COSS IS SELF-DESTRUCTING

If you have any funds on Coss.io, get them out RIGHT NOW. The site is currently bugged up the ass: limit orders are being filled as market orders. If you have any COSS, *do not sell on coss.io*. Withdraw and get out via Etherdelta. This shit will be worthless in a matter of hours.

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/CossIO/comments/7qy0ma/do_not_use_exchange_for_now_limit_orders_are/
t.me
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Who do you sell it to then?

Jesus are you serious? How are they fucking up this bad?

i got out of that pos exchange yesterday, sold all my KIN and got out.

suckie suckie exchange

There are still some decent volume buy orders on ED. That's the only way out now.

I really wanted Coss to do well, but there's no coming back from this kind of incompetence.

Nice FUDDING, sure to make a profit.
All exchanges are fucked, the noobs are panic selling...

If they freeze the exchange or shut it down now the price will utterly tank.

They need to just fix this now. Dont worry, dev team doesnt get their Coss unfrozen for 6 more months. They wont exit scam....yet.

Sold my COSS for ETH mid crash, so got out at about 6-7x which was okay considering where it's at now.

But I can't get my fucking ETH off because COSS.io has blocked ETH withdrawals !

CUNTS

Stop your useless FUD.

Nice FUD... easy profits I can't even blame you OP

So rather than freeze the exchange, they should just leave it up and let people who put a sell order at 11000 sats watch as their sell immediately goes through for 8000? Because that's what's happening right now.

It happened 1h ago or so just wait

only on the coss/eth pairing

>only
That's really fucked up. Was contemplating on buying some more but I don't know anymore.

It should take them a while to fix it, and I'll be there to snatch it up. Yummy

Look at the god damn charts, it's been going on for over three hours!

It's site-wide. Again, look at the charts and notice the HUGE spread on every pairing. Everybody is noticing the spread, thinking they can get a good deal with a well placed limit order, and market-shitting it all away.

Holy shit it just dropped 20% in a matter of minutes?

Is OP right, should I avoid it or buy this dip NOW?

Why don't you sell all the COSS you have?

holy fuck this is dropping like a rock, I MUST BUY

Oh shit OP is actually right. Nearly 40k sats difference for eth pairing.

is this a buy rn?

lol get fucked FUDDER

I did. On the BTC pairing. And it bit me hard. Withdrew to Binance immediately and it just went through, looks like BTC withdraws are still working for the moment.

fuuuck
just want to buy this shit but my eth is taking forever and I'm not going to let hitbtc have 60coss as a withdrawal fee. And ED hasn't been working for me at all the last few days.

Good job man, I'll buy.

So are they even working on fixing it right now?

Oh, it just went down.

Fucking idiots, they had one chance and they blew it...
They time the fuckups with a crash on top of that. Call binance and hire someone who can deliver. 5k holder here.

sign up to their telegram, read runes medium, follow their reddit and you will see that the COSS is working around the clock at improving it. the loading times have already been reduced multiple times compared to 2 days ago. February and March are going to be crazy for COSS. The only thing you should be doing now is accumulating. or stay poor of course

Lots of devs from reddit and slacks send their resume to COSS hopefully Feb and March will be good. As long as it stays at 1$ I'm fine.

I work for coinbase tomorrow morning there will be a happening. They will be adding trx soon. I'll probably get fired for this.

Who is even selling now at this price? I wish I had more BTC/ETH to accumulate Coss at this insane price.
This is literally a chance to be a coss whale late February when the next pump is gonna occur when they release the UI 1.2 patch.
Also the dividends are so insane even with this volume, I got 50 usd today for just holding my Coss for a week. It's like you guys hate money, this is a chance at a life without wagecucking.

Guess this would be a good place to point out what's going on with AEX. They're exitscamming. I'm out 0.89 BTC. That's a fucking all-expense paid two week luxury trip with shopping, gone.

If crypto survives, I'm never going to do business on a Chinese exchange again.

It's an amazing idea. If they get their shit together.

This isn't even trying anymore. Shills don't even want you to buy their bags anymore with effort like this

Site is closed, but if you did buy you would have just had a market order and bought at the .001 ethereum level.

Can buy on hit btc or etherdelta

Yeah. It's real hard to be a Coss holder right now, I've got around 1k. If I get exit scammed at least the writing will have been on the walls for a while as a reminder of my retardation.

FUD detected. COSS aint goin no where boys
cryptodealer.io/blogs/news/new-exchange-coss

Bro I don't know how many more chances I'm willing to give them. Shit show after shit show. Their last chance for me was going to be end of Quarter 1 for new engine and FIAT and all that shit but it looks like this is the one that may be it. I'm just fortunate I got in a bit early.

It's not an exit scam. They're just getting their shit together. New devs incoming.

Fuck all ya'll, I'm buying up more cheap COSS once the site comes back up. I was holding some BTC but COSS is down below a dollar now.

Nobody was selling at that price, it was a bug that made you sell 30% less or some shit.

reddit.com/r/CossIO/comments/7qy0ma/do_not_use_exchange_for_now_limit_orders_are/

It's like you impatient guys want to stay poor.
They're product (the site) is literally in maintenance mode right now being fixed/improved. I'm not going to try to convince you, sell if you want. call me a shill again fag, ill buy your bags ;)

Listen who is going to use their exchange anymore? Literally this whole board knows their fuck ups by now. Given how other social media outlets now helm this board as some kind of prophet for crypto, I wouldn't be to surprised if even their marketing wouldn't work and stories about them screwing up scares away new people since they already left such a bad impression.

I dont mind being locked out when coss is 3.00$, i dont mind the upgrades but when that shit is falling under a 1.00$ and it sels for less and i cant sell. Even cryptopia looks like a legit exchange compared to Coss.

Can someone tell mr coss options beyond cell phones are needed for 2FA?

I have no cell, but would like 2FA. This is a huge turn off and should be easy to implement.

You're mad because they won't let you sell low?

Damn, some sucker has a 10k buy wall on ED that expires in 6 hours (I think?). He's not going to be happy next morning.

Can't believe this is the "new UI" they were hyping up all this fucking time.

No because half of my stack was in btc and i cant buy that sweet icx at 0.00026000 or that req at 0.00004050 or that coss at 0.00007000. They always seem to fuckup just to fuck me over...

They decided to release the UI even though it's not 100% finished. They will come with an patch in February.
Rune said so in one of his posts.

Releasing an unfinished product is fine if you're a video game looking for alpha testers.

It's not fine if you're a fucking exchange that literally holds and controls other people's money and your fuckups cause them to lose it.

Lmao like coinbase?

>Kucoin
>Let's use too little gas on ETH transfers and cause people to have their transactions stuck for 72 hours!

>COSS
>I bet I can screw up more than you oniichan! *introduces a bug that makes the exchange commit suicide*

I'm just butthurt that I can't deposit more ETH to buy it under a dollar right now

Announcement in telegram.

"Dear all. An unacceptable error occurred this morning. Dev has been working around the clock and while deploying an update this morning there was an error in the new codes making all limit orders go to market orders causing selling at lowest price and buying at highest price. This should of course never have happened in the first place as any new deployment should have been duly tested before pushed live, but in this incident that didn’t happen and we experienced close to 5 hours of trading with this error before we took the site down to fix the error. Solution: all orders will be rolled back to the time of the incident so no losses for anyone. Of course there has been many withdrawals during this period, but we as a company will cover those losses, so some of you actually gained from this error. As an added compensation for all and to extend our apologies for what happened we will offer a 100% fee split allocation for the next two weeks on coss.io Thank you for your understanding."

Buy as much as you can, COSS isn't anywhere. They are crowdsourcing devs now and have already hired 2 new devs since the UI release debacle. Everyone knows once COSS gets their shit fixed it's a guaranteed moon mission. It's only a matter of time.

/Why the fuck would you buy coins, that have a trillion total supply???

Serious question for smarter anons: What happens to my ETH I deposited during the period that they are rolling back?

Etherscan shows that it went through but it's not showing up in my COSS wallet

No not like coinbase. Did you really bring up coinbase in comparison to coss? Did you even think your post through pajeet lol?

That is some good news.

They better not undo all the fuckin trades, I made a lot of money from their fuckup

Cant buy shit they are performing scheduled maintenance.

I am just the copy pasta messenger. Did you look above your wallet? There is a message that says, "Due to high congestion on the Ethereum network, and the backlog of transactions on our Ethereum nodes, ETH and ERC20 tokens deposit and withdrawals are disabled.

We expect the issue to be solved during until 4 PM (UTC time)."

As a 100k coss holder I'm only here for the bet on future dividends if they get their shit together. Have never used their exchange and glad I didn't, let others be the guinea pig while you gain their commissions

Pay attention to this.

sso.coss.io / api / invite / GMXVQA2HHL

binance.com / ? ref = 16012003

coinbase.com / join / 5a3088084e97e2024fadfab2

kucoin.com / # / ? r = 7P7QaN

Close all spaces after pasting. Thank you.

ITT: Anons learn what a fucking beta is

Since you didn't bother to read it, I will post it again.

"Dear all. An unacceptable error occurred this morning. Dev has been working around the clock and while deploying an update this morning there was an error in the new codes making all limit orders go to market orders causing selling at lowest price and buying at highest price. This should of course never have happened in the first place as any new deployment should have been duly tested before pushed live, but in this incident that didn’t happen and we experienced close to 5 hours of trading with this error before we took the site down to fix the error. Solution: all orders will be rolled back to the time of the incident so no losses for anyone. Of course there has been many withdrawals during this period, but we as a company will cover those losses, so some of you actually gained from this error. As an added compensation for all and to extend our apologies for what happened we will offer a 100% fee split allocation for the next two weeks on coss.io Thank you for your understanding."

Decentralized exchanges will take over soon. COSS is dead in the water and dividends or whatever pay for shit there.

>100% fee split allocation for the next two weeks on coss.io
so we get 100% profits for the next two weeks? This Rune guy must be fuming at his dev's fuckups.

I don't see that pinned in their telegram or anything?

I fucking hope its true, if it is I just made a fuck ton of money lol.

2 weeks of 100% fee split to COSS holders due to their own fuckups?

Classy as fuck.

DOUBLE DIVIDENDS

GET FUCKED FUDDERS

I did the same user, sent a good chunk of my portfolio through haha. It's been a fucked week

Holy shit 100% fee split profits.

COSS will be exit #2 SSdis

So... $0.12 instead of $0.06. Sick gainz.

Decentralized exchanges will never handle FIAT, because someone is always going to have to pay the tax man.

>implying they didn't pocket the difference of that 'glitch'

That's what it says. I am not from the COSS team, I just copied and pasted what was posted in telegram.

Time to buy up

XRB wallet is working on going into and out of FIAT.

Bitch I got $60 this week from div split, and that number's calculated after the epic crash. Would have been over $100 if we'd stayed around $14000 BTC. For a shit-tier exchange with under 5M daily volume that's pretty damn great.

Stay poor.

AEX is legit, they're former BTC38, I know this exchange well. Just wait for them to finish.

I will post it again since you can't bother to read it the other two times I posted it.

I stand behind COSS, at least it's better than BITCONNECT SCAM: Here is the announcemnt today; Dear all.
An unacceptable error occurred this morning. Dev has been working around the clock and while deploying an update this morning there was an error in the new codes making all limit orders go to market orders causing selling at lowest price and buying at highest price. This should of course never have happened in the first place as any new deployment should have been duly tested before pushed live, but in this incident that didn’t happen and we experienced close to 5 hours of trading with this error before we took the site down to fix the error.
Solution: all orders will be rolled back to the time of the incident so no losses for anyone. Of course there has been many withdrawals during this period, but we as a company will cover those losses, so some of you actually gained from this error.
As an added compensation for all and to extend our apologies for what happened we will offer a 100% fee split allocation for the next two weeks on coss.io
Thank you for your understanding. So I stand behind COSS in challenging times because it will grow bigger and better after this bear run and they fix the bugs.

>$60
how much coss are you holding?

I gain or lose that in two fucking seconds on trade fluctuations you pajeet.

they have an announcement telegram too.
t.me

/COSSchat

I would be cautious. By no means am I saying COSS is a scam but I would point out that this response would make sense if they were. The pattern is always for a quick pump right before the dump, Confido did it with the announcement that they were permanently locking a huge supply of their tokens, just a couple days before they exit scammed.

Hopefully it's not the same in this situation. I want to believe but it's also pretty common for this kind of thing to happen when the overall market dips as hard as it did these last two days.

when volume goes 100x thats $6000 per week

Fuck you're opinion
fuck you're thoughts
fuck you're FUD

you know shit about shit

COSS offers nothing worthwhile to those who aren't holding your sick dividend gainz. 75% of the trade volume is COSS. Most of the rest is BTC/ETH for transfers because of their fucked withdrawl system. Buy more, please.

I do hold COSS and some other coins on the exchange. I appreciate your concern. Fortunately, I have taken out my original investment already, so I wouldn't technically lose anything. It is a risk I am will to take.

Then don't get coss dude shit. Chill the fuck out

fiat coming soon

We all can make our own decisions. I'm just saying to be cautious. Obviously if you've done your research and believe in the team then this is a fucking amazing buying opportunity. I wasn't that deep in so I'm keeping my distance for now. Maybe I'll miss out on a great recovery, but it would be foolhardy to imply that there's no risk at all right now.

I have been warning people that coss devs are criminally retarded for weeks now.

Buyer beware.

ignore this FUDing retard the exchange is fine and COSS is a bargain right now

after the market recovers COSS is going to the fucking moon

Yeah, that's a good call. The COSS rally these past couple weeks was huge so early investors were able to ride on pure profit just by taking a fairly small percent of their holdings out. Could pay off big and you're not completely screwed if it doesn't pan out.