BTC trending downwards over the course of an hour

>BTC trending downwards over the course of an hour
>sudden big buys jump it 2% up
>resumes trending down

is this a good thing or bad thing? i don't read this shit well.

Other urls found in this thread:

coinmarketcap.com/currencies/ethgas/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

bad, real bad. it's still making lower highs, lower lows

Bottom comes over the course of next few days. Don't take anything for stable until we're a week into being sideways.

dunno. seems pretty happily hovering around 10-11k. everytime it seems to trickle towards anything starting with 9 a BIG buy comes in and escalates it a good 1%-2% over the course of a minute.

is the whole thing just being manipulated and we're all passengers?

people are expecting it to dump to ~8k so there are tons of buys set up along the way down

why are there so many posts about the crash being over then? has the 8k already been factored in?

8k is already priced in.

because no one knows wtf they are talking about

By the way, if you niggers noticed, the weekly mcad for Bitcoin is about to cross over. Fun times ahead!

Sell it. Sell it with fire!

If you follow the trend line then 8k is around where things should level out after it hits 5-6k in the despair dump. Who knows though, maybe it will go lower.

posted it already, u fgts ignoring it for some reason

Those are longs getting liquidated

Bad, really, really bad. If it gets ass fucked the price always skyrockets back up, a slow bleed is the worst kind of crash you can have. People aren't buying back, it is over.

That's because some CHAD HODLER has bought the dip and his sheer investment force has bumped it up 2%

When it MOONS you'll be BEGGING CHAD for his BITCOINS

fuck now binance crashed and i cant buy second dip fml BOY

I was shilling pfr and prl here for you on /biz since both were 0.07 and 0.01 respectively. Get profit on egas and make me (and you) rich.
Take a look@ coinmarketcap.com/currencies/ethgas/

this
everything looks set for a double bottom right now

This

>can't wait it out more than three days before spreading FUD
Trading isn't for you /neobiz/

Excited

Yeah that’s cool and all but everyone knows the best way to earn money is a pump server. Check us out at

discord gg/YQqTCqt

EGAS has a 13 mil max coin supply and the price is sub 10cents right now. Even if it turns out to be a scamcoin it will definitely get pumped to $1 before then and that will only put it at 13m market cap.

You need to buy EGAS and hold it long term, it has huge potential. 13M Max supply and it costs pennies right now. Great concept and active twitter. mooncoin material.