youtube.com/watch?v=KQJnXapDCEc
youtube.com/watch?v=IiUPrYSl64o
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

FUCK TREVON JAMES
FUCK CRYPTO NICK
FUCK ALL THOSE YOUTUBE SHILLERS THAT SHILL PONZIS

Ah, ironing

Trevon James had over 2 mil in bit connect. He bought 2 btc more at the bottom when it hit ~$20

they watched this and still thought it was legit youtube.com/watch?v=KQJnXapDCEc

>muh slavery
>muh rights
>muh racism
Yeah, that's why they're all poor as fuck. Has nothing to do with low IQs that lead to decisions like this.

IT FINALLY HIT THE FLOOR!!!

BUY BUY BUY

we can only hope they weren't in on the exit scheme and lost everything. I'm not a rapist but I would definitely skull fuck these niggers.

wachu meen its my own fault nigguh? its the white man who keep scammin us black folk with them cryptic coins an shieet. bicconeeeeect was made by some old ass cracka wake up nigguh

>TREVON JAMES

Holy shit

>the cuck of bitconnect street

still a 235m marketcap... wew lads, the bobbl hasn't popped yet

lmao

nigga

If Trevon was a smart man, he probably is... he would have contacted Bitconnect and asked him to be paid on a weekly basis... which he probably did.

this cant be real

>youtube.com/watch?v=KQJnXapDCEc
made my day

ONE LAST PUMP AND DUMP

FUCK you guys.

Man that nigga got scared witless.

what the absolute fuck.

>people took out loans to buy this

>never heard of Trevon James
>look him up
>youtube.com/watch?v=IiUPrYSl64o
I didn't realize we were so deep into dumb money.

Ey yo dis is Trevor delete this thread imma big pimpin wit does white girls man, ez money off you bitches and hos. Y'all need to worship muh blackness cus Obama and Jesus they black. Oprah gonna be president and get rid of you racist crackers. Trump be racist and kkk. ain't no shitholes, except for the white man and woman. Crackers hating a brotha wit a BBC who sexing all your Becky ass thots. Thanks for the cheddar. Y'all hoes who were too ez to pimp.