MAYDAY, MAYDAY IT'S DROPPING AGAIN

IT'S HAPPENING AGAIN, PLEASE STOP THIS MADNESS, STOP THIISSS

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/CHQZKy4k1Mw?t=46
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Discrete_Fourier_transform
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Fisher Transform predicted this. I sold at 10800

drop bitcoin, drop >:)

ive got some tasty tasty low buy orders that are just WAITING

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

You’re all going to feel retarded when btc is back up to 15k next week

when do you buy back in mr fisher

youtu.be/CHQZKy4k1Mw?t=46

youll feel retarded when my "freaking out" landed me with bigger bags of btc than you

Probably around 10k, but I won't know exactly when until it happens

U wot

does dft of price data help you know when to buy and sell

I don't even know what that is. What is it?

>all that yummy LTC ripe for the flippening
I'm not the only one with a moist boipucci, right?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Discrete_Fourier_transform

u are probably heard of it

REEEEEEE WHY DOESN'T IT STOP?

I genuinely haven't heard of it, it looks really complicated. The reason why I like indicators like the Fisher Transform is that they're so simple to read and interpret

unless ofcourse it drops to 8k and now it's a descending price channel

You are in a bear market kiddo no point i m buying. Only way is down atm

Oh, well it shows up literally everywhere in math, science and engineering. What it would do here is convert the price vs. time data to a summation of sine and cosine functions of varying frequency. You can think of it as curve-fitting in this sense.
Then, one could perhaps use these functions to extrapolate price data. To be honest I don't think it would actually work, but could be worth testing.

Because we just entered bearish action. BTC will sell if back to 2K. Entire market will evaporate.

Tbh I don't have a STEM background, I just read meme charts. I was going to ask you if DFT was effective. Why don't you think it would work?

The signal is very far from smooth and even farther from featuring periodicity. I expect noyhing else than a shit load of noise from which you cannot extract any relevant peaks. Anyone knows how I can extract real time data from exchanges or tradingview? I've been wanting to play with it for a while, I might end up getting something interesting

You could just filter out higher frequencies so you wouldn't have to worry about smoothness. I will agree with you that there is probably not enough periodicity to get any meaningful extrapolation though. One could test this by applying the fit to a small amount of the data and then seeing if it fits data that it was not trained with.