ETHERCRAFT General

We've all known about Ethercraft since day one. It continues to grow and bold anons are getting rich. What are you recycling your ETH gains into?

Other urls found in this thread:

ethercraft.io/#
coinmarketcap.com/currencies/ethgas/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Straight back in to Ethercraft.

BOIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII

Would have literally killed myself by now had it not been for ethercraft. I am pretty much even for the day because of it. I’m forever grateful. All bs aside.

Also I just bought the 140th peps token and the 87th Gungnir.

Gun gang!

GFBG! GFBG! GFBG!

BREADGANG

man Im so fucking lucky that I dumped a bunch of shitcoins to get into ethercraft. I literally dodged a bullet.

HIDE BREAD POSTS
IGNORE BREAD POSTERS

BUY CORN. IT'S LITERALLY FREE

Enchanted bags filling my bag.

"Grants additional carrying capacity as well as the gold boost, so you can put it into one of the 5 accessory slots and gain both of those bonuses without sacrificing defense." WHO USES A SHIT BACKPACK?!!??

Where to buy?

where is this traded?

ethercraft.io

ethercraft.io/# Click the News and Updates button for more details. It's currently the Initial Coin Offering phase, crafting and dungeon runs are the next phases.

better grab those potions before it hits the moon!

It is an erc20 token that can be traded on etherdelta and 0x. But the source can be found at ethercraft.io

It’s worth doing some research, you don’t have to buy anything, as some items are free (just pay tx fee ~$1)

What's the name of the token?

Just buy EGAS and hold it...13mil max supply and the price is sub $0.10 - at $1 it will only be 13mil market cap and even if it turns out to be a scamcoin thats still 10x returns.
Take a look@ coinmarketcap.com/currencies/ethgas/

Although this is just spam, I'm sure this user is right. But nobody knows who will pump it and when. By the time someone pumps it 10x, it might already be x/10.

Wait
>EtherDelta
Fuck off

I've only traded on ED it's kind of authentic desu. Haven't tried any other exchanges lol.

I really like EGAS, it looks like a scamcoin but even if it is, at this price it can still go 10x before it gets dumped. check it out.
Take a look@ coinmarketcap.com/currencies/ethgas/

i fucked up and diversified too much..
was trading in?

Yeah that’s cool and all but everyone knows the best way to earn money is a pump server. Check us out at

discord gg/YQqTCqt

There's no one single token. Each item is a separate ERC20 token. They will later release a "Gold" token that will be the main currency of the game, which I think will go by XGP.