Who else /notcomfy/ here?

Who else /notcomfy/ here?

my ass is being ripped to shreds on that broken glass slide you got there

I got to 29k, then today my car broke down. I went to buy a new one for $6k because I just need something to run well and not be too expensive. Wanted to pay the whole thing down with crypto gains so that I wouldn't have any payments.

Go to pull out 6k, see that my portfolio is down from 29k to 17k out of nowhere. So frustrating.

don't worry though it will go up again very soon

You hodl'ers are stupid. Cryptocurrency will never gain traction if you keep it tucked away like gold. It's a currency; trade it, spend it, USE it.

its hard to use when they are still in development retard. it's called speculation

Halp

>Bitcoin is still in development

Okay

Not comfy..

The pain. Make stop plz.

I am. My ice shop is accepting crypto but it's closed during this time of the year

what coins are you guys hodling btw

I don't feel bad for any of you, I don't have anywhere near this much money to begin with.

Fix your notifications you muppet

we all started small

I can't take it anymore. Please kill me

You look better in my rearview

Wrong guy lol. You’re still murking me

I'm curious about which coins as well. I'm down 21% here week to week. I'm seeing some 40% down here.

Too lazy to take a screenshot and upload mine, but I hold:
43% Bitcoin
16% LTC
7% Monaco
6% XMR (Also, mining)
5% XLM
4% REQ
4% FUN
3% IOT
3% OST
2% XRP
2% BAT
1.5% ETH
1% RCN
1% OAX
0.07% BCH (lulz)

Interesting, so most in BTC
Mine are:
PFR
DRGN
IOTA
XBY
CAPP
ITC
XLM
ZCL
NEU

me :(

I'm very comfy while laughing at you retards

Aye, I view BTC as the gold standard of sorts. Until it gets knocked off #1, I'll view it as such.

I've been using ETH mostly to buy on binnance by means of Coinbase->ETH->Binance->Alt Coins.

Have a best/worst performing coin?

I see we share IOTA and XLM. A mix of heartache and joy those two.

When is it smart to sell at a huge loss to move funds to even more deflated coins? I tried to catch falling knives that cut all my fingers off, and not I'm wondering if I should get rid of them for other coins which, seeing the extent of the dip, might rebound quicker.

I did profit a bit when BTC was falling by selling some as it fell and buying it a hundred dollars lower. Not a mover and shaker as I only have $377 in BTC.

hmm Idk so far all performed very good. Iota and KCS made the best gains for me.
Would sell the rest of my iota if the devs actually paid them out someday.

Betting most on PFR right now since it seems like an obvious 10x to me but who knows

Good to hear that they've performed well! I jumped in on IOTA a bit too late to get where I want to with it.

I've been considering joining KuCoin in part to generate KCS given they give you a share of transaction fees.

I'll have to look into PFR. Thanks for the heads up!

Well it is, it can't handle the transactions like it should.

Ah I see. Iota was my first buy and I hold it very long until it 10x'ed. Now I'm waiting for 3 Gi to be sent back to me, I'm expecting a price dump too since almost 300 Ti will be sent back, so more supply on the market + devs not caring abotu the price at all. ITC seems more solid in that way.

KCS was great to join at 2$, made very good returns. Had around 2000 of them, sold at the right time.
The shares they gave were 3$ daily in all currencies. But mostly it's too low to really use that so unless you buy idk 10k of them I think it's not really worth.

PFR looks solid to me because
>escrow service
>fiat pairing (goes live in february)
>only shit exchanges like ED

So yeah I hope that helps.
Also I'm gambling with small amounts (1000$) with some coins a discord group calls. They are a technical analysis mid&longterm group and not some shitty p&d. So far they never failed me, but still I'm careful.
If you want, I can give you the invite link so you can take a look.
(E.g. they called xrb and other things, right now xby and capp for at least 1 month hold)

i made around 3k LINK doing this. sold LINK for REQ, waited for it to pump, sell REQ, buy back into LINK, rinse repeat. i didnt do it perfectly but it's good enough for a shitter like me. i think it's only ok when youre familiar with the prices of those deflated coins, or if youre holding them in the first place.

I am red wojakking pretty hard right now

What makes them bullish on XBY?

I can see how IOTA paid off. 10x is always a fantastic return.

That's a problem with more supply going onto the market, it deflates the value of currently held coins.

Ah, ok. Yeah, I don't have that type of money for 10k. Making pizza delivery money and paying for school out of pocket, so low cash holdings, but no debt.

I appreciate the insight into it!

It sounds tempting as I prefer more of a TA approach rather than P&D groups who I view as harming the longevity and potential for coins.

I'm tempted to join, but only could do $100 max. Thousand bucks is what I've invested in the crypto market thus far. Relatively new, but reading and reading to learn more.

[email protected] - A temp e-mail addy.

rather than listen to someone who just follows discord I have been following XBY's every move for a month or so. If they pull off their coin fast enough its an easy x10 at least

Went from 80k EUR down to 40k EUR.
But it‘s ok.

I‘m only in BTC but i do completely comprehend it down to the elliptic curve math and the tech details. So i really really believe in BTC. For me personally it‘s better than EUR and Gold, im propably one of these first guys who actually uses it as a store of value and not solely for speculation. The current rate is important to me, i don‘t lie. Still i do believe BTC will be worth in the future much more than at the latest ATH. The tech is great, proven and gets with LN a massivly smart addition. Also i don’t think they will ban Crypto completely in Asia, there will be resistance to that. I guess some rules will be introduced but no outright ban. Also a crash down to 4-5k will be healthy, i‘m rather glad than mad that this finally came now. I don’t know about other shitcoins, but i do have really strong faith in BTC. So im rather comfy. Few months ago where i did not have that deep knowledge i would have freaked out but im ok this time.

On the other hand.. very comfy :)

>High TPS, 10k TPS in testing
>Dynamic low fees (0.01xby)
>focused community
>still to be listed in multiple exchanges (Binance application done) plus 2 testnets and release
>buy zone up to 1,50 usd short term
sell zone >10usd
when? Q1 2018

Also some meme line pictures I don't understand

yes 10x is extremely well, also I'm glad I sold the iotas they didnt take from me, or I would be sitting on half of my portfolio right now, diversifying is always good i learned

ah i see, i also did part time work, saved up 3000 bucks which was my initial investment, i quit my job afterwards and focusing on studying now

Exactly, p&d never go well for me, TA is a far better approach, but at first I just watched the coins before i went in with the next one
You can also add me on discord if you want: valoon#0265 (don't know if that's what you need im new to discord)

bitcoin is more in development than any of the other ones, lmao. the rest are mainly just pnd scams dude

also for anyone interested reading this, the discord group is gg/xtyXK4T

cause going to sleep now goodnight /bizraelis/

noty pajeet

Diversify or die is something I've seen, although when I've seen some gains people have from having one or two investments, it seems super tempting to reduce the number of coins I'm invested in

I still haven't done full due diligence with my coins, so I may end up dumping some if things seem suspicious.

3000 seems like a good number to start with without being an overly large sum. I'm sticking with getting my Comp Sci degree while I do this. Studying for school and/or Cryptocurrency full time? I imagine once somebody hits a certain amount, it can be quite good to keep tabs on it.

Knowing a bit about it, I'm also curious about BlockChain as a technology and how it can be used in future applications.

I've never tried p&d, but it just seem like a not cool way to make money. It might work, but monetary manipulation is a bit of a concern.

I'll add you on Discord. Installing the Windows app. I think I used it ages ago. Haven't been as social online since the days of AIM and ICQ.