Trx mooOn

trx mooOn

soon my nigger, but not today

that was funny,
thanks user

Definitely...don't listen to the fake news!

I hope it hits one cent first

Actually found something on Twitter that made me laugh, wonder if JUSTin is getting tips on Twitter from the man himself. JUSTin’s latest attempt to pump tweet:
>A very prestigious fund just decided to invest cryptocurrencies and chose #TRX as one of their major portfolios. We are getting attention from mainstream fund now. #TRON $TRX
>pic related

Normies are catching on to his tactics though? How long will he be able to keep this up?

So you think tron is going to be a success?

FUN mooning

kek no

best time to buy rn

I'm very close to killing myself, bros. Help me!

sso.coss.io / api / invite / GMXVQA2HHL

binance.com / ? ref = 16012003

coinbase.com / join / 5a3088084e97e2024fadfab2

kucoin.com / # / ? r = 7P7QaN

Close all spaces after pasting. Thank you.

Soon.

Fuck they're really angry arent they? It's been like what, a week? Are they actually upset they're not millionaires by now?

They’re getting pissy. I’ve been watching the TRX hashtag for the past week or so, as it’s been a goldmine for stupid normie shit, but also to gauge how they’re generally feeling. Over the past two days, the tweets have gone from optimistic “it’s a correction #hodlgang” and crowds “viciously” lashing out against the few FUD tweets, to now a growing amount of tweets getting upset with Justin’s lack of news with substance, and even some calling it a scam and getting replies in agreement with no anti-FUD squad chiming in, and these tweets are garnering more likes/retweets than the typical “hodlsquad” tweets which were basically free twitter points a few days ago. Interesting to watch the dynamic slowly start to shift.

kek now they’re even starting to get racist.
This is just starting to get hilarious.

KEK

B-but they said 3 inches was good enough in school

Crypto (or investment even) is really not for these people. A week of price manipulation and they're ready hunt down the guy. I take it wont be long now they sell everything at a loss, a day or two.

this fucking idiot again shilling. fuck off

But typically the price manipulation doesn't come from the owner dumping his stash.

Holy fuck, whoever this beautiful bastard is, keep it up.

kek