plz op
wiki.archlinux.org/index.php/font_configuration

OH NO NO NO

just bought 100k ropes

Who the fuck goes all in risking a house

Many of those are shill accounts tho dumb fuck

>dialing 1 (800) 273-8255...
>"Hello this is the suicide hotline. This is Jeff how can I help you today?"
>uhh.. Jeff my mom just came in my room with my dinner and I slapped the plate of tendies out of her hand because I am so furious
>"I'm sorry to hear that user. What made you so furious?"
>I went on this site called Veeky Forums and these people lied to me and told me to buy Ripple. I bought Ripple and I lost over 70 dollars. I got so mad that I researched on YouTube how to make it back quickly and Trevon told me to put the rest of my money in BitConnect.
>"Haha kill yourself faggot."
>click

I know we like to laugh at reddit and all but holy fuck, people are unironically killing themselves tonight. I feel pretty bad for anybody who was stupid enough to go all in on a scamcoin

this

that text from Joe Westwing is quite saddening

>wiki.archlinux.org/index.php/font_configuration

wat

Whether or not it's, there are definitely people who will KYS today

On one hand, I feel bad for them and their family. On the other hand, why the FUCK would you risk everything on a fucking obvious ponzi scheme?

Which one?
I really want to believe that they're just trolling
I mean, you can't actually invest your life savings in just one meme crypto, right?

fresh OC to laugh at reddit

>meanwhile there were dozens suicide tips threads here just 5 hours ago

Veeky Forums suicide threads are obviously trolling

thats why its so funny that reddit has stickied this seriously

The japanese-brazilian Harvard educated central bank director fell for an obvious Nigerian scam 2 decades ago. Money and greed makes people into idiots.

People lose homes, people lose jobs, people lose retirement savings, people lose pensions. You know what I hate about banking? It reduces people to numbers. Here's a number, every 1% of employment that goes up, 40,000 people die. Did you know that?

>they didn't get their nintendo switches and tummy nums
never change leddit

Well you start the uprising against the Jewish greed and control over our financial system and I'll join you.

muh big short

Millenials who haven't bothered to learn from history.

I'm not.
And that's not being mean. As an Internet generation we have the information at our fingertips to avoid bad decisions like this.

The people I feel sorry for, if anyone, are the older normies who got hooked in during the past couple months due to mainstream coverage.

They're the ones who didn't know what they were getting into and were probably sold on half lies and hype.

Jesus Christ I hate reddit so much. That's like the most reddit thing to do. We don't want to address something? Subs closed. Remeber when Hillary won the primary and they locked the Bernie sub? Reddit is evil. Redditors are retards.

Honestly surprised they didn't lock the Bernie sub before the primary.