Is-is it over?

is-is it over?

My portfolio just went up $200 in the first time since it started crashing. I think it's finally over

Be aware of bulltrap
But yea I think it's at least mostly over

I think we might be able to sleep tonight at the very least.

It’s been bouncing up higher and higher after each dip, if ETH and btc remain in this area for the next few hours it could start climbing up. And that could be the end

it's only just begun senpai

nope

No comrade user. It has only just begun.

the market will do whatever the people who control the world want it to do. they have all the fiat and they have all the coins too. the master market manipulators are the same people that manipulate your media and governments and megacorps etc.

so ask yourself if they want to make it go up or down. keep in mind their goal isn't to get wealthier but to increase disparity so they maintain the dominance they need to carry out their satanic agendas.

Volumes decreasing, so we'll see who steps in first v soon.

Lol give it 3-6 months. Been holding since 2016, no intentions of selling any time soon either. If you’re not playing the long game you’re gonna get rekt.

Bought 10k worth of various coins during the crash.

It wont be over for days.

no, not over. We HAVE to drop to .618 fib which is around 8.2k

The crash is over user. The healing begins now.

Fuck ya

GIMME SHELTER

my nigga

stop abusing fibonacci numbers you dumb TA cuck. There is absolutely nothing special about the golden ratio with respect to prices. You're a pathetic neet who probably failed high school math. kill yourself

i wish i had the balls man and i will probably regret it in a couple of months but i'm already down 50%

Great game.

At long last my son, no crash spends forever.