330 billion USD has left crypto in the last 10 days

330 billion USD has left crypto in the last 10 days.

you mean smart money has cashed out 330billion.

retards are left holding the bag

you should leave too normie, because you dont even know what market cap means

That's 40% of crypto money.
Think about that for a moment.

That isn't how market cap works chief

where did it all get to

>Please note that we will be performing important server maintenance in a few minutes, during which time the server will be unavailable for approximately 5-10 minutes.
Livecoin.net has been down for 7 hours. I'm thinking these billions and billions were the exchanges exiting.

the market is worth 330 billion less that doesn't mean 330 billion has left the market, if 1 billion leaves the market and on its way halves prices "market cap" is halved

No it hasn't brainlet

lambos

>thinks decreases in market cap is money “leaving” crypto

>if I buy and sell $10000 worth of BTC 100 times, I have $1 million

OR everyone saw the massive dip and decided it's time to stop risking their life savings and pulled out

it wasn't there to begin with

Wow you’re a fucking idiot

can't tell if troll or if really doesn't understand that's not how the math works...

made a bet on ladbrokes that crypto would fail

looking forward to my Hollywood mountains full of Lamborghini houses

There is a lot of denial right now. People ain't getting how bad this actually is. Worse, it's public bad, not private bad like our before crashes.

To gets.

two gets?

if dubs I inherit Kensignton Palace

Ayy lmao we are so fucked up

Market Cap = Price X Circulating Supply.

Really made me think.

wow youre a fucking bag holder.

have fun watching your shit coins go to zero

Not how it works

Exchanges which take themselves down during crashes and dips have obviously already sold the majority of funds, otherwise they would aim for 5 9's and rake in the transaction fees.

That money was never there idiot. I’m playing with profits now thank you.
also *you’re
;)

What stopping exchange from shutting down, taking all the money and running away to a third world country?

see
and it's happening

It's Chinese New year retards

>The exchanges are robbing people

you just proved my point down syndrome kid.

You forget.... You can never cash out. All that fiat is tethercoin now... Which is up. Checkmate.

Normies couldn't hang. Their hands are weak because they actually have stuff to lose. They have bills to pay, children to feed, retirement funds to contribute to, and social gatherings to attend, which all cost physical money. The NEET can hodl for years in deep slumber to reap 1000x gains in the cryptomarket.

their wives' children to feed*

wow, you really are an idiot. I almost pity you.