Alright you Veeky Forumsarros

Alright you Veeky Forumsarros,

tell me what shit car you drive...
Did you buy/lease new or old??
Do you enjoy being poor?

I've managed to drive a porsche cayman s, an m2, a shelby mustang, c63 amg... All of these cars have been lemoned, and I've been refunded (downpayment, monthly payments, sales tax) every time! Grab a fucking lemon lawyer, and lemon your piece of shits and always drive a car for free...

Other urls found in this thread:

cars.com/for-sale/searchresults.action/?cpoId=28444&mdId=20539&mdId=35346517&mdId=20536&mdId=20538&mdId=56187&mdId=49923&mdId=35923&mdId=20625&mkId=20005&page=1&perPage=20&rd=250&searchSource=SORT&sort=best-deal&zc=91343
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

A sick blue kia rio 2007. Bought it cash.

A 2016 Passat.

Also OP you sound like a douche. You're not being smart with your money you are just being an asshole.

2007 Nissan AD (Wingroad) 1500cc wagon that I bought for 5k nzd (~1-2% of my net worth)

fuck expensive cars

Hey, all the cars had issues :^)

I gave the dealership 4 service attempts, not my fault they can't fix it.

Protip: get a good lawyer... a reaaaally good lemon lawyer (they're freeeeeee :^)

lol where do you live? Lemon laws don’t work like that in the only place worth living (aka us)

aka california

>issue presented within first 18 months or 18,000 miles (whichever comes first)
>at least 2 service attempts on engine/transmission (life threatening)
or
>4 service attempts for a non life-threatening issue (i.e media player, trunk latch, check engine light, etc)

This is for new cars... idk about your 2005 civic

2003 BMW 325i
5-speed manual
bought for $3k

Cringe thread

All of you kill yourselves

mileage? I recently sold a 2015 m235i (23,553 miles) for 12k more than what i got it for, albeit, took me 3 months

2007 Volkswagen Golf TDI

I lease. Best decision ever. I don’t miss owning at all. If you get a good deal it’s cheaper, regardless of what your boomer parents told you. New car every 3 years, no maintenance no bull shit. It’s fucking great.

2017 Audi A4. My parents bought it for me earlier this year used with 7K miles on it. It's a great car, and I'm hoping I can return the favor to them after I make it big in crypto.

Astro Marine reporting in. No reason to buy fancy cars, just find a cheap one that you think is neat.

It's/biz/raeli, hairy tits

Have some respect

It has 135k miles. Pretty decent for an E46 in my opinion. The only maintenance I've had to do was replacing the front control arm bushings which only cost me about $70.

You must have gotten a hell of a deal on that M235i. I bet it's a good car though.

>1337

I lease my jaguar f-type, but I do own a 2016 Porsche Cayenne S I got it a few months ago, and at a great price thanks to depreciation, but I'll sell it when I'm allowed to (should be next year) great car and has wonderful utility for long trips to hit the slopes.

But year, all the other cars I've had were leases that had bumper-to-bumper warranty. Any dumb nigger that tells you to buy a car is a poor fag, and anyone that tells you leasing is stupid, they're absolutely correct, cuz you should fucking lemon that shit and always get a free lease!!!

Wow, you're not better than a fucking hook-nosed Jew.

Try driving one of those fancy cars head-on into oncoming traffic at wide open throttle you conniving kike.

oy vey, i'm like a tier below kike... think hairier and more jewy but non jew.

3 series is literally my dream car. No lambos for me.

you can get a really nice 2014 750i (used) for the price of a base 3 series... DO IT!

I work with a lot of cars, these shits depreciate so much, honestly you can get a 3 series for 230 a month with 4k down.

I have a BMW 650i.

750i? Why get a land yacht when you can get an M3? (Or an M2 if you're a real intellectual)

3 series are basically a girls car... think c300

You want a rich man's car
cars.com/for-sale/searchresults.action/?cpoId=28444&mdId=20539&mdId=35346517&mdId=20536&mdId=20538&mdId=56187&mdId=49923&mdId=35923&mdId=20625&mkId=20005&page=1&perPage=20&rd=250&searchSource=SORT&sort=best-deal&zc=91343

If being a rich man means that I have to drive an obese limousine instead of an Ultimate Driving Machine like the M2, then I don't want to be a rich man. I'll stick to the girls' car.

por que no los dos?

Sometimes it's nice to sit comfortably in a yacht on land. Ever been in an S-Class? you can drive as slow as you want and never give two fucks.

A Porsche mission E.

This is the car I want. If I get it. It would mean that I have everything sorted out. This would be luxury. Luxury for luxury.

As far as I know, even with 1M in 2020 i wouldn't buy it. I'll need more than that.

If nothing else, i'll go with ford.

I walk, bike, uber and occasionally rent.

Have never and do not own a car.

2016 VW GTI. 6 speed, stage 2. Financed at 0.9% but paid off with crypto gains. If this whole thing goes to shit I still have the car and the money I gains I moved to norman investments.

i live in manhattan and walk to work and don't own a car

11 Honda Element bought new and I use for work (329k miles current), 2017 Kia Sportage (I know, Kia, but I got it fully loaded for 29k out the door)

2000 camry and I make 200k a year ama

I wanna get pic related but I don't need it at all.

2012 Yaris.
Bought for cash for the equivalent of 10k usd.
Yes

2005 Saab 9-3 Linear, 6mt

paid just over 2btc. Comfy car. Turbo is nice. I love it. Probaly gonna upgrade turbo/suspension. For now its wonderful. Heated seats.

had a 2000 camry and then the automatic transmission shit the bed at 240k

don't miss it. super easy car to drive though. Never felt tempted to push it. Kept on rolling. Seats were comfy. fantastic on the highway.

kia's arent even bad unless you go back 15 years. Friend has an optima from 2012 and it is an incredible car. Just has to shed the badge name of being a kia.

same

if I can get a pristine E36 M3 i'd be more than happy. I honestly love the fwd of my saab and the brilliant of how practicle it is, so i'll drive it until it dies.

not bad, that's a decent amount of miles, mine's at 240k

it's a good car, just getting a bit bored of it, it's pretty fun if you have the v6

get a 2015 mustang ecoboost

you can finance them for an amaaaazing fucking price! Certified pre-owned at around 14k,after haggling under 20k miles. Oooof those things are such nice cars and the depreciation on them makes them perfect!

It's actually pretty fucking nice. I got an additional 100k bumper to bumper from the dealer. I would have bought another Honda, but the new Ridgeline just looks weird. I've had a few minor components replaced on the Honda (suspension bushings and bearings), but I just change the fluids and battery for the most part and it runs like a champ. It's on tire set number 5, windshield number 5 soon to be six

will check it out, thanks, currently eyeballing a new chevy ss as well

08 Police Interceptor here.

Those are fun cars, but maintenance is a nightmare and random issues will pop up out of nowhere.
t. old man owned one

>any American car or truck

In the trash you go

Panther platform cars are one of the most patrician choices possible unless you're spending over $50k on a luxury vehicle.

t. Lincoln Town Car owner here

What's with the lemons? You really like lemons do ya.

I can turn a lambo into a lemon.
I'm a car alchemist