Bitcoin will never hit 20K again

Bitcoin will never hit 20K again.

You should’ve sold the last of your BTC at 16K and you all fucking know it.

You shut your month user, don't you put that on me right now, cuckcoin is surely to hit $1mill in 2020

There is a certain irony with this meme, don’t you think?

>Gets rich with bitcoin
>Fuck my wife I’m going whoring
>Watch out for the wife, she will cuck you behind your back

Yeah.. You are all real Saints alright.

>hurt durr scalability doesn’t matter hurrr

t. soyboy

Not a soyboy, just not a hypocrite. If you want your spouse to be faithful, you should be so yourself too. You are whining about women doing something you would or do yourself too. Loyalty goes both ways.

preach to the retards

you shouldn't hold on so long any way in such volatile markets. IN OUT PROFIT

do you really think anyone here has a wife to cheat on

No, which explains why they all have this unjustified and twisted image of women. MGTOW is a cancer that needs to die.

The thing with what you posted is that those are just bumps. Most of us here have folios with -40, -50%. That's not on the graph of yours.

Women are greedy materialistic prostitutes, dude. They’re barely human.

jesus fucking christ has every investment genius on this board literally just sold? I fucking warned you faggots weeks ago to shelter in valuable fiat and prepare to buy the dip... you're fucking squeezing pennies at this stage, you should be almost finished buying back in by now

Why buy back into BTC and earn maybe 10% before it continues its death spiral when you can buy ETH and make 200% in the coming year?

Bitcoin is on the way out, homey.

because you bought high like a retard

IT CAN ONLY GO EXPONENTIALLY UP FOREVER ABHHHHHHH

Yeah that’s cool and all but everyone knows the best way to earn money is a pump server. Check us out at

discord gg/YQqTCqt

>Tfw my last btc sell order was at 16k exactly.
>Tfw I only had .1 in the first place.

Hey ETH is a fair play, homey, it was also the wrong play last 2 bloodbaths, 3rd time lucky?

No luck needed. The fees are lower than BTC, it has a huge market share, and enough room in the market cap to go to 2x or 3x more. It will hit 3K this year easily.

BTC vs ETH is a no brainer at this point.

It will never hit 10k again retard haha forget about 20k.

you obviously never dated a woman your entire life

We're going to 8k baby.

Made the same call in June on pretty much the same basis... This time we have the tx flippening and ETH pairs going for us as well, plus normies starting to sniff at the 'next btc' ass. I've been holding out for cap flip run, watch out for king though the motherfucker can be brutal.

you're such a cuck
i have a girlfriend, i love her and 100% of my work and crypto gains are with the long-term goal of making her life nice. doesn't change overall realities about women
you sound like you're in a relationship that has nice perks yet leaves you unfulfilled without being able to pinpoint why, and you build this elaborate lie to yourself you have it so much better than the angry lonely internet misogynists

AHHHHHHHH SPOTTED THE RETARD

>BTC below 10K

Welp.