Is Siacoin going to moon?

Is Siacoin going to moon?

>2375 USD
>815GH/s

~$500 a day

Other urls found in this thread:

whattomine.com/coins/161-sc-blake-2b?utf8=&hr=815000000&p=630.0&fee=0.0&cost=0.1&hcost=0.0&commit=Calculate
whattomine.com/coins/161-sc-blake-2b?utf8=✓&hr=815000.0&p=1100&fee=0.0&cost=0.1&hcost=0.0&commit=Calculate
discord
reddit.com/r/siacoin/comments/7nb4o2/i_have_your_9569857_sc_its_safe_with_me_please/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>sold out
Well, fuck you then.

The fuck? It's been available for 8 minutes and it's sold out?

Where's the best place to buy these things when they're in stock?

is this not a meme?

this is the dumbest coin but i own a ton of it from a long time ago so yeah fuck it $500 a coin sure

It appears to no longer be out of stock
Someone convince me to not get this

Idk man it seems like a good deal. You'd make your money back in less than 5 days.

I mean on paper yeah but I've been on this site for 8 years and I've seen stupid rubes tricked into doing everything from huffing chlorine to investing their student loans into penny stocks because someone who knew more than them was memeing so I'm real fucking cautious at this point

500 a day mining what?
BItcoin? I'm sure there's more profitable coins to mine but idk what they are

People using them will accelerate difficulty increase so your returns won't be what they are today

Lol not going to happen. Keep holding to those heavy bags

Siacoin

This new miner is for the Blake(2b) algorithm and is extremely efficient at it

I'm not even holding Siacoin, just curious what people think about this

If coins can now be mined easier like this, wouldn't the difficulty increase or because of the sudden flood of new coins, the coin price go down?
Everyone else isn't this retarded, right?

It seems like that'd be the case if their stock wasn't limited, but it is.
I might get one of these, since they appear to have restocked.

Well shit, I sold all my crypto yesterday. :|

Coinbase won't give me BCH for a few days right? What's the fastest way to get BCH with a credit card?

why spend 2000-3000 usd for a shit coin miner? Wait, people are actually doing this thinking "lmfao $500 usd a day"... really?

Hoe the fuck do I set up a profitable mining operation?

Seconding this question, beat me to it

Obviously the difficulty will rapidly increase, reducing the profitability. That doesn't mean that it still won't break even extremely quickly.

then why don't they use them themselves? im not being a smartass im legitimately curious

I have more than enough from gains so picked one up just cuz it seems like a stable investment, thanks for the tip

Plz someone ;[

Credit Card is instant on coinbase

Really? Cc is only $750 though.. any quick way to increase that?

750? what are you, 19?

I don't think so, sorry user

Coinbase's limit is $750.. they told me to spend at least $500 to increase the limit.. so I did. Then they told me to wait 30 days....

Isn't it up to 10k if you give them photo id?

>implying they don't

I sent BCH to the address and its had 3 confirmations without updating, anybody know how many it takes to be marked paid?

damn was hoping you guys didn't meme it before I bought in

Accidental reply cuz I'm retarded

Probably more than 30

Sorry dude

ha mine is 5k, get fucked

Won't it take more than an hour for 30 confirmations of bch?

I got one, you are limited to only one machine per order

Uploading.. how long does that take them though? No way it's instant

I got one. Lets see where it goes.

goddamnit I ordered bch today on coinbase but I have to wait 3 cucks to get it.
I guess i'll just order more s9's and shit them out on ebay again.

Fuck, I literally can't increase my bitcoin cash limit enough to buy this fucking thing
god damn it, it's like they literally don't even want my money

i cancelled my wire out from Kraken that was still "pending"

now it's "cancel requested"

anyone know how long that takes?

use a debit card friendo
i'm pretty sure the limit will be higher. Since they use a visa gateway that is actually not reversible.
Also you might want to try contacting customer support [spoiler]kek, I couldn't help myself[/spoiler]

I added a debit card and the max is 50 fucking dollars

>50
250*

I tried with both debit and credit card.. same limit

It will, which is why you want to get in early so that you can mine your coins before they increase the difficulty.

Actually is closer to 200, but still very profitable.

whattomine.com/coins/161-sc-blake-2b?utf8=&hr=815000000&p=630.0&fee=0.0&cost=0.1&hcost=0.0&commit=Calculate

Are there other coins you can mine using Blake(2b)?

It might pay itself off in 10 years at this rate if the coin doesn't crash then. Use actual calculators instead of what some shill says

This is the death of xrb.
That's what raiblocks uses as antispam pow. Buy one and you can spam the network to death.

BHAHWHAHHAHWHAHHAHAH
>mines 25k

>815000 GH/s
Why not add a few more zeroes if you're going to completely fudge the calculation rate?

>630W
Isn't the power supply you have to get for.it upwards of 1100?

Doesn't 1 GH = 1000 MH ?

that rate is MH/s

anyway they sold out :(

I just left it default
Changing it to 1000W puts the 1 day profit at $533.18

Oops. New to this so didn't convert GH to MH properly

Sorry you weren't able to get one user :(

At least I got a shiny new .382 BCH. Thx coinbase

Sorry
>1100W
$512.01

Put it into ZCL

not a bad trade, I bought some earlier today

The link has it set to 815000000.0 MH

The link isn't mine

Here's one with correct values
whattomine.com/coins/161-sc-blake-2b?utf8=✓&hr=815000.0&p=1100&fee=0.0&cost=0.1&hcost=0.0&commit=Calculate

Still got one in my cart.

Got cold feet wont be buying it anymore.

Anyone want it?

yes plz. how do we do that?

Want to add me on Discord?

Happy to give you mobile number but not over chan haha.

ya what's your discord?

I just bought 300 Sia which mean I don't eat for next 2 week maybe. Please be fast.

discord dot gg slash Wfpgpt

A week of food costs you $12?

*2 weeks

Wish me luck lads

I'm going balls deep on this one. Going out to buy a cooler tomorrow so I can reduce the vacuum tier noise.

Should I mine and immediately sell or should I hold?

Good luck dude, hope the difficulty stays low enough for you to break even quickly

Sia seems like a good investment so holding is probably a good option

please

Sell now dude I anticipate Sai dropping back down to 90 sats by end of month. It has to otherwise whoever buys this will become a gazillionair

I've seen the cooler thing going around but I'm skeptical. good luck.

Good thing it's winter so the thing probably won't bake itself inside the cooler.

After reading some threads about the A3 people are saying if this release had 500 units or less $200 a day profit is guaranteed. Shit I'm getting excited.

More miners so more coins so more supply so more sellers. You spastics.

>what is difficulty

Looks like Sia is starting to go up as people learn about this

SIA is going to over $100 before the end of 2018 it's not a joke and that's actually a conservative prediction. 20,000X gains. Not 20,000%, but 20,000X

SiaCoin literally has the potential to unseat Litecoin or Bitcoin Cash. Imagine if you bought litecoin when it was pennies, this is that opportunity

>tfw you want to buy some but are lazy and shapeshift is banned in you state
what do I do?

why?

ASIC miners, There's a reason it's mooning right now due to this mining announcement. Basically BitMain controls most of the mining for Bitcoin and some other large coins (hence they are releasing this miner). SIA aside from being a great storage solution, is trying to change how mining works by using ASICs. 1 ASIC = 100s of GPUs.

The mining companies that mine bitcoin are going to be undercut by SIA and their production of Obelisk SIA miners. It will return mining into the hands of regular people instead of just massive companies that can afford massive amounts of electricity.

Oh and also there's a hardfork in a few days that's going to increase transaction times. And if Bitmain tries anything fucky or tries to take control of SIA production the devs can just hard/soft fork and completely neuter their attempts at control of the Network. I feel like an abject retard right now because I only have 50k SIA, and I could have used this dip to double my stack

With the current circulating supply at that price the market cap would be 3.1 Trillion
Yeah user, this is totally going to happen

*20 trillion
the current marketcap is 1 billion, he says 20000x

SIA is a shitstorm. People are losing millions of coins whenever they transfer them from wallet to wallet or exchange to wallet. People mining them are having them stolen from their PC's because of shit software. People hosting files have discovered that their wallets are wide open to customers because of shit software. What do the dev's do to address this, not a fucking thing... they build ASICS to sell you dumb fucks.

20 trillion might be outrageous but 1 trillion is not. Cryptos are projected to be a 20 trillion dollar market cap by 2020. This coin is going to skyrocket. It's been around for years and is picking up steam. This tech will replace Amazon web services, Dropbox, and google drive. This is Web 4.0 happening before your eyes.

If someone told you this time last year that BTC would reach 20k by december would you have believed them?

31,396,146,174 x 100 = 3,139,614,617,400

Either way I doubt this is going to even hit 1 trillion probably not even 100 Billion

the FUD is strong with this one. Aside from wallet downtime I haven't heard anything about people losing coins or people who store it having their wallets open to be stolen from. That's the most blatant shilling and FUD I've ever seen. We get it you were too chicken shit to buy when it dipped to 300 sats and you want it to go back down

Nope, and that was only a 20x

You're proposing a 20000x

I don't doubt this coin has really good potential, and I would like to buy some once my current investments get where I want them to be

When crypto actually explodes and becomes the dominant way of transferring money around the world, companies like SIA that are heavily investing in new mining hardware right now will come out on top.

i'd still buy it for 5x gains which sounds likely, but the stupid cunts at shapeshift won't let me because 'the state of washington is spying on you, man'
in reality, they just don't want the business for the same reason kraken doesn't want it, the restrictive money transmitter laws.

They use them and once they're worn down they send them to americucks and eurotards

Use a VPN

this. They're designed to already be unstable by using a lower node than the rest of the industry, and they run it for a few months and shit it out through ups.
At least that's why they were cheap @ 1450, now the cunts have raised the price. I mean the s9 though, I haven't even checked this miners price yet.

>the FUD is strong with this one. Aside from wallet downtime I haven't heard anything about people losing coins or people who store it having their wallets open to be stolen from. That's the most blatant shilling and FUD I've ever seen.
right fucking here dumbass - you don't even know what you're buying

reddit.com/r/siacoin/comments/7nb4o2/i_have_your_9569857_sc_its_safe_with_me_please/

Also everyone observing this SIA moon, keep in mind that devs are in talks with Binance right now to get it listed there. Once it's on Binance it's an easy 2-3x in a single day