NAAAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYYYY

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/SVoFYeZzQeI?t=16m5s
youtube.com/watch?v=X_hPTRFv6vs
imgur.com/a/TLimM
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Still up overall. Good coin to hold

WHO READY, FOR BICCONNEEeeeeEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEeeèEE

Man i nearly joined Crypto Kirbys Lending Club. Thank God I was tied up in alts.

youtu.be/SVoFYeZzQeI?t=16m5s

>12:30 for the goods

Stop your stupid rumors. I am an early affiliate of BitConnect and we have a huge community in the Philipines, great, loving, supportive community.

We are not about making money but teach each others to be independent. The community is stronger than ever and I have been in touch with Mr. James and he personally assured me we have nothing tp worry about and ignore stupid rumor spreaders like you.

You just jealous. Bad!!

As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.

>a flip falling for a ponzi scheme for the 10th time in his life

There is a reason you "people" are poor and exploited.

>holy fucking shit it looks exactly looks like a third world country MLM (pyramid scheme). can't believe anybody is falling for this shit. where i'm from they do fucking propolis pyramid scheme using barely educated lower classes and make them post pictures of them and somebody else's crown (they probably can't dream of lambos)

>watches video
>invests

BITCONNECCCCCCC...WOW

I honestly am surprised it lasted this long when everyone knew it was a ponzi who wasn't retarded.

there are lots of people in the world who aren't white

fuck, that wasn't supposed to be green. anyway here's a pic of the investors meeting of the pyramid scheme (shit was so big a couple years back but uneducated fucks still falls for it anyway) probably similar to this user's community

>Literally draws a pyramid
>Great investment!

What's wrong with them? That's how the education is spread and good news heard, from community to community. This is how we have a such a tight and LOYALL people, unlike you, stupid racists.

Jealousy is a SIN!!! BitConnect is TOP CRYPTO. We beat hundreds of true illegal coins. Stupid uslak!!

can't tell if you're posting ironically, so I'll post just lol to be safe

lol

LOL
saved this pic to show my friend who got scammed from bitconnect
>JUST
gotta give you jungle gooks credit tho, so much dumb money for the taking

>Drew a literal 8-ball model
Poos aren't subtle, are they?

This man needs psychological help

cont. if you liked it.
text says: my uncle lent his car to his neighbor and apparently they (people from the pyramid schemes) took photos with it

Those are some big KHAZAR MILKERS

filipinos are the rats of asia

lol you must be 20yrs old. This is the new NuSkin. Get out while you still can.

yan ang hirap sa mga pinoy eh, ayaw paghirapan ang pera, gusto mayaman kagad.

Crypto chick KEK

youtube.com/watch?v=X_hPTRFv6vs

Nice looking girl. I never put money into shitconnect. I think people can forgive her. There two reasons why poeple should forgive her: Boob 1 and Boob 2.

Ive never heard of bitconnect until today and Ive been here since March. Thanks Biz for keeping this one from me

That's because Veeky Forums is, unironically, too intelligent for BCC. It's extremely hard not to be.
Only the stupidest of the stupid bought it.

I have a question: now that's it useless, has BitConnect transformed into digital gold like BTC has?

any sane person could figure out that bitconnect or shitconnect was a ponzi scheme.

>you give us currency we give you magic beans
>2018
Never ever change, brainlets.

hahaha this
kek

imgur.com/a/TLimM