KuCoin - scam in the making

This fucking trash site is literally holding millions of dollars hostage right now. Tons of people complaining about their funds missing. I just waited 2 fucking hours to speak to a customer support rep, got to #1 in line and then WHOOPS now you're back to #108.

Legit falling apart and likely exit soon. I would recommend transferring anything you have on KuCoin to NEO and moving it the fuck out before you end up like me, $50k in the hole because your ETH transaction "disappeared" and they can't figure out what happened to it.

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/kucoin/comments/7qwbhv/comment_below_if_your_coins_are_stuck_in_reserved/
reddit.com/r/kucoin/comments/7qs3jl/sorry_we_are_unable_to_locate_this_transaction/
reddit.com/r/kucoin/comments/7qunsg/ethdent_stuck_in_eth_reservation_nothing_in/
reddit.com/r/kucoin/comments/7qxy3w/for_everyone_facing_eth_withdrawal_issues/
reddit.com/r/kucoin/comments/7qybgq/warn_others_about_this_publicly/
reddit.com/r/kucoin/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Nah
You're wrong

fud..just use litcoin until eth network clears fukboy

It’s time, OP

Become a COSSmonaut

You sent 50k to a random chink exchange in a single transaction on the Eth network?

Pretty much this.
And they are actually too successful right now to even bother exit scamming

Same, they have lost my pearl transactions twice now. First time it cleared up in 24 hours but this time its been a while.

Waaah FUD MOMMY FUD. Is that the best you have you little Reddit BITCH? Here's some reddit fucking FUD for you to cum over:

reddit.com/r/kucoin/comments/7qwbhv/comment_below_if_your_coins_are_stuck_in_reserved/

reddit.com/r/kucoin/comments/7qs3jl/sorry_we_are_unable_to_locate_this_transaction/

reddit.com/r/kucoin/comments/7qunsg/ethdent_stuck_in_eth_reservation_nothing_in/

reddit.com/r/kucoin/comments/7qxy3w/for_everyone_facing_eth_withdrawal_issues/

reddit.com/r/kucoin/comments/7qybgq/warn_others_about_this_publicly/

Oh and how about reddit.com/r/kucoin/ because the entire 2 first fucking pages are posts of people complaining about this same shit.

I don't really give a fuck if you go down with this retard ship since you clearly deserve it.

there site fucking up for anyone else?

Have you considered the fact that they're probably dealing with a higher than average volume due to panicking?

The exit scam is going to be hilarious.

Nobody on Veeky Forums seems to recall the constant pajeet post "what do you think about this kucoin stuff? just dropped my whole autism check on it" which was posted every hour.
shilled by chinks using the pajeet rapidworker service which was used by the bazingacoin scammers.

People here are so fucking gullible.
KuCoin is another chink scam, a big one.

HOLY SHIT ITS HAPPENING TO ME TOO WHAT THE FUCK SCAAAAAM

BCH withdrawals are working fine for me.

You fucking idiot the ETH network is hella clogged right now because of the firesale in crypto markets. 2 weeks ago it took KuCKCoin 10 hours to finally give me a tx id for my ETH withdrawal. You're just being a panicked faggot right now, be a man and wait dumbass.

Have you considered the fact that my funds have been in limbo for over 60 fucking hours, long before this shit show started happening, as have many other people's?

Have you considered the fact that they have literally zero customer support so the only option is to sit there with your thumb in your ass?

Like, why did I even post this? It does me some kind of service? No, my fucking money is as good as gone. If you know what's good for you, you'll try to get the fuck off the sinking ship before you wind up like me, that's all.

don't forget, it's a scam run by dozens of chinks and pajeets. Probably some NEETs in the mix.

They'll shill this scam exchange hard.
Most of them are in this thread already

see how this post was ready and premeditated?

Also, it's sad because a lot of these people are actually not shills and are attempting to defend it.

It's just not ETH you FUCKING RETARD. Read the fucking posts, or go fuck yourself. I don't really care.

Yes, can connect to site but it's not displaying properly.

You're probably a whale who manipulated the coins on KuCKCoin anyway, why the fuck should I care?

The founders own over a billion dollars worth of KCS, so they're not going to randomly exit scam.
I've moved 20 Bitcoins (and some USDT) from Kucoin to Binance within the last few days in preparation for the impending Bitcoin crash. ETH transactions are exceptionally slow right now, but if you look at their wallet you can see they have enough ETH to cover withdrawals and that they're regularly sending them out.

Oh no, if only there as a legit exchange to replace fucking ChinKoin AND Grandpa Coinbase at once...

...oh wait a minute...

Who ever sends that much to kucoin
It has known shitcoins that happen to moon sometimes.
GG op you suck

>biz spams that this is a scam
>You still go buy in
What did you think would happen?

This guy seems like another rich piece of trash who was probably manipulating the small low volume coins on KuCoin. Don't bother explaining to him that he's a brainlet.

Which is?

You realize that street shitters and dog eaters just wanted 20% of .15% of your fees, right?

S-surely /biz wouldn't shill KuCoin just because of their stupid referral codes, that they deep inside know is a pyramid scheme.

Good grief kiddo, how new are you?

HitBTC doesn't even have anyone you can talk to, they just disable withdrawals for indefinite amounts of time. So Kucoin is already leagues better.

yeah fud harder so I can accumulate KCS

I had this problem with Kucoin yesterday, I placed a sell order and my coins were gone, nowhere to be seen.. They only reappeared in an hour

Maybe you can trade it for some CFD eventually.

lol under $1 today
you're going to be bagholding longer than linkies

Disclaimer: I sold all KCS at ~130k and am 80% fiat atm

I don't recommend doing so right now, I expect it to fall to 40k sat due to an altcoin bear market, which is why it's pointless for the OP to FUD if his goal is to buy cheap coins since KCS will naturally fall anyway

>KuCoin

more like CuckCoin by the spics that own that site

Not buying shit, I haven't said one untrue word in this thread yet. I've literally been pushed back on the support line 2 additional times since the creation of this thread.

KuCoin is actively fucking over customers and they're well aware. If my ETH ever does get back to me, I will absolutely never use this shit tier exchange ever again, and I hope every shill in this thread winds up fucked out their anus eventually.

Took like 20 hours for my ETH to transfer, user. Also super suspicious of them now. No reason for this with a 0.01 ETH fee for withdrawals. Gas is either set at 3 or they are doing a ponzi.

My money is on coinsmarkets.com for 16 days.

I believe it's the gas limit, it's no coincidence withdrawal problems began happening when ETH mooned and the latest ETH "games" came out.

its astounding to me that there are people throwing $50k in eth between exchanges without understanding the slightest thing about those transactions

your problem has nothing to do with kucoin but is an issue with the ethereum network.. if your gas price is below 40 gwei your transaction is going to get dropped constantly during periods of high volume (ie the past few days). it will go through eventually, but i wouldnt hold your breath, and i wouldnt go around making yourself look like a moron by blaming the exchange.

The exchange charges 10 fucking dollars to move money, if they're setting gas price at less than 40 gwei then how the fuck are they not to blame? That's shit tier taking advantage of customers.

You look like a moron now, you fucking dimwit.

kek no it's not nigger
they're just experiencing growing pains is all; they make more guap just existing as an exchange on the level they want to be for it to be worth it to exit scam.
stop being an impatient nigger fudster

true their gwei prices should be dynamic and not fixed to some low amount, but that doesnt make the exchange a scam

Also how about for the fourth fucking time in a row waiting 30+minutes for the support line I've been moved from number 1 to over number 100.

Is that not the exchange's fault? Manipulating customers in terms of support, wasting my fucking time?

Fuck off, you cunt.

Go to reddit and complain. People are trying to do Veeky Forums here.

I'm gonna cum on your penis, faggot.

Is that better?

>Bagholding longer than idiots with no product
>while our product comes out in a few weeks
WEEEW fucking lad

Agreed here for sure. Their gas price should be dynamic with the network's congestion or lack of. It's absurd to charge 0.01 ETH and have this shit happen.

If your using ETH for transfers your a retard! ETH has a worse scaling problem than BTC. Use neo, bcash or ltc.

No, ETH is fine on Binance/Bittrex, etc. It's only Kucoin being kikes with low gas.

sso.coss.io / api / invite / GMXVQA2HHL

binance.com / ? ref = 16012003

coinbase.com / join / 5a3088084e97e2024fadfab2

kucoin.com / # / ? r = 7P7QaN

Close all spaces after pasting. Thank you.