If the bubble was ever popping, this is it

You realise this is the biggest percentage loss the crypto market cap has ever suffered right? and that it's STILL going down?

the dot com bubble took 2 years to fully collapse. get out while you can

kek

not even true

each year more newfags

give it up cunt
Another year another correction

ill buy your bitcoins

I guess you weren't around in 2015 when there was literally a year long bear market. Somehow we survived...exponentially richer. This little week long correction ain't shit.

Kill your self faggot you don’t know shit

>Still up hundreds of percent from January last year
alright bucko

It was over a year. You must have gotten in late on that bear market. It was almost two years.

>Still up hundreds of percent from January last year
For now.

>30% dip
i've seen bigger dips in my pants lmao

I'm not sure if you can do math, but the high was almost 20k. We are now at almost 10k. Try again.

>comparing dotcom to crypto

t-this time it's different!

There hasn’t been a mania phase yet you fucking moron. 99% of first world populations have only heard of crypto assets and aren’t participating yet. There is still years left in this market

No it is not, we are justd ~40%, june bloodbath 6 months ago was ~50%, we are closer to sept bloodbath of 44%

I get it, you panic sold and need to look like you know what you're doing in front of your normie friends to justify your autism to them... Good luck, but anybody whos been around long enough to move the market down further for you is numb to these small movements.

OP is a faggot but obviously the last weeks were crazy and something like this wasn't unexpected. We have had mania and greed too. The thing is, BTC can go anywhere now, to 8k median or lower, or maybe just keep going sideways. But the rest of the market will eventually recover, at least the real projects. We already hit almost the worst times, there's not so much to go if we're going to bottom. Buy good projects and wait for slow recovery like dotcom.

This is so-so by far. The real fun hasn't even began. I can foresee it going half it current value down.

We're going back to 4k. Screencap this.

You think that after two weeks that's it? That's all there is? Are you retarded?

>screen cap this

dotcom was the fledgling beginning of something that went of to revolutionise every aspect of life.

this is a ponzi scheme.

>You realise this is the biggest percentage loss the crypto market cap has ever suffered right?
I seem to recall BTC crashing and losing > 80% of its value at one point .
So now you move the goalposts now to the "crypto market cap" so you can talk about a "biggest loss"? excellent move mr. goldstein.
but I seem to recall cryptos just losing for over a year straight a few years back.

SELL SELL SELL

>So now you move the goalposts now to the "crypto market cap"

that's because bitcoin is already confirmed dead

the tension is in when the crypto bubble is going down

Yeah that’s cool and all but everyone knows the best way to earn money is a pump server. Check us out at

discord gg/YQqTCqt

Hang yourself

>the dot com bubble took 2 years to fully collapse. get out while you can
end 2013 mcap was 13b, it went UP AND DOWN till it was at a mcap of 5b about 5 months later. i think there are still good of longs to be had, if it crashes to hard in a short amount of time, you can still do some good swingtrades

>companies with literally nothing but a website and some internet wordage gaining massive on nothing but speculation
>every second shitcoin without any working product and nothing more than a shitty whitepaper gaining double digit percentages
>companies adding "bitcoin" to their name surging by hundreds of percent because of the hysteria

i-its different guys, I-I swear

>bitcoin is the only coin

>this is the biggest percentage loss the crypto market cap has ever suffered right?

BAWHAHAHAHABAWWBAHAABAWHHAAHAHAHABAAHHABAHBAWWA

dude, it may dip further if you're lucky, but definitely not a single cent of drop will be attributed to your work.

try harder

like, at least say something that can't be invalidated within 2 minutes by anyone who knows how to google

>doesn't understand blockchain

Nasdaq is at an ATH right now so HODL does work.

nice, just 16 years of hodling

enjoy

He was talking about Bitcoin dumbass.

Stock years not crypto years so more like 1 year

Yea, how's your pets.com investment going

How fucking dense does one have to be, pic related has been spammed for weeks now and the BTC graph looks EXACTLY like it and continues to do so

pic related has been spammed for years retard, if you think its real you would have sold last june as well

>b-but BTC is different, I swear!

>this is the biggest percentage loss the crypto market cap has ever suffered right?
no it's not
go back to your wall street cubicle

there's a 20 years old older you, and in 1999 he used the same words to compare the japanese bubble of the 1980s to the dotcom boom
^ this on its own is false equivalency, but the truth is anyone who can understand the abstract concepts of money and programming knows the writing is on the wall. distributed ledger technology, smart contracts are internet tier levels of paradigm shift on their own, and current geopolitics, exploding demographics, immigration and the resulting competitive pressure, freer access to information for the masses, financial economy increasingly uncorrelated from real economy, all combine together to form a perfect storm for crypto. All the way back in 2010, bitcoin early adopters publically shared fiat appreciation was merely a tool for increased adoption and the resulting social upheaval that would inevitably take place long term. Fast-forward to now, and we don't even need fiat. If ETH crashes to $10, smart contracts will still go on to become essential building blocks of a more egalitarian and humanist society.
>inb4 r/iamverysmart cynic
egalitarian and humanist in the real meritocratic sense of these words rather than the corrupt kike perversion.

>You realise this is the biggest percentage loss the crypto market cap has ever suffered right?

Retard

>internet tier levels of paradigm shift

sure but that didn't stop there being a speculative bubble and huge crash lol

I don't even know why this pic is controversial. Bitcoin has no business being more than 10K for now, and its massive increase last year was because of television coverage bringing a bunch of retards begging to be scammed.

The problem is, you can find that sort of shape at basically any stage if you look hard enough. Charts like that ONLY hold up in hindsight. Alone they are absolutely useless at any actual analysis of the current market.

I guess it's always summer somewhere

Bitcoins biggest drawdown was over 90% (32 usd to around 2 usd) that’s many times more than this drawdown atm

Jesus christ

KILL YOUR FUCKING SELF

>hasn't been a mania phase
>people buying fucking virtual cartoon cats for thousands of dollars

>what is 2013
Lurk more newfag

nice chart, fixed it for ya bud

The more this gets posted the more it becomes a self-fulfilling prophecy.

If enough people believe that BTC chart looks like this chart, which you cannot deny that it looks just fucking like it, the more people will sell causing it to follow the chart.

Get lost, soy-hands

It's as simple now as it's always been. There are only 21 million bitcoin in existence, and even a large chunk of those have been lost over time.

So the question comes down to this: Will Bitcoin completely die and end up worth nothing? If you believe yes, then you should sell. If you believe no, then it's virtually inevitable that eventually each bitcoin will be worth an extremely large amount of money.

Your second hypothesis is impossible due to energy and time needed for transactions.

who gives a fuck, the red rubber band just stretches, the harder we dip the more we have to run back with..

most retards still somehow fail to grasp that red means buy, they seem to get this when it's red tags on physical trash, but anything remotely financial and they completely fuck it up.

this could very well be the last time, or maybe we have another 100 last times ahead, the ONLY strategy is stick to the script and tough it out, chances still are that you do not make it, but playing like a retard merely guarantees you will not.

Prepared to keep dollar trading my way to despair.

My Amazon.com investment is doing pretty well thank you.

Because 21 million random internet addresses with no real world value are bound to become necessary at some point

You fags wouldn’t be crying about lost gains if you were part of a pump server such as:

discord gg/fAh4p6E

my balls are already so deep into this crash that there is not even any point of realizing the loss

Good post user have a (you)

ITT: buttblasted weakhands

The dot com bubble also lasted 5 years. Crypto bubble lasted about a month (so far) Dec 12 - Jan 17.

If we're gonna compare stock market and crypto and assume the same 5:2 ratio of length of bubble:recovery, then we will be recovered by the end of jan/early feb.

5 years on the stock market is like 5 weeks or months in crypto.

>this is a ponzi scheme.
PLEASE FUCKING EDUCATE YOURSELF WHAT THE FUCK. FUCK EVERY SINGLE ONE ONE OF YOU WHO DOES 0 FUCKING RESEARCH AND HAS NO FUCKING CLUE WHAT THE FUCK PONZI IS.

THIS IS SPECULATION YOU RETARDED PIECES OF SHIT

>MUH PONZI

This people are to stupid to realize it though, the chart is fucking useless. At a bullrun during every traceback you can say it looks the chart.

its obvious to anyone that isn't a complete fucking moron that not all of crypto is a literal ponzi scheme, it's just you that thinks that

there are actual scams involved, but mostly its just that the attitude of "investors" and the market is pretty much the same as ponzi was back in the day

sure you can make some money in the short term, because of the unbarred amount of retardation a tiny few can maybe even make a lot, but in the long term its completely retarded, has no basis and will almost certaintly crash and hopefully be regulated out of existence.

is supposed to be a literal ponzi scheme as part of the turn of phrase I mean

there is obviously no single mr ponzi here, just a bunch of actors controlling the market and ripping off plebs like you