STAY TUNED

STAY TUNED

Other urls found in this thread:

coinmarketcap.com/currencies/ethgas/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

i'm a DBC believer but it needs to budge a little. I need a sign of hope like finding christ's spear at the battle of Orleans

I noticed the swing. But I'm new so....

Dear DeepBrain Chain followers, our server will be shut down for 15 minutes, from 17: 00 pm -17:15 pm Beijing Time, 2018-01-17.

THEYRE GONNA PULL A BITCONNECT

Former DBC holder here. Is now the time to get in? I sold my stack at 3500 sats and now that the competition is over this might start getting a really nice pmp. Should I buy back in? I want to make up for my losses in this JUST market.

You sold your bags lol?? How much?
Did you really believe this BS going on in here bro?

ITS OVER
SELL NOW BEFORE WE GO BELOW 10 CENTS

Here comes heavy bagged OP
Shilling the chink brainlet coin.

It’s over just drop them,

guys look at the buys its a goddamn mountain.

That's what I did.

Calvary has arrived. and I got in at 269 praise Jesus.

I trust no buy or sell order on DBC, theyre all fickle and leave as they please.

LET US HAVE THIS MOMENT user ALL 5 OF US LEFT. RIDE!!!!!

CUP AND HANDLE WILL FORM
BRAINS WILL RISE

I've given up on watching. I'm going to come back in two months and hope things are better.

GET IN BOYS, My Prostate is inflamed du to my excitement!

This coin is destined for greatness when it hits Binance.
Thats obviously the next step but first the market has to stabilize at some point

ARISE CHICKEN ARISE

>15 cents
its fucking dead, just let it rest

I really like EGAS, it looks like a scamcoin but even if it is, at this price it can still go 10x before it gets dumped. check it out.
Take a look@ coinmarketcap.com/currencies/ethgas/

>its fucking dead, just let it rest

You mean like every other coin?

HERNANDEZ HIGH AS FUCK THINKIN HE GOT CHRIST SPEAR N SHIT.

HE THINK HE FOUND SPEAR OF DESTINY NOW HE STABBIN PEASANTS AND SERFS AND SHIT FUCK.

now that I have lightened the mood, the sale offs are way way outnumbering our buys, there is no real intersection yet so moon mission is probably canceled until my fellow Berger neets wake up at the crack of noon.

I need to make my money back at least

FUCKING MOON ALREADY

FUCKING PIECE OF SHIT CRASH

You shitstains are just mad that you got shilled into a shitcoin. Now you have lost money and continue to hope it'll rise. By shilling it you are trying to fees this shitcoin to have it rise more but are bringing other user who don't know better down. I'm not hating, it happens all the time. But man the fuck up and admit it , my kucoin shitters are down too but you tards just won't stop

You have to wait 8-10 days for it to test last ATH.

Like every other coin you retard?
Have you been frozen in some cryogenic tube for last week?

Why is DBC getting such hate? Literally every coin has dropped in the past week, so why are people getting on DBC specifically?

Because it has dropped the most. I'm down 74k on this single fucking coin alone. Thanks to this and CanYa I might turn to pajeetlife.

iron fucking hands, bought at 160 eth so mega comfy, whales dont like it dipping past that.

I'm still in profit with DBC lol

Every coin gets SALTY-FUCKERS after it drops.
"Stinky-Linky", "ShalowBrains", etc, etc.
Those people will sit around waiting for the thread about a coin they lost money with and just hate and hate and hate on it.
Children brain disorder.

Same, and I'm about to start trading on these 14-18 swings while we wait.

Same, but 15,5k turned into 3,5k. In btc price: 1,04 btc to .34

Silly dbc cuck. It's been going down before the fucking crash. Don't give me that bs this is exactly what I'm talking about, won't admit shit. Still believe in vaporware. CANYA is coming back better than dbc which is pathetic. So glad I dumped this sinking ship at 12 cents. I'm the fucking og dbc shiller

I was in the first fucking thread where we planned to over shill this coin and get it pumped. It was never meant to be a long holder ffs. Anyways I'm being mean now, do what you want with my info. If you ever break even or catch a moon, don't get greedy. Hope off that shit asap

Your text reads like it was written by a weak bitch.

I sold ath and bought back now, because I see it is about to go back like many other coins are doing right now, check QLC, LINK, CAN, PBL, etc.
If you are not investing in those now, at the lowest, you are officially mentally retarded.

>Same coin value its been all day
Durr its almost as if ETH and BTC are shitting themselves

Hittint 12c today, touching 10c tomorrow, next week we're gonna be flirting with ICO levels.

Then it's buytime.

This. Tether'd up and ready

It'll hit 0 cents

but its satoshi and ETH value are the same

Sitting on 22k down from 101k didn't sell at a loss but didn't sell at nearly the profit I could have sold at so I call that a loss..

It broke trend Yesterday, it might go down a bit in next day or two, but it won't go below 10c in next month.