IT TOLD YOU TO INVEST IN GOLD BIZ
I TOLD YOU
YOU DID NOT LISTEN
NOW PAY THE PRICE

Other urls found in this thread:

coinmarketcap.com/currencies/ethgas/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

But i did...

>tfw gold crashed in 2012 and still hasn't recovered.
kek

I know this is biz, but the real strategy is buy low dumbass. Hearing that gold hasn't recovered after the last crash 5 years ago means it is time for a bull market. This board is so fucking retarded.

I hope you are larping

You hope I am LARP'ing for telling you to buy low? Is that a joke?

EGAS has a 13 mil max coin supply and the price is sub 10cents right now. Even if it turns out to be a scamcoin it will definitely get pumped to $1 before then and that will only put it at 13m market cap.
Take a look@ coinmarketcap.com/currencies/ethgas/

Hey laugh at us gold people all you want but we are not the ones with their market getting raped hard right now

I hope your larping that gold will have a bullrun. Modest to eh increases year over year, sure. But good luck selling gold at market value.

Can you even make decent money from gold? I thought the purpose of investing was to store value or at best increase it very gradually. Then pass any gains to your offspring.

Gold production is at an all-time-high and we discovered more gold deposits in the last 5 years than in the entire 20th century.

Precious metals and oil prices will stay low for a LONG while. New technology has made it possible to find new deposits and made it exponentially cheaper to exploit both precious metals and oil deposits.

What is pushing gold,silver and oil prices down right now is ironically inflation. Since more and more is pumped out the ground day by day.

Good fud
But the supply of gold and silver spread out among the masses is the same as crypto.
The elites have trained the poor not to collect gold and silver, especially silver. Something that should be used as utensils and money for its anti bacterial properties those to wide spread usages of silver would cut down sickness and create a huge spike in price ahhhhhh but people are still zombied out drinking and bathing in poisonous tap water God help us all.
By the way gold and silver are Gods money it"s what the gates of heaven are made of.

>By the way gold and silver are Gods money it"s what the gates of heaven are made of.

That's because god is Jewish.

Also where I live it's normal to eat with silver utensils. But I don't live in a third world country like the United States.

Again is that a joke? I have half a dozen gold shops in my city. Takes less than 10 mins to drive to the closest. Again I ask, are you retarded?

i sold all my gold and invested in crypto, best decision i ever made

Ok, keep buying high. Also silver is up like 15% in the past month, but keep making up stats to cover up your retardation for getting into crypto too late.

I've been in crypto for 2 years already. Also you only have to get into crypto 3 weeks ago to still be in the green right now if you didn't buy shitcoins the fuck are you talking about.

You need to get real conspiracy-man. Precious metals are NOT precious anymore in the 21th century. They are way too widespread. Have you heard of transmutation? It's already technically feasible just not economically worth it since it's cheaper to just mine gold. However if we have fusion power in the second half of this century we could just transmute Lead and Mercury into Gold whenever we want for literal cents per kilogram. It would lose all it's value it has right now. So have fun holding your physical shitcoins.

We live in an age where we are slowly transitioning towards a post-scarcity economy. Nothing physical will be scarce anymore.

Investing in a metal discovered thousands years ago, doesn't seem pretty at all.

You need to buy EGAS and hold it long term, it has huge potential. 13M Max supply and it costs pennies right now. Great concept and active twitter. mooncoin material.

I wonder what is more likely to happen first: quantum computers that can destroy all cryptocurrencies in an instance or the ever talked about but never arriving fusion power.

Doesn't need to have fusion power. Like I said we have the technology to do so since the 50's energy just isn't cheap enough to do it economically. If renewable energy becomes cheaper and power becomes exponentially cheaper due to this the oil price would also go down. But at least it won't go down to a couple $ per pound for gold like if we had fusion power.

About your quantum computer claim: There is quantum computer resistant cryptography out there already and is relatively simple to apply to modern chains such as Ethereum. BTC is probably out of luck though as it would have to fork and we all know how that ends up with BTC.

And those gold shops buy at market value because they would hate to leave room for profit for themselves. It may be time to ask yourself if you are retarded.

I'm laughing because it's hard to imagine a more clueless person than you.

Do you really believe that we in the foreseeable future are going to produce gold at a large scale in labs?

Do you really believe that physical things won't be scarce in a world with ever growing population?

lol, screen shotted

>Do you really believe that we in the foreseeable future are going to produce gold at a large scale in labs?

No because the moment we have the ability to do so is the moment gold loses it's value. It's not genuinely used in our society so there will be no need for us to produce it but the ability to do so makes gold lose all its value

>Do you really believe that physical things won't be scarce in a world with ever growing population?

Yes. Why? Because the rate of production is growing at a far higher pace than the population is growing. Hell we are even in a period of UNDERpopulation right now. Yes you are hearing that right. Too little people are being born globally to fill all vacant job opportunities in the future so we'll have to shift to automation.

This graph shows how much food per capita is produced. As you can see the amount of food grown is outpacing population growth. Lot of people think this is because we are using more and more farmland. But the amount of food yielded per hectare is growing exponentially faster than population growth as well.

This is not only a trend with food production. But with all commodites. Oil,Coal,Natural gas. Every mineral/metal. Our technology and methods to extract and refine them is growing exponentially while our population growth is largely linear nowadays. This will result in extremely low priced material and food cost in the future. It will probably come to a point somewhere this century where the cost of materials become negligible and that is when we will become a true post-scarcity economy.

Lost a month of gains... Wow! Fuck off new cunt... This isn't for the old world idiots. I bought land with crypto gains... Beats some useless metal any day. If you had a clue you would by Cobalt anyway. Or even more clue look into cell tech that makes metals obsolete in ten years. Niggers and Indians buy gold. Smarmy fucks like you stay poor..

This is correct. And oil drilling sub 10k ft is now easily achievable so it will keep oil low as well. People are so clueless with commodities on biz. Nigger tier advice about gold and silver... Sure, it's stable, but it's a terrible investment unless you are consolidating enormous wealth. People are kids here I swear.

I bet I am longer gold than you

Bond market about to explode and take the dollar with it, when we break 1400 look out

I take profits from traditional markets and move them into gold. My crypto I don’t touch, not yet anyway. All the bubble boys are probably feeling pretty good about themselves today, they finally get to say “I told you so” But anyone who sold at a loss and has exited this market is a fool, you have no idea how big this thing is about to get.

Holy fuck man I can't wait for that 5% bull run over the course of the next two years, it's going to be FUCKING INTENSE

This will never not be the narrative... RIP crypto. One day the dip will not be bought you idiot.

>It's not genuinely used in our society
I just assume that you have never had a girlfriend.
>Because the rate of production is growing at a far higher pace than the population is growing.
Right, so you're saying that peak oil, peak phosphorus and all other peaks are just bullshit?
>Hell we are even in a period of UNDERpopulation right now. Yes you are hearing that right. Too little people are being born globally to fill all vacant job opportunities in the future so we'll have to shift to automation.
You should work as a cars salesman.
This graph shows how much food per capita is produced. As you can see the amount of food grown is outpacing population growth. Lot of people think this is because we are using more and more farmland. But the amount of food yielded per hectare is growing exponentially faster than population growth as well.
Right, we are not cutting down rain forrest in the Amazon to produce more food.
This is not only a trend with food production. But with all commodites. Oil,Coal,Natural gas. Every mineral/metal. Our technology and methods to extract and refine them is growing exponentially while our population growth is largely linear nowadays. This will result in extremely low priced material and food cost in the future. It will probably come to a point somewhere this century where the cost of materials become negligible and that is when we will become a true post-scarcity economy.
And you base that assumption on what exactly?

You need to buy EGAS and hold it long term, it has huge potential. 13M Max supply and it costs pennies right now. Great concept and active twitter. mooncoin material.

>Right, so you're saying that peak oil, peak phosphorus and all other peaks are just bullshit?

The peak stuff you heard in the early 2000s were because of the commodity bubble. I should mention that at the time it actually DID look like we would peak. But then we had some massive innovations in AI guided geological mapping and drilling techniques meaning that we found more reserves in the last ~5-10 years than we have in the entire 20th century. Nowadays you see almost 0 news about "peak" anything anymore. It should also be mentioned that "peak [commodity]" means that the production goes down because it stops being economical to pump more out of the ground. NOT because there is so much scarcity that we can't get more out of the ground. New technologies primarily automation and AI guided drilling tips have pushed the cost of production on all commodities down thus a lot of ore that wasn't economically viable a decade ago is now suddenly viable. These technologies are still in their early age and would provide even better results in the coming decades. I don't expect a "peak anything" to happen ever since we will most likely move to astroid mining centuries before a peak would happen.

>And you base that assumption on what exactly?

Basic economic theory. On a broad timescale the prices of goods approach their production cost as long as there is competition in the market. This means that when commodities have such a low price per weight unit that it's effectively 0 it will be as close to free as possible causing a post-scarcity society.