Friendly frank user here giving some advice

Friendly frank user here giving some advice.

TLDR: Stop sitting behind the computer all day and becoming addicted to Crypto. Invest in secure "Blue Chip" coins and sit tight for 1 month. Dont KYS yourself please!

You fucking retards stop FOMO-ing everyday and sitting behind the computer. I swear to god Veeky Forums biz has turned into a kindergarden. Everyday i come here to watch some good posts about crypto and its just:

Ex. 1: AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA ITS GOING DOWN KILL ME
Ex. 2: We mooning boyz lets get back on the train correction ended blabla.

For fuck sakes is this the normie wave? Cryptocurrency is not a "Get rich quick" method. It has always been obvious that Dec and Summer are the boom times. Between that you need to accumulate and invest in solid "Blue Chip" as in secure coins. Congratz to those ppl who spot gems and get a +1000% but overall you guys who are dealing with crypto are going to lose because you are weak mental fucks. This wave is going to repair itself for at least 1 month so stop fucking posting useless shit here, invest in blue chip coins (giving you some free advice ICX, VEN, ETH nothing more, research yourself). These chips have stability or just invest in Tether for the time being if you dont know what the fuck to do. Also when was the last time you actually researched a coin and the team behind it rather listening to retards on Veeky Forums (LOOK AT THIS MOONING X1000). People who know good coins will not give it away so that they can accumulate more of it and when they are ready, they release the news to get money. Chances are you are just entering at 50% ATH or 70% ATH.

Guys im just trying to help you here that this is normal. This is how the market works. My father once told me that to gain money someone needs to lose money. We are currently in the someone needs to lose money phase. After we hit the bottom then it is the time to gain money. Accumulate secure coins and then start investing in "Risk" coins that moon. Thank me later you faggots.

What’s a blue chip coin lol

You could've just shilled ICX and VEN without taking the effort to bullshit the rest of the post, fucking pajeet

OP here.

Again and this is the fucking example of you retards who probably are in the -%. Im currently sitting at +70% ATH and Sat wise im +5% even in this shitstorm.

Pajeet this pajeet that keep losing money.

Blue chip is something i refer to as a secure solid coin that can last hard times. That have a strong team and a great vision.

Ya ADA is eating dick like every other coin. All charts look the same and they will all look the same in a week. You arent smart.

OP here

Forget it, you guys are desperate and deserve this. Enjoy this free advice if you like it or not but get fuked and continue at McDonalds.

Thoughts on XRB?

No such thing in crypto. During the 2008 housing bubble crash it took blue chip companies like MSFT more than a year to drop from their high to the low. BTC has dropped about 40-45% in a month.

I would also consider NEO to the bluechips.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA ITS GOING DOWN KILL ME

>blue chip coin

Is this a new meme?
Any alt coin purchase is worse than holding zimbabwean bank bonds.

cryptos with a blue logo
>ven
>omg
>icx
>strat
are all blue chip coins and are all going to make you rich if you invest now

AION NOW IT"S HAPPENING

Let retards be retards. Somebodies loss is always somebodies gain :^)

>muh blue chip coins

this meme started somewhere two weeks ago, literally some fucking facebook bullshit i suspect. get out.

sitting tight in the blue chip king was the correct strategy last correction of this magnitude, this is what OP is talking and it is not bad advice. yes there were bigger missions in a sea of wojaks, but 700% on the safe, liquid play was the one for those who could make it.

But what could possibly go wrong?!

OP here!

About XRB i havnt researched so i cant give anymore advice on that but there are promising projects like that out there. Do your research but i will give a hint "China".

Who the fuck cares how you call it. Altcoin, shitcoin, Blue Chip it doesnt matter. The end result is that invest in secure coins that actually have something to offer, sponsors, co-operative partners etc.

NEO is a blue chip coin in my book, unfortunately i didnt invest in it (back when it was 30 USD). Yeah let it sink in, but those who invested Gz a really good pickup!

I expected some retards to come here and take down the message of this post, but as i said i want to help you guys sincerely. I want you to at least survive this wave because 2018 is the year you can make it. Its still in at its baby steps. You can make it if you make smart decisions. I want you guys to earn from the normies and retards. I started off like some of you here with 200, then moved to 1k then to 5k and further i wont discuss (now expect the trolls to come and say im at 0). I dont give a shit im just giving free advice if you want it.

nice to see someone here thats over the age of 16 and not fuckin autistic. Solid advice

and which one is "blue chip king"?

the bit coins user...

>invest in tether

OP here!

So what are your arguments against that? Another retard let me do the simple math for you.

Tether aims to be at 1 USD
You have invested 1k into a coin. Recently it shows that all coins from ATH have lost 50% value. Invested in Tether you probably have -10% +10% loss or profit.

So your argument or another retard trying to make jokes? Intelligent crypto guys are holding actually their money on Tether until we hit bottom and then start investing. What are you doing HODL-ing that FUN or LINK?

What do you think will be the bottom?

Hey user! OP here.

TLDR: Going sideways or dipping. Occasional PnD groups might pump to make an illusion.

So we can cut some facts here:
1. Bitconnect scamexited.
2. A lot of new people in crypto are leaving because of FOMO and afraid of their rat money 200 USD or 1k USD. Rat money is 1k or below that in my book. Money is going out because of fear.
3. China FUD (this will go over). China has always wanted to be leader in economy. They will adapt Crypto but time will tell. Maybe its not 2018 or 2019 but eventually they will adapt to it. Crypto is the next gen money technology.
4. Veeky Forums shilling bad coins.

Chances are BTC is going sideways or we are going to expect more dips. There will be occasional PnD (Pump and dump research google) who will try to win guys who are mental weak fucks like some of you here. Currently we are in the phase of money going out and people trying to cut losses. I will be honest of course its bad to look at your Delta that has lost some money, but this is obvious. I spend only 2h into crypto everyday just to keep a check on things for news like Bitconnect etc to predict the market.

My crypto friends and i have always said Crypto is 90% crapshoot and 10% smart moves.

I'm just here to shitpost.