lets talk about Easy ways to make money legal or not

Other urls found in this thread:

rentec.com/Home.action?index=true
get.hqtrivia.com
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Have rich parents.

sell yourself in your pink dress user

getting a job

Find a product on eBay that only has 1 supplier, acquire stock from china, undersell competition.

Do what you do best OP. Suck some dicks.

BITGONNEEEEEEEEEeeeEEEEeeeECT

WASA WAZZA WAZUHH

My kneepad business is finally going to take off again.

It was a long slump.

no trolling pls

kek

i have doubts you would be able to make serious money if you managed to lose money during this dip. if you got into crypto this late then what hope do you think you have of finding some other money making opportunity early?

PhD in math
300k starting

buy KNPD stock 100x leverage.

then commit suicide before 40

If crypto is dead then so is this board, back to boomer tier financial wisdom "slow and steady, wow you made 17% back on that investment champ, amazing" those fucks want steady and controlled growth not progress, fuck them they want a poor underclass to leach off.

Providing therapy and funeral services for crypto victims

how t f you gonna make 300k teaching

robbing people
sucking dicks
selling your organs

My suggestion is buying Inpixon stocks I bought 502 shares this weekend and made $77 today. They won’t be as cheap now but I doubt the cheap Blockchain momentum will stop at $.52 just keep in mind if it doesn’t reach $1 by February they’ll delist

That was never Veeky Forums though, even during the crypto slump. Also, Bitcoin is hitting $20k next month.

there are none. we're supposed to stay poor forever. just when you think you've found a way it turns out that the rich got there first and rigged the game ahead of time to prevent anyone else from climbing the ladder. its not enough that the rich get richer, the poor have to get poorer as well. its about power and control and we're not supposed to have any.

While that probably will happen around February 18th I’m going to wait until it starts growing again so I can buy around rock bottom

it's not even a meme
the only way poor people are allowed to get ahead is by giving head

I've heard plumbing is pretty lucrative in Canada

start a business

rules and regulations and zoning bylaws etc will step in to strangle you with red tape even if you somehow build up the start up capital or get a loan. and thats if you can even compete with the the technocrats owned megacorps and their third world slave labour products bought at massive bulk discounts

if you're rich then you can get richer. if you're poor then you can only get poorer. the american dream if it was ever alive is surely dead now

What city do you live in

What if I'm already rich, how do I get richer?

That completely depends on where you live. If you live in Slavic Europe or A red American state you should be fine it’s the liberal areas that applies in

Pretty sure your lame ass doesn't know those are cricket pads

you probably can't even imagine the level of red tape in the slavic europe

also
it actually wouldn't be a bad idea if it wasn't kind of dangerous

Start a literal Ponzi/MLM. That's the only way.

>Bitcoin is hitting 20k next month

How fucking delusional are you?

Its over. Crypto is fucking dead.

Its not even what it started out as anymore.
>Anonymous Currency free from government and corporate influence.

Every one who exchanges BTC has to pay fucking tax now lmao.

How do I start sucking dick for money? It seems like a hard market to break into, but Im certain I hold a lot of value there

>crypto
You keep using this word. I do not think it means what you think it does, pajeet.

Sell both kidneys

Deal coke on Darkweb? Easy x2 every single time.

Sell someone else's kidneys

There are none. It's a free for all.

INVEST IN MTG TRADING IT'S CARDBOARD MONEY

Buy commercial real estate.

>Market is over
This is what the normie fags think every single time any market crashes, meanwhile the institutional investors pile up on discounted prices, if you can't discipline your cocksucking emotions a market is over for you anyway

Blackmail black people into stealing things for you

>he doesn't know how to money launder
You were never going to make it in the first place

Don’t teach, go work as a quant or something
>rentech.com

As a currency, bitcoin is a complete failure, and if bitcoin dies there will never be mass adoption of any other coin.

The “Great Crypto Experiment” will have died with btc.

>exorbitant transaction fees
>terrible Velocity is bad for economic growth
>no short-term monetary policy available
>deflationary nature means it never gets spent

It failed as a currency when it became popular, and it will fail as an asset when it becomes unpopular

Invest in anime figurines. These things are going to be worth tons some day. They will be considered the fine art of our time and will fetch high prices at auction.

Exactly... People don't fucking know how to monero, then claim as stolen jeez.

>if bitcoin dies there will never be mass adoption of any other coin.
except for vechain

I will buy you and dress you up as a girl every day. You will feel pretty and useful to your new master.

>tfw tripple net lease property

glad to see this making a comeback

Almost feel bad for you cucks

PhD student in machine learning/data science here. This guy knows what's up. If I don't make it in crypto I'm going to do whatever it takes to get a job there.

Also, you goofed the website
rentec.com/Home.action?index=true

Bring crypto back to life by buying it.

By killing yourself

sage

Buy some goats. people will pay you to have them eat weeds and grass. dont have to buy feed for the goats. let the goats fuck and have more and more goats to eat more and more weeds

eventually overpopulation of goats and lack of weeds will be an issue

cough cough

2 of my favs are:
>selling Semen
>selling plasma

This guy thinks

>investing in worst girls
Not gonna make it.

I’m playing a game called HQ Trivia! You should play too. Use my code ‘sidney5256’ to sign up get.hqtrivia.com

this
elites don't want average citizens to get richer. your chance to becoma a millionaire is 1 in million which is equal to dying in plane crash. but they also need to keep the hope alive

idk how are you going to make money
i no longer have any money to spend
so surely you are not going to make money off me
that's all I know

kill some goats and eat them

I grow mushrooms. I mostly sell them at the annual 420 festival. I should gross 80k or more that day, depending on the weather. Its easy for me anyway

If you're gonna deal anything from dark web make it mdma , 5X profit at least

I'm thinking of going for my PhD in that actually, how is it? I'm OK at ML and I want to get better, I'm debating masters vs phd.

can I make the same sort of money off carrots?

solves some of the overpopulation but it'll get out of control eventually. plus, still shortage of weeds.

kek @pic

kneepads

You can easily clear a couple grand at edm festivals. The debauched roasties will throw 20s at you and not ask for change. I quit my job when I figured that one out.

Acid is great too, tou can mark it up even more. People around here will gladly pay 15 bucks a tab and then think they're getting a great deal if I go 120 for a 10 strip. Smaller market for psychs though, unfortunately.

>Did you mean 'now that bitconnect is dead'
>LOL

>PhD student in machine learning/data science
>we need to start a new project
>oh user you're a phd you're hired
>so you've made a prototype. Now you need to sell it
>what do you mean you're a developer. Yes you are a developer now you have to sell it
>ah why do you need us then? You're fired user. Now Chad Chaddinson is gonna sell your shitty invention. Have your $2000 bonus and fuck off

You won $20? Congrats!

You know there's a way to succeed. The hardest way.

Fuck off OP

Where do I learn?

>tfw hodling $10K in unopened alter

I have a few thousand credit card numbers. What can I do with them?

>Can`t even borrow 5€ from my own limited company. Have to clasify it as a lending institution under NACE
or
>Just starting my company and have a very slow start. Working for free etc. Gov: "lol no. Atleast one person has to be paid minimum wage even if your revenue is 5€. We dont give a fuck. Gib taxes"

E-europe is a scam central and our laws will never prevent scams without fucking over regular people.

>starting business outside HK or Ireland
You wot

Most are going to be worst nothing. Trends in anime come and go really fast. 10 years later that figurine from that obscure anime would be worth half of less.

Good quality, low production number figurines hold their value pretty well, but even then only a few stay above retail value.

I think it's time to get a job...
I don't have a degree, what job can I get?

>laughingwhores
as expected of the best whore, can't read

Focus on an Idea.
Something like an app or website that is useful
Learn day by day how to make your idea come true
find people who share the same interest
be smart at what you do

Once I see that crypto is dead, I'm gonna focus to create my own company

>Hey bro I have this million dollar idea it's gonna change the world I just need you to build the app for me I'll give you 10% equity also please sign this NDA

invest in tencent