This will be the last time BTC will dip below $10k in history

Reminder that this is the LAST TIME IN HISTORY BTC will dip below $10k. This is the absolute last call for normies and people on the fence to hop on the Crypto freight train before it moves into Early Adoption phase. This freight train is UNSTOPPABLE and will hit $40k by summer, and $100k EOY.

It does not matter if it goes to $8k, $5k, $1k, who cares, it is going to bounce back. Hard. There is way too much momentum.

If you haven't realized it yet, crypto is a revolution against the globalist banking Zionist Elite that have kept this planet under total control and slavery for a long, long time. By participating in crypto you are rebelling, knowing or not.

We are going to see some crazy shit this year. This dip might last a few weeks, but after this dip we are heading to pluto.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=k14EDcB-DcE
nytimes.com/2018/01/16/magazine/beyond-the-bitcoin-bubble.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I dont hold BTC honestly, but the writing is on the wall, BTC is the flagship, when that thing starts skyrocketing after this dip, its survived three huge dips and always doubled. The timeline were in is insane, its almost scary, play your cards and get rich

thanks bought 100k

i wish you were right.
but ETH is the crypto king now...
BTC is outdated, dont want to FUD but its the truth

No, crypto will get crushed by big tech the second we have google coins and amazon dollars.

>but ETH is the crypto king now...
This. The moment altcoins went mainstream BTC died.

Think about it, if the degenerate early crypto investors ended up dabbling in altcoins what do you think will happen when normies hear about alts? Its a cycle.

>discover BTC -> find out about alts -> get addicted to alts

the same poeple that dominate the fiat markets dominate the crypto markets too. they'll suck as many people into the market as they can, and then crash it. just like with the housing market. just like the 2008 depression. it's all a trap.

but keep this in mind and pull out early i guess before they pull the plug to keep people poor. its what they do

ETH is king but BTC had a 40% correction. In the short term BTC is more likely to yield a quick profit.

Explain to me who is going to buy the rise to 40k.

I'll wait.

>mfw have to default on my mortgage because all my money is tied up in BTC and I bought more at $11k to try and make the losses hurt less
>bank knows about my wallets because I had to use ID to buy in the first place
>even if I wanted to wait for the rebound I can't because they say they're getting a court order to seize my assets
>tfw going to be homeless even though I make $100k a year because of all the debt and interest
>tfw already sold my car to keep afloat
>tfw work is getting more and more suspicious of why I'm turning up in a dirty suit and drug tested me 3 times last week

Yes it will be the last time because it will never go above 10k again

Its over $10k right now

Tron holders. wall street, your grandma.
Everybody knows about crypto but very few people have bought in. Coupled with a maximum 21 million supply (not to mention all the inaccessible bitcoin in lost wallets) people are going to hoard btc to own a piece of crypto history. Over the next few years bitcoin will be rendered obsolete, but 1btc will trade for 100k and be highly sought after.

and the basis for that is..?

Bitcoin is unusable from a utilitarian point of view, the normie craze is over (every nigger has heard of bitcoin now), and how in hell is crypto coin speculation supposed to beat the banking elite?

Keep your head up brother, you are gonna pull through.

Ive got like thirty pajeets worth of tron w-w-will i make it?

I hope so.
I'm legitimately considering donating sperm to just cover my dry-cleaning at this point.

It's always darkest before the dawn brother. Keep on going, you are in this deep, just keep on going.

Man the brainlets on biz just love to FUD. The OP just told you why BTC and the rest of the crypto market is going to $100k. It's a revolution and it's new technology.

Crypto is to banking what a car is to horse and buggy. This is new groundbreaking tech. And not only is it groundbreaking tech, but it has the capacity to free us from the criminal banking system.

They CANNOT STOP crypto. Crypto is not only a market, its a currency. Crypto currency. It's about adoption. They can't stop it. They can't crash it. It's about use and adoption.

The banksters are finished.

Me too. Just bought 1.5M

thanks just bought 100k eth

ETH had a nice correction also, and might have a better potential of recevoring... I'll take my chance with it

>p-please save bitcoin... p-please

No.

It'll be 9k by tonight and still free falling tomorrow

inflation, and volatility want a word with you retard

>it has the capacity to free us from the criminal banking system.

The bankers already have their hands in crypto. They already control it. Crashing the market is as simple as refusing transfers to/from crypto exchanges.

BTC is rubbish now. Blockstream have utterly crippled its utility.
The only thing that will save the Bitcoin name, long-term, is if BCH becomes Bitcoin.

'mainstream'
lmaooooo. fuck off with your xrp xlm jew shit

Nope, they don't. They are trying, but it's like trying to tame a wild beast. Crypto is a wild beast that cannot be tamed.

The decentralized exchanges are coming. user coins like Monero are already here. The Gov cannot regulate it. Crypto moves too fast. They are royally fucked. Banks are done for.

whoever has the monetary resources can control the market you tool, technology can only get you so far

Crypto is too fucking risky for the bankers, exchanges and wallets get hacked all the time

I also doubt that early investors a.k.a megawhales actually deposit their 1000s of BTC to exchanges where their funds will likely be freezed for "anti-criminal" investigation

this is what you say on every dip. "this is the last time" then it dips lower " .... THIS IS THE LAST TIME ITS GOING TO BE THIS LOW DUR HUR DERP"

You brainlets lmao. This is not just a market, this is about adoption. That's why it DOES NOT MATTER what price it is. It's groundbreaking tech. Do you get it now you idiot? It doesn't matter. It could go to $1.

Crypto puts the power of your finances into YOUR hands. Holy fuck, you idiots are so focused on the price. Get past your greed.

>this is the LAST TIME IN HISTORY BTC will dip below $10k
Exactly, because it's gonna die for good soon.

Oh piss off. You know BCH scales even worse than BTC. We need new systems like the DAG / Block lattice

there's no reason why it would die, they may try to kill it but its the financial revolution man. are you with us or uncle sam!?

It's the other way around, Schlomo.

Wew lads, look at all the fudders. I've noticed a pattern, they always come out of the woodwork when crypto takes a dive....how many times have I heard "BTC is dead, dying, etc" lol

Meanwhile, I've seen tremendous gains, and will continue to see huge gains. Because I understand what this is really about. This is about personal finances, this is about the fraud of the Federal Reserve and how they print money out of thin air.

This is about the parasite elite, that are literally sucking the West dry.

Crypto is the way out, and its too late to stop it. (((They))) cannot stop the revolution. THEY CANT STOP IT.

FUD all you want. I am laughing...all the way to the bank, and past it.

yeah that's 2019 though. This year will be when coins that have use cases go up a lot more than others. That will trigger the google coins ect...

It will be great when walmart starts paying its employees walmart coins. And it ends up making most its employees fairly wealthy at almost no cost to the company randomly...

literally 99% percent of those who own crypto own it because they hope it will increase in value, what do you think will happen if they lose that hope?

a move to crypto as widespread legal tender is an idee fixe, governments want to collect taxes and stomp down on organized crime, so they won't have any of that ANONYMOUSE CURRENCY LMAO shit

It dips? And then it recovers and continues on? This Armageddon scenario of everyone just giving up crypto because of a market crash never happened, and never will.

It's groundbreaking tech that shakes up the establishment. The Gov can't stop the adoption lol. They are a dead man walking. IRS is fucked.

To all those talking about adoption.. Niche adoption already happened many years ago and it's not gonna go anywhere - I'm talking about the dark market. But what about real mass adoption, we probably won't see it in a decade - things only got worse over the past year when bitcoin stopped getting accepted by most stores. Memecoin gambling, however profitable it is, is NOT adoption. It will live on, though.

>Wew lads, look at all the fudders. I've noticed a pattern, they always come out of the woodwork when crypto takes a dive....how many times have I heard "BTC is dead, dying, etc" lol

Your full of shit, I have been telling the objective truth about bitcoins many crashes every time when people claim its going up again. I explain that we are at number 9 so this means that if BTC goes up right now you can bet your ass we are going for crash number 10. Each time takes the coin lower, each time you bcore morons claim "Daddy is back." Each time it takes a bout a day or two before BTC drops like a rock taking the entire market with it. Each time its worse.

If BTC recovers to 12k then that means the pattern will continue and we will go for crash number 10.

Right before it happens we will see "EXIT YOUR ALTS GOYS!!" and "Alt coiners are going to know true pain!!" and 25k by next month!!

And each time I do a response exactly like this and it crashes again.

So, crash number 10 incoming.

>bcore morons

You're an idiot, I'm talking about the whole crypto market.

Wow, what a moron and a waste of a post.

BTC is going to $100k this year and there is nothing, nothing you can do to stop it.

You sound like a conspiracy theorist.

Let’s be serious here, bitcoin doesn’t go up because of the tech or if people think it is undervalued. It goes up because of FOMO, euphoria and hopes of 10x gains, you take that away like the past week may have killed off forever and you get a lot of people bored of having their money held in an unusable coin and worrying every day about the next drop/hacking and losing it all

It will be a slow death from here on in unless the euphoria returns

dont be an idiot, of course they can stop it. You think the drug war didnt stop drugs? It sure stopped them hard enough for 96% of people to never get any

death and taxes, user
death and taxes

The LN is going to make all alts obsolete:
youtube.com/watch?v=k14EDcB-DcE

One more note on adoption. Normies investing in bitcoin in the hope of it rising in price is NOT adoption. Adoption means when people use crypto for purchases (which, again, only got worse later). Otherwise it's purely speculation

Not until the coin changes. Otherwise its an indefinite bleed out.

Here comes crash number fucking 10. I guess we will be sub 10k longer this time around. It will have to go up a bit more first though. Maybe 12k ish?

Thats when we see the "Exit your alts" threads LOL

Then craaaaaash HAHAHA

Crypto is moving from "Innovator" to "Early Adoption."

Crypto is utterly groundbreaking tech. If you have actually been paying attention, crypto has been making huge waves, and not just bitcoin. Meetups, conventions, youtubers, you name it, they are getting involved. The normies are getting involved.

If you look at the acceleration of technology, look at how fast computers were adopted, then look at how fast smartphones were. Every time we "jump" adoption gets shorter and shorter.

We'll see widespread adoption within 7-8 years I reckon.

For a board full of crypto fanatics, you sure get ALOT of fudders in here whenever crypto dips. Full of shills. dirty fudders.

The LN is shitty version of Ripple. If you want the LN buy Ripple its better.

look at all the dirty crypto fudders. You people dont get it. The gov cant stop crypto, they are too slow, the USD is dying a slow death, the whole economy is a walking corpse, and quite frankly peoples' greed is going to fuel the fire of BTC, but once they actually start sending money to one another, the lightbulb is going to come over their head and realize the scam that has been perpetrated on them.

Adoption doesnt have to be using it on stores, adoption can simply be holding it on your wallet. Open your mind fool. Just the act of holding your money in a BTC wallet IS ADOPTION. You dont have to spend it at a store, you are HOLDING crypto as a currency.

>Crypto is moving from "Innovator" to "Early Adoption."
"Early adoption" happened many years ago when junkies started using crypto to buy weed. Right now we're witnessing the growing popularity of crypto gambling ("I'll sell it when it rises in price") but hardly of any real, practical use of crypto, because, look, even Steam stopped accepting bitcoin, this is going nowhere unless something changes.. Maybe something replaces BTC

This crash does actually fuck the IRS though. Many people have not filed their taxes yet this year and the crash very likely set their gains to zero from last year.

This situation is not over yet either. The taxman is going to be swarmed with people who don't have the money to pay up on last years earnings.

I just started a tinychat room for talking crypto shit Veeky Forums

Get in here and help me do something with it, I plan on doing giveaways and shit like that

tinychat/cryptotalk

dude......your an idiot

This desu. Crypto is far more than Bitcoin, far more than just a digital currency. People meme about Ethereum flipping it, but that's literally what's going to happen. Even the normies are about to realize this: nytimes.com/2018/01/16/magazine/beyond-the-bitcoin-bubble.html

Get on ETH before the ship sails. The writing is on the wall.

Absolutely NOT. A few years ago, less than 1% of the world's population didnt even know about crypto. Hell just look at the chart. Early adoption hasnt even started yet. This is a global revolution. You need to think bigger.

>look at all the dirty crypto fudders.

Look at the fucking idiot who would rather invest in a shitcoin with no value rather than look to what the next actually good thing will be. If I am a "Crypto fudder" then you are a fucking parasite fucking with my gains. Everything is contingent on the tech because its the tech that forms what this is all about. Fuck with the tech get the horns. Learn the trade or GTFO

who are you? you have nothing intelligent to add. Go to sleep Tyrone.

>adoption can simply be holding it on your wallet
No. This simply means that crypto gambling is getting popular, because holding is speculative in itself and has an end point, but it does not automatically imply the adoption of crypto as a means of payment, which is the real and genuine meaning of the word "adoption". Otherwise you should be talking about the adoption of crypto gambling, not crypto per se.

So what exactly is it going take to dislodge the "HUH HUH, WE'RE JUST GETTIN' STARTED!!!" meme of delusional hopecoiners?

It's not "just getting started," it's over, the public is done with this, and the blue line proves it.

Pic very, very related.

Look at this retard thinking that crypto is about currencies and not decentralization.

That's called losing the argument. BTC is going down for another dump soon and anyone who thinks otherwise is guys EXACTLY LIKE THIS FUCKER.

>He goes on and on about gambling
Gambling is only one aspect of crypto. Just the act of holding your money in a BTC wallet IS adoption. Because where else do you hold money?

I will give you a minute to think.

Where else do you hold money?

Oh thats right! A BANK.

Hey listen, if you are not willing to critically think, then you're hopeless.

>A few years ago, less than 1% of the world's population didnt even know about crypto.
That's not a prerequisite for early adoption, early adoption can be limited to a certain niche, which is precisely the case. Crypto does have an active user base using it as a currency, and it's not going anywhere, but talking about mass adoption, I don't see it happening right now. Again, normies buying bitcoin and ripple on coinbase is NOT real adoption

>Losing the argument
>No argument to begin with

"Look at the fucking idiot who would rather invest in a shitcoin with no value rather than look to what the next actually good thing will be."

Thats what you posted idiot. I never posted anything about investing in a certain shitcoin. You just embarrassed yourself. Must be 70 IQ or lower. Go to sleep Tyrone!

Same people who bought the rise to 19k: people new to the market. Also traders. Traders can buy in at any level because they're not buying for a get rich quick scheme, they make profits and take them.

buy eth and erc20 tokens.. they will moon like never before

yeah seriously, couldn't have picked a worse example to support himself...

If you're not all in on ETH and tokens that actually do something useful, you're doing it fucking wrong.

>Buying btc

hold for next year of people trying to get in early to catch what they missed

>Thats what you posted idiot. I never posted anything about investing in a certain shitcoin. You just embarrassed yourself. Must be 70 IQ or lower. Go to sleep Tyrone!

I meant "idiots"

I was mostly ranting about the topic in general. And fucked up on your response thinking it was someone arguing otherwise.

My bad

Its not a prereq, but what separates early adoption from Innovators is that its usually part of a select group of people. And since crypto is a currency anyone can use,your niche is the entire planet. The entire planet. So, that's a pretty big niche, and I guess we can use some common sense to deduce that if less than 1% of the population knew about crypto, its way before the "Early Adoption" phase.

>Again, normies buying bitcoin and ripple on coinbase is NOT real adoption

YES IT IS. You still dont get it. Crypto is about personal banking, decentralization, and putting the power of managing your money back into your hands. The act of holding BTC in your wallet is adoption. Period. End of discussion. Now granted, they may not realize that they are adopting the technology, but they are, and eventually they are going to find out and "get it".

Im all in on neo fuck you. 1k of neo because uh.. yeah its vastly technological superior than eth and partnered with two other auxilliary smart contract blockchains elastos and ontology, one of whom has been directly financed by chinese gov and foxcon by the way.

>get a loan for a house
>get a loan for buying bitcoins
>get a loan for buying drugs
>earn a six figure yet live hand-to-mouth
>DOWN WITH THE BANK I DON'T DESERVE THIS
You're right you down deserve to become homeless.
You deserve to get murdered, humanshaped trash.

Lies
Sell everything now

>inflation

it is impossible for bitcoin to inflate. inflation can only occur if the supply of bitcoins could be arbitrarily increased.

In the meantime join me and pump some shitcoins with soon 200k members.

discord invite ID -> WsPjVwF

instead of calling me a pajeet, give it a try and see for yourselves. I'm white and fairly wealthy, looking to retire soon through crypto even in a bear market.

What OP says is the truth, I’m getting into altcoins because I truly believe it’s the future

Losses are a write-off

You can have crypto and pay your taxes.
Banks are the enemy, not the IRS.
First one will take you money, play roulette with it and then ask you to pay if they loose, second one will probably not spend it your preferred way but at least you get roads, defense, law enforcement and courts out of it.

Losses are not a write off. In this case as soon as January 1 began that amount is what you are taxed on. You can only write off your losses for the crash next year. 2019

Not only that but how crypto is being taxed right now they made it so when you trade one coin for another that moment is a realized gain. This means that if you have a coin that goes up 100x then trade it for another coin that suddenly plummets. You still have to pay for the 100x gains coin before.

The coin to coin taxation is NOTHING SHORT of an attempt to destroy crypto and anyone who uses crypto should abstain to not pay the crypto to crypto tax on a matter of principle.

>Banks are the enemy, not the IRS.

capital gains on crypto makes the IRS an even more dangerous enemy than the banks. They are setting up the rules for the right to use violence on anyone who has any amount of crypto currency.

>drug tested me 3 times last week

>Bitcoin is slow, expensive and inferior to alt coin competitors in both features and growth potential
>everyone who accepts this says it will continue dropping to nothing
>every time it drops alt coins drop as well
When are we going to see the flippening where Bitcoin's tailspin no longer drags other coins?

Still in denial phase I see user

BTC price now= 11K
BTC price at its height= 18K

11K/18K = 40% correction

>refusing transfers
hard to do it across the globe.
unless theres some weird future where crypto countries are an axis of evil and america invades them to stop selling cryptos

I could point out user is still half right if it never goes above 10k again

If someone got JUST'd today and has a 100k capital loss, but by year end has a capital gain of 80k, you have a net capital loss of 20k for the year. You will not pay any taxes on that gain. However, you can only carry over 3000 of your 2018 capital loss to 2019. So in 2019, if you have a capital gain of 50k, you can apply 3000 of 2018's loss to 2019's capital gain.

This correction will screw lots of people over who were planning on filing a legitimate return for 2017. They locked in thousands of dollars worth of short term capital gains, but just lost a huge amount of money. You will still owe for 2017, but if you haven't moved any of your crypto into USD then you are going to have a hard time come April. Everyone should have a cash reserve, and everyone who day traded in 2017 should be filing an extension.

As soon as someone launches a full fledged USD based exchange and gets us off this fucking BOAT ANCHOR called BTC

I'm looking at memelines and what's happening it scales really well with what happened with $1K as a support.

>Zionist Elite
kys my man this is about making money

This ... this is the smartest thing i've seen here for a long time. [slow clap]

Japan’s Largest Bank to Launch Cryptocurrency Exchange!

they are already on it. liquid platform