Get out while you still can

don't say that you weren't warned

8 hours. Otherwise get ready to buckle up.

Other urls found in this thread:

bloomberg.com/news/videos/2018-01-11/binance-ceo-says-bitcoin-mining-may-move-to-cheaper-places-video
youtube.com/watch?v=lsM9-ATySfI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

My coins are in cold storage nigger. Of course, that won't help much if they're worth $0, but they're off exchanges regardless. Tucked in for the winter like a good bear.

Thanks for the details

You're smarter than most

All I can say is, there's a reason registrations closed around the time MELTDOWN and SPECTRE dropped

You think we can't afford scale when there's so much money on the table?

The coin or the exchange?

oh cool, another one of these threads

I saw the same shit about coinbase nigger

kys

Are there people who unironically keep their coins on exchanges? Especially during crashes?

where do you keep your alt coins?

If Binance goes everything goes.

When binance goes down, then your coins in the cold storage will have like 1/20 of their value. So who gives a fuck about it anyway.

fuck off larper

mew

if it can't fit there, what are you even doing?

>Especially during crashes

Why is it worse to do during crashes...?

who else has never traded on binance? Bittrex master race here

Not sure if this is true or not, but I moved my coins over to cold storage. I'll be hodling during the growth back up anyways

because the exchange could become insolvent?

could you please elaborate?

It's FUD. Binance isn't going to screw over its users and pull a Mtgox. They're making too much off the fees.

Binance is actually one of the GOAT exchanges. Don't take into account what OP says.

Exchanges are not paying for your coins, you're buying them from other people, and the exchange only grabs cash by the handful as you route it through them. I don't think they have much danger to become insolvent.

if binance crumbles you will kill yourself from the magnitude of the subsequent dump before you ever put that hardware wallet to use

anyways, it's shit-tier FUD. Watch the interview with the Binance CEO on live tv. Dude is clearly a genius and chill as fuck

Hey I'm with you, that's the way it should work

But we don't have the private keys now do we?

So they aren't really our coins until they're off exchange

Until they're in your wallet, you run the risk of being gox'd. Not saying Binance is doing that though, this thread is shit

if binance goes down crypto is literally done for another 2 years, so at that point i could care less what happens to my coins

thanks just sold 100k

He's he best. This isn't a GOX, we're not trying to fuck you

Intel fucked us. Intel fucked you.

>mew
Enjoy being hacked. Thanks to the hardware backdoor every time you copy your private key it can be intercepted.
That's how retards got their MEWs robbed 3 days ago.

Exchanges with 2FA is the safest way to store coins now.

Not having a private key is an upside until the next generation of CPUs rolls out. Because every time your private key is shown or copied it can be intercepted by literally any half brained script kiddy.

sso.coss.io / api / invite / GMXVQA2HHL

binance.com / ? ref = 16012003

coinbase.com / join / 5a3088084e97e2024fadfab2

kucoin.com / # / ? r = 7P7QaN

Close all spaces after pasting. Thank you.

Did you lock their value?

I think many devices are still vulnerable to this class of attack though... not just consumer computers, so not sure why that helps.

Hardware wallet is probably the safest really

fdergthyjk

I'm a poorfag who diversified, so the $15-$20+ withdrawal fee for some coins takes a considerable bite out of them. Sure, it's better to pay the fee than to end up with nothing, but since I was in a lot of short term positions before the last week happened my coins are still mostly on Binance. I'll take them out whenever this thing calms down and I decide what I keep for the long term.

Was going to transfer my eth out to my paper wallet, but gonna do the opposite of what Veeky Forums says here and spend all my eth on bnb

We'll see how it goes

lmao do you know that Veeky Forums has IDs?

you're the OP of this thread and you just told yourself to "fuck off larper"

kys

holy shit rofl

n1 op

Oh no I'll lose all $5 of whats left of my 50 ENG, alts have shit the bed so bad I could lose everything but my coinbase holds and still have no net difference.

Kek. You're the larper, dumbshit.

this, it won't even matter what I have on the exchange because it's all going to 0 faster than I could refresh my blockfolio

this man is OP and is replying to himself even insulting himself

All x86 architecture and ARM CPUs are affected. Which only leaves high-security server CPUs and PowerPC CPUs safe.

Otherwise every smart device on earth is completely open.

This anons, If binance goes so does Crypto for years.

Lol! Good times.

>My coins are in cold storage
Seriously, why don't more people do this?
Not a daytrader (I only hodl long term), but is it really that much of an inconvenience to hodl coins on cold storage between trades?

>mfw

hmm more people are saying to stay in binance than to get out, which means if I do the opposite.............

>mfw minimum withdrawal is worth $100
Fucking chinks.

Being hacked. Read above. Every smart device holding your private key is a gaping hole for every hacker.

omg this guy must have a massive IQ just look at that forehead

Not if it's offline

0.01 EETH is almost $10USD

nice, he does seem chill as fuck

I honestly feel a shit ton better after watching this interview, going to sleep comfy with 75% of my holdings sitting in the Nance

bloomberg.com/news/videos/2018-01-11/binance-ceo-says-bitcoin-mining-may-move-to-cheaper-places-video

minimum withdrawal, not withdrawal fee

This, Binance will be so fucking beyond wealthy in the future they’d be retarded to fuck it up now.

Same desu. Seems like a cool dude and less shady than other Asians.

I feel you mate. Especially with fucking kucoin. I gotta keep my bnty and dbc on there or lose ~15% in fees.

Agreed, it's still poor practice to keep money on an exchange but I thought binance was some sketchy chink shit, the CEO is actually pretty sociable without seeming fake.

Right. My bad.

happened the same to me. even similar amount of ETH.
my crypto soulmate

>Hey Ching-Chong, remember that time when -
>YES
>...but I didn't even get to tell you wha -
>I REMEMBER

Duuuuuuuuuur check your ID you retarded cunt

I thought this shit was patched. Watched a couple of YouTube videos on performance change pre and post patch. Or does the patch only deal with a part of the problem?

YOU CAN'T CASH OUT

Thank OP just bought 100k binance

How do I put my coins into cold storage? I have a few wallets i've created on MEW, but I want some completely offline. I don't want to fuck up the process and lose all of my shit.

If my next id color is yellow OP is confirmed faggot

All this panic because of some Korean politicians.

Can confirm massive vulnerability discovered, get your funds out to wallet ASAP

yea balls of steel.
I day trade unlike you goofies, and i increase my stack. While you watch all your coins go down in value

ARM were not affected, old AMD also safe. wonder where you got your info, can i get a proof link or something?

now this is an asian I can trust

Been meaning to stash my BAT and LINK away, market shitting the bed gave me good reason. Thanks for the heads up OP even if you are a pajeet

They released an update of their app yesterday, not closing anything

just pulled out my linkies to my cold wallet, good night Veeky Forums

>PowerPC safe

And they laughed at me for still using an old PPC Mac in TYOOL 2018

Looks like Vitalik put through an asian filter

Buddy are you fucking retarded you can't just throw money at a scaling problem and get it to go away.

and he needs to go

back

to

where he came from

welp you spooked me and I just happen to have the most bitcoin I've ever had after selling NEO now I am above the 2 btc withdrawal limit.

topfuckingkek. OP gets obliterated.

Yeah I thought my proxy was working on my other PC

It's what I get for doing this shit high. Make myself look like a god damn retard

MY SIDES

faggot

You scared me fuckers, I'm withdrawing to wallet.

if I trade coins from an exchange to a wallet and then possibly back to an exchange dont I eat a lot of transaction fees?

Mhm!

based

Sauce please

Binance have added a shit load of users but haven't had any usability problems

The site getting slow as fuck would be a sign they've taken on too many, like Kraken, as the trading engine would have too much work to do

What wallet do you use?

What wallet do you use?

It's not load

It's security

why are you so fucking poor? am i the only one left in this mess jesus

If they have the coins in cold storage like any intelligent exchange that shouldn't be an issue

grrrrrr only 2btc per day withdrawal limit

I use Exodus

>the safest way to store coins is by not having custody of them

Binance CEO is literally live right now

youtube.com/watch?v=lsM9-ATySfI

>withdrawing BNB
lmao

wait, this guy actually isn't a piece of shit and is presenting reasonable ideas
wtf

This. You have to keep a stack on an exchange to be able to increase it with trading.