Feel bad for bitconnect normies

Theyre a bunch of idiots and deserve it, but I feel bad for them.

On a serious note, is Travon actually liable?

What happened? How did these retards get scammed? I never looked into this one

-95%
They is getting regulated so closed exchange and probably moving to mexico

fuckers literally fell for typical ponzi bullshit

They'll get all cryptos regulated.

natural selection

I also feel bad for them.

They're just like us, trying to find a way out of financial burden. They lack critical thinking though so they fell for this stupid fucking ponzi scheme, but that doesn't change their motivations.

Fuck this rat race. I'll hold til my portfolio is $0 but I'm not fucking selling.

He's only liable if he's found to be tied to the origination. It's stupid to believe he's liable just because he shilled his referral link.

I only caught up this morning since i ignored bitconnect till now but essentiqlly it was one massive pyramid scheme. The guys made an exchange where they claimed trading bots would give you guaranteed returns, and that the more people you referred and more you put in the higher the bot would give you returns. There was no bot and it was a pyramid scheme. The exchange also had its own coin, bcc, which only traded there and was worth $360ish. People are being refunded in bcc instead of btc, while bcc has dropped to almost nothing overnight, and cant be traded elsewhere. The absolute state of normies, man.

you poorfags will never be rich if you do it for the money

you do know that bitconnect isn't bitcoin, right? why are you showing a bitcoin chart, but referring to the ponzi scheme Bitconnect?

fucking exit scam gives only -95% while XLM which did nothing wrong got -65% fuck this shit

that's because xlm is a shitcoin
No it isn't a bad project
It doesn't make money, shitcoin

The charts have proven that time and time again, i've said it since the first time i invested in that shitcoin. It doesn't like to move, besides downward

>They lack critical thinking though so they fell for this stupid fucking ponzi scheme

I feel bad too, but at the same time I really don't. If you're putting money into something then you had better do your research.

And if mr skelly himself says IT'S DEFINITELY A PONZI and you ignore it then you kiiiiiiiiind of deserve to learn a harsh lesson about the importance of due diligence.

it just pisses me off...most of these altcoins are scams... Bitconnect just destoyed the whole crypto market...Nobody knows what to trust anymore

Sadly, I doubt any of them even know who money skelly is or how crypto even works. They likely watched a youtube video shilling it and thought they could make some money too.

It can be traded in Hitbtc and other minor exchanges. It didn't plummet because it can't be traded, it plummeted because it lost it's utility (that is, the 1% daily compound interest)

Yeah

1000$ with 1% daily compounding interest for 3 yrs is around 55 000$ not 50 million$

1000 *(1.01)^53939 = 53 million. Correct me if I'm wrong though.

friendly reminder that mister skele said eth should be 7 dollars
but yeah, listen to everything he says

>bitconnect
literally first time i heard about this shitcoin
guess that having entry level knowledge can protect you from some scams

You must not be good at math

a literal "my wife's son"

the term is normalfag, normie is a reddit/mobilefag term so kill yourself

I thought the entire principal was reinvested daily too? Daily compound interest at 1% w/ 100% reinvested starts to snowball around 6-7 months and would yield $37K in the first year alone.

For years 1 and 2 it would be $1.4M total.

Tell him to keep up the good work
>Buy high, sell low

Nice quads. Because he is retard desu

shut the fuck up, normie

he'd probably struggle with haggling a used car salesman but im sure dr skellz can spot an obvious scam like bitconneeeeee when he sees one

>newfag spotted

>Travon actually liable
No lmao. He's an affiliate.