DBC Dumpster Fire

>15 cents
BAHAAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHHAHA

lel, where is the BRAINletGANG at?

accumulate

Everything is a dumpster fire.. just look at REQ. Fucking 44 cents right now.

RIGHT HERE

15K HODLING TIGHT NO BUDGE

BRAINGANG REPORT IN

BRAIN COLONEL 52K REPORTING IN

ALLLLLL ABOARD

just sold 100k at .15 cents

I am just coming back from hanging with family. BRAIN GANG HYPE!

No worries friend, things will rise. The mother fudders just hate DBC and the BRAIN GANG because we hold and they hate.

BRAIN GANG BRAVERY UNITED!
much love to my friends!

is the huobi competition over yet

tired of that excuse

LOL selling on the dip, good job thanks for your cheap bags

fyi we just gangbanged a 750k sell order to death, now is our time. be sure to get your moms credit cards and buy in.

BTC or eth?

Dont touch this shit. Its a chinese coin hyped up by westerners. Do you really want to be holding a Chinese coin when China is firing warning shots against crypto?

DBC isnt big in China. Ever wonder why all of its partner companies are Western companies? Disney doesnt count.

Plus Disney only treats it as a pet project. DBC has existed for quite a while now and they dont really change the underlying blockchain tech that much. The only reason its fast is because the nodes are centralized. You want to invest in teams whos only focus is working on the blockchain's tech. Disney is busy with their other projects.

If you are going to bet on something to kill ETH better to invest in third gen blockchains like EOS and ADA. Some might say they are vaporware but you should do your own research or ask the ADA or EOS shills in biz for more details.

eth. noone wants to sell save for 1-2jackasses with many many coins.

>Being this retarded.
God you people pop up in every thread. I'm tired of explaining why you are stupid every thread.

If it can just 4x from this point, I get my money back... That's all I need... Paying for my brainlet sins. Best lesson I've ever had. Don't worry it wasn't like life altering money

I'M GOING OFF THE RAILS ON A CRAZY TRAAAAIN

>Antshares isn't even big in China.
I remember hearing that back in the summer.

ROCK ON BRAIN GANG GANG BANG THE WHALES!

>bought at 0.09
>sold at 0.23 as it was going up

feels good man

>bought at .14
>watched it go to .60
>watched it go back down to .15

I'M THE BRAINLET

Guys, why does it look like a pump is starting.

>TFW bought minutes after it went out on Kucoin, but you still wish you kinda sold at 60 cents.
What do I feel? I didn't lose anything and still at a profit, but I could've made an absolute shit ton of money by selling this for NEO when it peaked.

i know how this feels

This is my biggest regret too. It was my actual plan but I got greedy. I'd have had 500 neo at 60 cents.

You're repeating that sentence everyday but we just keep crashing after every artificial pump.

Yes but I don't kill myself this way.

The absolute fucking state of coping. kys

Topkek

This shit pisses me off it better be better tomorrow

no reason to sell desu. It's already rock bottom. It might yet recover.

I bought this coin because I like the picture of wojack holding up dbc pepe’s brain.

>rock bottom

i honestly believe that DBC has the potential to reach 0 at this point

G-guys, H-huobi competition ends in one hour. I-it's gonna be alright.. (there's no volume on DBC in Huobi)

we're mooning backwards guys
next stop the core

Why do you hate us so much. We only have our memes left.

At least I find out in the next 24 hours if I got into elastos ico

Well you see, when someone decides that they will let bitterness, anger, hate, and regret into their hearts they lash out at positvity and happiness.

>performing worse than CAN and AIX

JUST

A chink coin hyped by westerners is more valuable than a chink coin hyped by chinks.

it's pasta, user is a PajeetCuckFaggot

As far as I can tell Canya first began selling on kucoin for 3-4x its current price. I'm still sitting on over 2x profits with dbc, we're doing just fine. Don't blame dbc for how much of a retard you are for buying in at 60c. You bought during the peak of a moon whereas canya literally never mooned. You're paying for your stupidity.