Should i get BAT or XLM?

Should i get BAT or XLM?

xlm

BAT. Look at Market Cap

Why not both?

XLM

bat you dumb nigger

BAT

how about the one made by the guy who made javascript and mozilla. i'll let you figure that out on your own

I work for coinbase tomorrow morning there will be a happening. We are adding BAT as a coin. I'll probably get fired for this.

BAT for sure. Eich has a real vision to change the world, just like Vitalik did.

FUN Feb my friend Feb

nice ill be rolling in money. thanks user send me your address and ill send you some bat

I hold both, XLM was, and might still be tied to ripples growth as it mirrored it for a while. BAT's Mastermind has a long term goal in a real world issue. Both seem like safe bets. BATs my personal favorite as it moves independently from other countries besides alt Holocausts like this.

nice just bought 100k

You'd have to be mentally retarded to buy BAT right now. Screencap this.

Get both and put some money in FUN too

I've been here for 2 weeks btw so take it as you will

FUN faggots need to get out of here you pajeets

XLM — they’re opening their own ATMs, they’ll have their own exchange, along with ICOs on their platform this year.

BAT won’t even break $1 because it would defeat the whole purpose of the coin and you know it.

Now are you gonna be retarded and not buy XLM or what?

literally get both

Read up on some signals based on technical analysis.

Technical analysis based on indicators gives buy and sell targets. You put an order around that and do whatever you want till its triggered.

Dont know anything about technical analysis and indicators? Join this discord where an pro stocktrader teaches over voicechat for free. Why am i shilling this? So i can get premium membership that gives me 30min of private teaching with the stocktrader. Don't believe me? Don't click the link.

This is no pump and dump or mutual funds group

> pic is of an older example of a signal given by the discord

GcbXdfG

Both have limits of 1 dollar.

>I work for coinbase tomorrow morning there will be a happening. We are adding BAT as a coin. I'll probably get fired for this.
same but XLM

BAT really has the best memes, and even the best anti memes.

Explain for a fag woodya?

We're adding OST too.

XLM will never reach 1$, it defeats the purpose of the coin

>BAT founder hates sodomites, has a long history of glorious projects, and has declared war on google
>Stellar devs are exemplary soyboys and shabbos goys
Not a hard choice.

Same but for ETH

Thanks, just sold my children to a liberal politician to buy 100k.

Dave?

Mozilla foundation was practically bankrupt for years, why does anyone think the connection to BAT is a good thing