So has crypto taught anyone else just how stupid the average person is...

So has crypto taught anyone else just how stupid the average person is? It is hard to illustrate and comprehend normally, you assume people have a baseline of intelligence. Like if you want to know why Trump won the US election, now you know. Look at the avg crypto investor buying into stuff like Verge, Tron, Digibyte. There's no clearer indication of JUST how stupid people are than that. It is shocking really, and why the Jews with their avg 110 IQ (low but enormous relatively speaking) refer to the masses as goyim aka 'dumb cattle.'

Hillary won the popular vote

Get the fuck out of here faggots

Posting my heroes in this thread

>bitcoin
>It's free no gubment control over the supply
>literally outsource the job of central bank to GPU makers and Electricity Supply Companies
>brainlets actually think it is unregulated
>but if I dress it up in terms that I don't understand myself it means it's a good investment

Tulip mania mk XVIII

Remember, slow and steady wins the race. So excited to open my IRA this year and post steady gains for 30+ years

110 IQ is shit tier you fucking kike

TRX / Verge / Bitconnect / quite frankly any crypto since they are all ponzis have just shown me how fucking retarded and gullible the average retail investor is

None of these coins have any value. They are infinitely replicable (see BTC / BCH / BTG; ETH / ETC). If they were actually useful we'd just copy the code since it is open source and run the same network using an existing currency e.g. USD.

Of course crypto offers nothing useful over the existing financial infrastructure so there's no point in using it (yeah yeah, I know, muh smart contracts, muh cross border remittances i.e. useless digital contracts that can't be used for physical goods / derivatives / off-chain data and capital evasion, very useful, governments will sure love that, just look at SK and China).

Actually sad that people like Novogratz have made so much money off an obvious "muh distributed" ponzi scheme.

Looking forward to the crash to 0.

Famalam this is a great thing.

Freetards gonna learn the value of order and regulation the hard way.

somebody say my name?

So you're a Hillary supporter? I don't get it...

High IQ city people all voted for FIAT, only rural and suburban retards voted for BTC.

Only because california has super lax immigration laws and like 20 million mexicans voting democrat because they are allowing them to bring their families in.

Get that efficient market bullshit out of here. If EMT is true then why are so many people investing in AMD?

If Hillary got elected, she would've continued Obama's shit policies like Obamacare, which is bad for people with no steady income like crypto-investing NEETs.

you people are obsessed with trump. turn off cnn and go to bed.

What the fuck are you even trying to say retard

Invest in a sound business that makes money.

Even if the price falls to a cent a share, you'll make money.

>noncoiners being this salty, even after a crash

My God, I pity your depressing existence. Go put 1000 in it and gamble a bit. It won't hurt you, it's actually fun.

>invest in crypto
>thinks he's smart

Stupid bitch.

Wasn't it George Carlin who said, "Think of how smart the average person is-- then realize that half of them are stupider than that"

Great quote

8/10 meme

well sed. LOL Tron

>hurrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

>The best argument against crypto is a 5 minute conversation with the average TRX holder - Winston Churchill

3/10 bait m8

jew here, down 30%, i didn't get the memo to pull out

Go back to /pol/ you faggot

And would have lost the popular vote to pretty much any Republican presidential candidate of the past 40 years too. And needed millions of fraudulent votes from California

No I learned it from US politics YEARS ago.

>living with an IQ under 135

This

confirmed

I think the retard may be you

>shills thinking they are fooling anyone
Hi shariablue.

The average for Ashkenazi Jews (If you remove Ethiopian and Arab jews) Is actually 135. Warren buffet for example has an IQ of 130. This is the real reason why Jews always climb to the top.

They have influence in all intellectual spheres and professions that require higher intelligence. Mathematics, Physics,Chemistry nobel prices are all DOMINATED by Jews.

Something like 40% of all nobel prices are awarded to Jews (Minus peace, literary and economic since those have nothing to do with intelligence).

Hell it's almost impossible to find a genuinely good scientist in history that WASN'T Jewish. The only one I can think about from the top of my head was Newton and even he had Jewish ancestry to a degree.

Say what you want but without the influence of Jewish people we would never have reached the industrial revolution and still would be plowing fields as peasants. You know the meme that niggers were just sitting in huts until white men gave them technology? White people were just 99% peasants until high IQ Jews helped to ascend humanity to our current technological status.

Also Jewish women are the hottest women on the planet so fuck off. Hitler was right about everything except that Jews were the ubermensch, not aryans.

You had me until
>Jews are the hottest women
FUCK OFF! ONLY ASIANS!

fuck off with your jewish propaganda
>pic related

Not even 110.

Yeah, kikes are scum on Earth.

Urgent Veeky Forums alert: we are currently getting brigaded by angry jews. Evidenced in multiple threads. Just sage and ignore.

What's this beauty's name?

Sarah Goldberg-Kikestein.

Everything CCs taught me has deep implications about politics. For example fomoing, and shilling, and astroturfing propaganda are incredibly effective tools and could get a party to the top even with very poor fundamentals. It's all about winning critical mass and then there will be following. The masses can be likened to a coin which is the most valuable of all because it is backed by infinite supply of human stupidity. The top 1% live off the 99% because of people's inertia and because they can easily see through all of that. The system is just as rigged in favor of the rich and those already in power outside of the wild west of unregulated cryptos, it only happens to be rigged in a legal way people got used to accept as the normal state of things, and I could go on and on. No wonder states hates this so much.

The EMH doesn’t mean you can’t make good picks, etc.

It means you can’t, using the same information as everybody else, with a significantly large pool of participants, always perform better than everyone else

>being this out of the loop
>found the non practiser
it was being discussed last Shabbat with a highly negative tone