LOL WHAT?!?!

LOL WHAT?!?!

ARE YOU FUCKING KIDDING ME??!?!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=8CEIgChUSB8
twitter.com/francispouliot_/status/953462579401232386
youtube.com/watch?v=kbR1SXIje1U
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Would it be ironic or unironic for us to buy this. I feel like going in on this just for the fucking novelty.

Hahahahaha back online with that.... post the wallet address

you have to appreciate the audacity this requires

Well played bcc, well played

Can someone give me a quick run down of this fiasco?

Wanted to go through the reddit sub but it's like privat.

i'm going to put my remaining 3k from my bcc into this to hopefully recoup my loss.

HAHAHHAHA

BitConnect exit scammed and 'paid' their investors back in a coin that immediately tanked and now they're advertising a new ICO right in the face of the investors they just fucked, most likely with the intent to just fuck them again

They have absolutely no shame

Forgot to say worst part is that these people will fall for it. Bitconnect monster wants ALL of your money

Top kek thanks, I would love to see some of that salt

Guys. It's a movement.

This can’t be real

I'M ALL IN ON BITCONNECTX

THERE'S NO WAY THEY COULD SCAM US TWICE!!! ALL IN BABY BUY BUY BUY BUY BUY

I almost bought some H2O coins the other day, just for the novelty. If BCC was cheaper, I might do it

Can’t wait for the BitconnectZ

The sheer fucking audacity is breathtaking. I am in awe. Really.

I like that they are accepting back their own coins to issue an ico for new coins.

nope this time is form real

$50 with a 500+ mil supply. This coin will tank to $2 and die and they will run off with the last of their inventories money.

Didn't they already run away with people's funds? Like, they legit lock them up on their site. How can people reinvest if they got stolen from already?

It's called chutzpah in their language

Same. This really is the only way at this point. Live and die by the Veeky Forums methods.

>chutzpah

All you need to know

Invest their next welfare check into it or mortgage their house. Never underestimate the stupidity of human beings.

This is the most kike thing I've seen in years...

Iron balls on this guys

HAHAHA I'm Going all in

lmao wtf Im almost tempted to buy this

youtube.com/watch?v=8CEIgChUSB8

This guy is live talking about the fallout of a ponzi scheme, warning people, and then uses a referral link for another ponzi scheme in his video description

>app store
apple approving ponzi apps on it's store?

BUY BUY BUY BUY BUY BUY BUY BUY BUY

twitter.com/francispouliot_/status/953462579401232386

You know those nigerian scams or IRS scams or internet tech support scams or romance scams or lottery scams, etc. Most of the people who fall for those get added to lists where other scammers give it a go after awhile because for some reason those types of people will fall for the same scam again.

Dumb ass welfare niggers trying to get rich quick for that thug ass rap video

The sheer audacity.

I actually admire them for some reason.

Daily reminder its not a ponzi scheme if you get out at $300

Guess he preferred tendies, kek.

You need to have quite the balls for this.

People will buy in because their BCC are worthless. But can they even cash out quickly?

>Xenoblade Chronicles X logo
Must be a coincidence

Pile in lads, it'll all work out this time I'm sure.

That post has to be bait. It's a beautiful reddit manchild post.

>not recognizing literal pasta

>chicken nuggets

Oh wow is this for real? I was gonna throw my load at the KYS ICO but I feel like I need to be a part of this legend in the making.

something is moving

I unironically want to ironically buy this

have we finally found /ourcoin/

Veeky Forums in one sentence

I thought that title belonged to LINK

>stepping foot in a gym

What do I say?

R O U N D 2

Realistically, couldn't you just sell off your coins before they pull the scam again and make money?

They scammed a lot of people, but then these people saw this video and wanted back in. So they have came back due to demand.

youtube.com/watch?v=kbR1SXIje1U

Newfag

Name: Brendan Fraser
Email: [email protected]
Subject: AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

>some of these posts

It seriously blows my mind that some people take out immense loans they have no way of paying back and put it all into some memecoin they know nothing about. It's one thing if you can afford it, but... some of these people seriously gambled away their entire life's savings based on nothing -- NOTHING -- but the hype of their internet friends. It's like they have no way to conceptualize the "what if" of something going wrong before it happens. It's baffling.

i guess they thought they knew user

That's even more hilarious because the post looks completely unironic.

yeah a bowel movement