huge disadvantage when it comes to growth potential.

You think BTC or ETH would reach their current marketcaps if they were indivisible? Lol

What? Dude... look at binance weekly chart for neo, its about to dump so fucking hard.

Why does someone keep saying that Neo is already using Raiden that makes no sense at all. There's articles all over the place about how Neo has created their own version called Trinity.
thebitcoin.pub/t/trinity-lightning-network-for-the-neo-blockchain/23800

Yeah Neo holders always try to frame this as positive. Full blown cult status.

twitter.com/SovCryptoBlog/status/953236998940061696

indivisibility might be an issue if the price approaches more than 500 or 1k, but that can easily be changed in the code. hell, they can even create another asset that is just worth 1/10 or 1/100 of a neo, and put a contract on chain to automatically exchange from NEO to mNEO.

it just not a point worth talking about because it just doesnt matter

What happened to them? Why'd they die? Everyone used to use it.

You two the reason I'm diversifying from NEO, thanks.

Quick question though, do you two think it can still reach $500-$1000 EOY?

Probably, no idea though. Wouldn’t be surprised if it did, but there are way less risky cryptos imo to put your money in.

>indivisibility might be an issue if the price approaches more than 500 or 1k, but that can easily be changed in the code.
Lol no. They cant even lower the $30,000 worth of GAS to deploy a smart contract what makes you think they will make an effort to make NEO divisible?

Meanwhile XLM easily lowered the 20 XLM requirement to maintain a wallet to 1 XLM. That just shows OnChain doesnt give a shit about NEO.