Which one of you traded 30k ETH per BDG

Thanks for making my portfolio jump to $15.57 Billion for 10 minutes.

Buying a 30 cent coin for 30 000 ethereum each

Also buy Bit Degree get rich

Other urls found in this thread:

coinmarketcap.com/currencies/ethgas/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

lmao, it's seriously the worst exchange ever designed.

what exchange?

kill me

Nigger you're retarded.
They traded 0.48 eth for 0.000x amount of coin.
Dumb reddit normie scum.

I don't think I have seen a bigger brainlet I hope you are larping as a retard

Etherdelta

I still don't get why exchanges won't ask you to verify that you intend to put a buy price for twice the stock value. It should be a very easy implementation.

Kucoin does, etherdelta is only for big brains only though

holy shit that's etherdelta? looks like something someone made in mspaint.

They make money off morons in volume, but also on high-impact morons in small amounts

so he bought 0.00000001 BDG?

This coin actually just announced it is going to another exchange like 10 minutes ago but I'm glad I used cancer etherdelta to pick it up earlier

Yeah at about $40 Million a token

What do you think the red and green number are? The number of eth? Everyoone's buying and selling the same amount of eth? Fucking brainlet.

Please stop larping no one is actually this retarded

order matching is gas expensive

Not to put too fine a point on it, but you were, by all rights, actually "worth" $15.57B for ten minutes. That's pretty cool.

Well he only traded 0.48 eth so not really, however, someone just got some free money

A fucking bot got free money. Not a human manually clicking. Guaranteed.

True

Are you fucking serious right now?
Now I know why people keep losing money onetherdelta. They don't know basic math. LMAO.

This is how it is. Green is when someone buys from the sell orders. Red is when someone sells to the buy order. Left number is the price. Middle number is the amound of shitcoin you're buying in this case BDG. Right number is the amound of eth you pay for that amount of coin. So if you multiply price by amount of shitcoin you will get the amound of eth you're paying for the shitcoins.

Why do you even argue if you have no idea what you're doing and only started trading on etherdelta today?

Do you know that some of us have been trading on etherdelta and buying from weak handed fags like you for ages now and making bank?

Either the price of something is an agreed-upon hallucination that gives things "worth" or it's not. If it's not, then nihilism reigns, nothing is worth anything, and every currency that has ever existed is meaningless. I find that beyond bleak.

I think you need to read OP again

So when it says 30 000 Ethereum as the price I wonder what that means ;^) its a bit different from 0.0003 Ethereum right user?

Fuck off it’s my favorite exchange

Also it sounds like you are larping as a crypto trader now too, You probably haven't moved funds from coinbase when you bought your litecoin

READING. COMPREHENSION.
Work on it.

EGAS has a 13 mil max coin supply and the price is sub 10cents right now. Even if it turns out to be a scamcoin it will definitely get pumped to $1 before then and that will only put it at 13m market cap.
Take a look@ coinmarketcap.com/currencies/ethgas/

i swear to fuck if i ever meet you ima brain you with a cinder block

Is that you, bot user?

a real crypto trader would know most shitcoins have 18 decimal places and ed shows 3

brainlet here pls explain

So why are you impressed by this and posting about it? I've seen people BUYING 0.00001 amount of shitcoin for 78eth amount of shitcoin. That's actually a fuck up by inputing incorrect buy order and not executing 0.48 amount worth of eth for 30000 to boost up the volume and marketcap. If only you understood how whales work on etherdelta you'd know why they execute these orders. Even when they falsely buy small amount of shitcoin for huge price they probably just do it themselves to increase daily volume so that the shitcoin would appear at the top of etherdelta exchange volume. It becomes more visible. Open up transaction hash and you will see that the same whale used 1eth of gas to execute the
order himself. BASICALLY NOBODY GETS THAT SHIT BUT THE WHALE HIMSELF.

You're gonna get fucked for buying shitcoins. You will see the daily volume at high prices. You will set a buy order/buy shitcoin and get burned. Then you will come here and cry about getting scammed when you did zero research or didn't even notice the non existent floor. Westerners getting scammed by pajeets on etherdelta is the funniest thing.

0.48 eth is going to increase it a lot :^)

0.48 eth is obviously a huge amount of money for you if you made this thread about it.

Also it doesn't work the way you think it works. You don't understand smart contract algorithm and even how etherdelta website algorithm works so fuck off.

thanks just bought 100k

0.48 Eth is apparently the amount necessary for whales to boost up the volume and marketcap Mr Algorithm man

J-just let me win please? I suck yo dick man.

I love Veeky Forums. We're all gonna be fine in a month.

Brainlets win this round

>Calling me a brainlet
Bitch. That's right I called you a bitch.

yeah it sucks to use etherdelta IF YOU DON'T HAVE A FUCKING BRAIN
for normal traders it's a goldmine tho, you can trade every erc20 token there before it lists on major exchanges

cmon man that's too far :(

It really wasn't that bad to use, I tried it for the first time a week ago. Just gotta double check everything.
It even has a warning if you're about to do something fucking retarded, I tried typing in something crazy just to see.

I'm sorry user. Let's become qt traps together and fugg.

for me it functions like it should, the only annoying thing is when the page is overloaded and not displaying the orderbook

I was shilling pfr and prl here for you on /biz since both were 0.07 and 0.01 respectively. Get profit on egas and make me (and you) rich.
Take a look@ coinmarketcap.com/currencies/ethgas/

Except he is right you stupid fucking cunt

OP is wrong and is as stupid as the fuck he is mocking

OP is as stupid as the retards he’s criticising lol

I hope this is bait

PLAYER 3 JOINS THE BATTLE.