BTCP price predictions?

BTCP price predictions?

Other urls found in this thread:

coinmarketcap.com/currencies/bitcoinz/
webcache.googleusercontent.com/search?q=cache:eq8vUkNXsDoJ:https://www.cryptopia.co.nz/Forum/Thread/4809?postId=26511 &cd=1&hl=fr&ct=clnk&gl=fr&client=ms-android-samsung
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Reasoning?

$200-$350

Blue ID thread

Cant tell you its private

btfo red boy

$12,500 mid year

just here to ruin blue IDs

Reasoning?

green speaks truth

I say $4k easy, if they love privacy and tx times....$20k no brainer

ThanksThanks

So what you are saying is snag Zcl on discount?

This is going to blow away expectations. The dinosaur coin is soon to be replaced.

I believe it's going to be worth more than bcash for sure.

Im sure tech wise and use wise its much better than BCH, but will the normies catch on?

absolutely wrong. BCH has privacy through extension blocks. Also, keep in mind that BCH could add Zksnarks if they wanted too. Then what can BCTP do? It's a community coin man, how can they compete with bitmain & bitcoin jesus. Let's be real man, use your head.

You failed us with the blue ID

250 out of the gate, 2k by summer and 6-7k if it delivers.

>Also, keep in mind that BCH could add Zksnarks if they wanted too.

It would be the anti-thesis of their business model. Transaction fees are cheap because there isn't any competition to get in blocks.

Since zk-SNARKS proofs scale linearly and considering the current volume of transactions, the blocks would be filled quickly, transaction latency and transaction fees would skyrocket.

They're not going to do that. Muh buy a cup of coffee!!!

$250 low you figure?

Yeah I believe BTCP is going to get very hyped once they finish up what they're doing with the wallet. What could possibly sound more appealing to the normies than Bitcoin Private?

I like ZCL & Rhett, but bitcoin private is kind of vanilla. check out Bitcoin Z- same thing & it's performing well!

coinmarketcap.com/currencies/bitcoinz/

If Binance/Bittrex give us BTCP, and Ledger and Trezor provide an easy way to split it from a Bitcoin core wallet, I'm guessing $400-500.

I've seen an interview with the BTCP dev, he seems smart enough that he'll be able to get this thing some traction.

its $250 now but Buttcoins is fucking everything up

Worth switching 2.01 LTC for 2.8 ZCL?

>huuuur muh out of thin air currency will have value right out of the gate!

You people are insane. What the FUCK gives btcp any value at all? You think somebody can just press a button and create a billion dollars? Fuck off.

This shit will appear, zcl will crash back to $40, btcp will zoom up to $500 then crash down to $10 and stay there.

Every one of you faggots who held your zcl for the fork will lose money. Every faggot who holds btcp will lose money. This is all a scam.

Of course it is. Even if you don't have much faith in the fork, wait for the announcement and I'm sure ZCL will be seeing $4 or 500

Nobody uses this shit for anything you fucking retards. There is no use case its PURE FUCKING SPECULATION holy shit.

Fellas, I love all my future BTCP holders here. But don't think for one second that Bitcoin holders won't immediately dump their free money they get when the fork happens. They aren't interested in holding. The price will tank immediately. Whether it recovers, I don't know. Hell the whole market could suffer a massive correction before them and BTCP will be worth about $10-$15.

Yeah I hear that, shame that bittrex ain't accepting new registrations though otherwise I would have pulled the trigger right away.

> BTC is at 18k
- why is BTC running up?
- because of the fork, ZCL is $400
> BTC is at 23k
- why is BTC running up?
- because of the fork, buy for coin $800
> BTC is at 28k
- why is BTC going up now again?
- because of the fork, you can buy the fork coin right now for $1200
> BTC is at 32k
- why is it going up?
- BECAUSE PEOPLE WANT FREE COINS, you can buy the fork coin now for $2000, go fucking buy it now
> BTC is at 40k and fork snapshot happens

I have bought 10 ZCL in the cryptopia
how will I receive my BTCP ?

Are you zclassic holders keeping it on an exchange or in an offline wallet?

Obviously the zclassic price is gonna tank after the fork, but are you guaranteed the BTCP if you hold it on an exchange? Has Bittrex or anyone else said anything?

Lol I feel you. I actually have my bro holding all my ZCL since he's managed to have a bittrex account for a long time. I think you can buy them on cryptopia but there's no telling if they'll support the fork or not.

webcache.googleusercontent.com/search?q=cache:eq8vUkNXsDoJ:https://www.cryptopia.co.nz/Forum/Thread/4809?postId=26511 &cd=1&hl=fr&ct=clnk&gl=fr&client=ms-android-samsung

Good News

how is BTCP different than XMR

Different algorithm, different brand.

It's bitcoin with zsnark privacy. 1K+ imho.

Bitcoin Z is already a coin

move it into a wallet you control the private keys for.
exchange will cuck you unless they've said they'll support the fork

oh come the fuck on dude. $1000? are you serious mate

what? its stugglin to stay above 100

How fucking new are you?

>daddy why did not you buy BTCP in Jan, it is now at 9000 usd already?
>I did sweetie, enjoy your green lambo outside. Happy birthday.

He's just kidding around. The real prediction is around 5k to 10k range by EOY2018

Lmao what a fucking retarded poorfag you are

>Every faggot who holds btcp will lose money.
Considering we're getting BTCP for free, it could be worth $1 and we'd make a profit.

Bitcoin Gold is top 20. That’s literally all I need to point out that you’re wrong.

true

who cares fag?

zcl and newly minted out of thin air btcp are basically worthless shitcoins

holy fuck, let me guess you are also looking on how to lock your coins right?

Fucking jesus im so glad i have a nice IQ

>being this dense
its pegged to BTC dumbass
so this is the power of normism