Hahahaha

I hope this fool goes to jail. Now tre is exit scamming, lol.

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/Bitcoin/comments/7l12a7/scammed_for_1500_bitcoin_by_youtube_trevon_james/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Oh I'm sure he will

This gutter rat is going to jail. FBI have been tracking this ponzi for months

lol you fucking normies are calling for the nigger to go to jail because youre all so fucking retarded to believe a nigger

Was the nigger in in it?
Hmm the plot thickens

Go to jail for what exactly? Telling a bunch of cumskins to sign up under his referral ID?

fuck off , Trevon is based and is /ourguy/

would i be illegal for him to promote it? he wasn't the one who made it, he kinda fell for it too and got others to fall for it.

I love you darkies trying to force a new racial slang. It's cute.

>bitching for government intervention

This is how it always starts.

>normies

No you fucking retard, I've been warning people about Bitconnect since April.
Hopefully the idiots have learned their lesson and won't allow another one to thrive in crypto

/thread

>unironically buying nigger coin
Don't ever change, Reddit.

So that means you don't have an answer

All his profits can be seized. That's why he did that little "hacked" charade

Some of us just want to see him back in his natural habitat.

Engineering a ponzi scheme is illegal. If he got enough referrals under his name, an argument could be made that he was one of the chief engineers.

Don't worry Craig grant just made a video saying to hold onto your bcc tokens because they will innovate a new use for the tokens.

wahhh government please save us from our own stupidity

IT REALLY IS REDDIT. THEY THINK HE'S CREDIBLE BECAUSE HE HAS A YOUTUBE CHANNEL AND TOLD PEOPLE HE'S RICH ON TWITTER!
reddit.com/r/Bitcoin/comments/7l12a7/scammed_for_1500_bitcoin_by_youtube_trevon_james/

Craig is fucken guilty too. I seen like hundreds of his ads showing off his expensive shits and vacations. Another useless nigger.

He deleted his older video from yesterday where he was saying he will cash out and find other hustles.

>pic related approaches you on the street
>"ayy yo dog *smacks lips* uhm
>lemme tell you suntin
>i git rich as fuck on bitcoin dawg
>gibs me $1,000 and i can make you $10,000 in just three days G
>you a player you gonna be ballin now"
>visions of a lambo and females noticing them flash before reddit's eyes
>"take my money, kind negro"

Shit, I aint mad, I never touched BCC. Ive been holding since 2016, my shit is still green, wayyy green. I've seen Crypto drop 50%, this shit is nothing. Lol, calling me a normie. You're just prohjecting your own insecurities.

Seriously tho, I dont give a fuck about this dudes skin color or genetic background. Anyone pushing a ponzi scheme is trash in my book.

Back to r/eddit