Mfw it's actually making me money

Who did I help to make money during these rough times?
I'm up 30% since last night!

Other urls found in this thread:

coinmarketcap.com/currencies/ethgas/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

This was a really good idea, even if Veeky Forums ignored it, I want to be your friend and talk about cool programming ideas

They all gained???? I will unironcally do anything this twitter says from now on

How does it work?

He forgot about ZRX, its the only one saving me now.

finally i can stop thinking for myself
wasn't working out for me anyways

Drop me a mail or message me over reddit or twitter! Always happy about sharing ideas

Please don't. Take it as an input if you decide to research some alts but in case of Bitcoin bleeding all alts out again this bot will be inaccurate. Also TA can be wrong (the goal is an accuracy >51%)

It's collecting data over 24h and using it for some basic TA. The main approach is OBV (on balance volume) with some additions and tweaks. Working on it to continually improve it. Also read the reddit link the bot shares every 24h

Been following this when you posted on a few days ago
Looking good so far

i follow you on twitter but haven't followed your advice yet

Gonna be keeping an eye on this OP, seems like a cool project. What datasets do you use for your analyis?

The base for my calculations is OBV (on balance volume) so price movement relative to volume changes. I collect data from CMC. It has additional features andinclude tweaks using the public APIs of various exchanges but I'm not willing to share the full strategy of the bot

What timeframe do you look at?

careful if you hold neb cryptoball bro, its in the hands of a pnd group atm

take your profits if you can and gtfo

What API do you use, I can never get the metrics and figures I want from the public one

I crosschecked all the signals and the vast majority of them went up after the signal. How does this work? Do I just go all in on every signal?

Toppest of keks, im using CMC datasets myself. Seems sort-of-reliable so far. Have been too lazy to implement individual exchange API's, gonna look into that. Using a variant of OBV myself aswell.

Im thinking you could make so much money if you knew how to implement some sort of market-sentiment parameter, scanning al the social media and polling how many times something is shilled/mentioned in a positive sense. Betting that there are some big companies out there who do this shit.

>REDDIT

how does the score work

Lmao I'm making that, if u want a copy u gotta get me a coffee tho

>Watson! Watson! We got Watson over here!!!

haha i love The Lost World

>Hold on to your rears!

XD

I really like EGAS, it looks like a scamcoin but even if it is, at this price it can still go 10x before it gets dumped. check it out.
Take a look@ coinmarketcap.com/currencies/ethgas/

Im not looking to get jumped and assraped untill I give my coldstorage passwords, sorry.

How'd you get acces to the data though, its a pain to crawl through fucking all of twitter etc.

Please only use it as incentive to further research the coins. The bot is anything but flawless.

Last 24h. That doesn't mean the predictions are for the solely for the next 24h though, could be that it gets accumulated for days to weeks.

Thanks for the warning, appreciated. Taking profits is always a good idea.

CMC? The official public one. And yeah I wish they would add a highest and lowest price feature so I could filter out PnDs better.

Please don't. But if it's a saturday evening and you have some BTC spare and decide to gamble on alts without knowing what to buy, maybe take the info as a start to research into. Or if you have a good feeling about a coin maybe check of the bot thinks the same.

Sry boys but actually got a bot in test phase who scans reddit for sentiments.
Will add the feature to this twitter account once it works reliably.

Take it easy, I needed to make a post to refer back to. Wouldn't work with Veeky Forums. Also I can advertise my twitter account there well.

It's a relative score of each coin to each other. It's the result of a calculation based on price, volume and other factors. At the end of the day the bot looks which coins have the highest scores and posts them

Hush, don't hijack my thread.

Most larger forums and social media platforms have APIs who help ame lot to scrape them

Isn't this what net neutrality fags were concerned about? Having to buy "gas" per internet usage? Imagine every software required payment for each use.

Honestly tried untill I googled it, I'll find the videos on the sub it's kinda interesting, hit my line on twitter I was only joking @cryptobotdev

riding pump and dump schemes is one hell of a drog

Are you suggesting my bot is a PnD? Then please read the announcements, I actively implemented some features to prevent PnDs, like only looking at coins which are in the top 100 by Mcap.
Also, I wish I had enough influence / cash to pump 3 major coins every 24h. Then I probably wouldn't spend my time shitposting on Veeky Forums