Internet Node Token (INT) comfy thread

Internet Node Token (INT) comfy thread.

Anyone else here sitting pretty comfy with his money invested into the chinese IOTA?

reddit.com/r/CryptoCurrency/comments/7qat3z/intinternet_node_token_criminally_undervalued/

Other urls found in this thread:

finance.yahoo.com/news/pattern-internet-things-blockchain-meet-041834325.html
coinmarketcap.com/currencies/ethgas/
reddit.com/r/CryptoCurrency/comments/7qat3z/intinternet_node_token_criminally_undervalued/
youtu.be/kQeQv-Xn3Vw?t=1m44s
youtube.com/watch?v=j9FKMB8hSpM
youtube.com/watch?v=79NcKmSWz44
youtube.com/watch?v=Wkt4wrUWQWs
github.com/intfoundation
youtube.com/watch?v=67ofGxOnzks&feature=youtu.be&t=1197582728
twitter.com/ash_tipp/status/948996513472098304
coinmarketcal.com/?form[month]=&form[year]=&form[coin][]=Internet Node Token (INT)&form[sort_by]=&form[submit]=
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

It didn’t even dip the last days. I’ve saved so much money.

only 1K in it, but its the only good in my life rn

Thinking of selling my ARK and going all in. Thoughts?

this shit is huge. Wasnt even on cmc till yesterday. chinks are going full fomo. Big partnerships, big names, reliable coin!

comfy as hell. wish i bought more before the big market dip. thank you crypto goober if you see this you are the man!

Boys hurry up and go all in this amazing 100% real coin. I need to sell these heavy Bags

why did his hold so well during the dip?

still undervalued

im like 60% down on my ITC. should i sell and put what ive got into INT? already got like 5k INT

Do it. This shit is gonna moon in a couple of weeks. Pajeets didn’t even heard of it jet.

In a couple of days moon inbound and after main net launch to fucking pluto. Its being supressed so hard right now

From their twitter finance.yahoo.com/news/pattern-internet-things-blockchain-meet-041834325.html

Shit is gonna moon hard af. Buy now get lambo later. Don’t be a normie

wow yahoo finance. and it says an OkEx listing, why is no one talking bout this

Because we are the first to know. Get the shill going. Imagine 1,3 billion chinks relying on iot/INT.

Also partnered with IBM HUWAEI and more, this is literally the only thing saving me in this crisis! I wish i bought more , my only coin that actually went UP whilst the market bled

do you not think IOT chain is similar? its had a small moon already and they are both in the same category and havent been marketed to western audiences at all

fuckin' a. feels good for once. here I have a bunch of yotuube videos I can link give me a sec.

i'm not done accumulating this guys.. lets keep it a secret for another week ok?

That shit mooned already. INT had a lot of big partners like IBM, microsoft, huawei and is backed by chinese ppl.

RIght now the price for 1 INT is dirt cheap. It's going 10x easy. Even if it won't hold in the long term, in short term this shit is going to explode. The market cap at this moment is like 80 mill.

This thread sounds like the same user replying to himself...

Whenever I make a thread on this coin I get a few replies and that's it...

Just buy EGAS and hold it...13mil max supply and the price is sub $0.10 - at $1 it will only be 13mil market cap and even if it turns out to be a scamcoin thats still 10x returns.
Take a look@ coinmarketcap.com/currencies/ethgas/

Looks tempting. What does it?

scam people, cause it does not even have a github

youtu.be/kQeQv-Xn3Vw?t=1m44s

youtube.com/watch?v=j9FKMB8hSpM

youtube.com/watch?v=79NcKmSWz44

youtube.com/watch?v=Wkt4wrUWQWs

terrible FUD

github.com/intfoundation

>github.com/intfoundation

last submit OCTOBER

i made some money with this shitcoin but I still think those threads are made up and fake

EGAS has a 13 mil max coin supply and the price is sub 10cents right now. Even if it turns out to be a scamcoin it will definitely get pumped to $1 before then and that will only put it at 13m market cap.
Take a look@ coinmarketcap.com/currencies/ethgas/

Go shill your shitcoin in your own thread

Wrong coin. Search for Internet Node Token. Not intfoundation

wait, wait, wait... wasnt Chink of IoT supposed to be the gook IOTA?

only a matter of time before youtubers start making videos on this gem, easiest x100 ever

i literally linked a gang of vids already

youtube.com/watch?v=67ofGxOnzks&feature=youtu.be&t=1197582728

on about big youtubers nerd not irreleveants in mums basement

lets keep this gem a secret for another week ok? i need to fill my bag

look at my post above yours. Suppoman with 80K views.

I'm not registering to any shady exchanges for this shit coin

Has anyone in the US had success using Coinegg?

thats the game we gotta play to get the good ones you noob.

Can Americans buy this?

americans have to find a way if they want the x100, this is how you get into x100 early, use uknown exchanges, XRB prime example

How is Okex has an exchange?
It took me like 30 seconds to register, and a couple of minutes to transfer XRP, and exchange it. Though I guess it says no burgers or something, which might be why I haven't heard of it.

i used OKEx and had no problems, only needed 1 confirmation on my LTC too for deposit, was very quick

burgercucks just use coinegg.
put in your country as default (china) or uk
you can buy it now anyways.
you just ned to verify to withdraw.

SNAP

Looks like I'm shit out of luck. Gotta wait until it hits another exchange cause I'm a burger

Suppo started to shill it yesterday as his new big pick (check his youtube).

INT also attending a big conference in Asia (if anyone bothers I can dig up the link).

Got in it since a few days, holding steady in this market, still tiny market cap compared to other projects like IOTA which are less interesting long term. This is my #1 Gem!

The factthat github is empty is not a FUD because they don't use github at all.
This is a true GEM in my book and I will invest heavy in it.
Stay poor pajeets.

dude read the thread, i tell people how to do it above.

im about to drop £4k into this. Please tell me im making the right move

If you're investing £4k... do your own fucking research. Don't spend that much money on biz advice, which aside from REQ had been actually fucking horrible advice

Mainnet end of January! Accumulate pajeets or get left behind. This is going interstellar.

But will burgers be able to withdraw?

Easy 100x

Got balls deep, all youtube shillers just getting started to promote it, awesome for ST too

Regarding to coinegg:

I'm Dutch and i verified as german with drivers license and pictures. I've read that americans can register as UK.

YOu can also hit coolcoin which has more countrys in the list for withdrawl. They are basicly the same exhanges but different layouts.

>Raiblocks shilled at like 1$
>Antshares shilled at ETH shilled at like I don't even remember, countless others
Yeah terrible advice mate, thanks god there's REQ

since u idiots will be falling for the next chinese mafia pump and dump i will give u this:

achain
DYOR

"you just need to verify to withdraw" lol, idiots

Nice scamcoin nigger.

Thank you

Lol this is way bigger than ur bs achain, this has legit usecase with major partners including ibm and microsoft research group

STFU FUCKING FAGGOTS SPICY BOY T TO THE RESCUE

twitter.com/ash_tipp/status/948996513472098304

>You just select "Passport", input your passport number and upload the photo. Then all is done Leave the nationality as default, we can distinguish your country by your passport.

SBT: Would a drivers license work? I tried submitting the images of mine but got the confirmation error message "请露面部". I'm not sure what this means, could you explain? Thanks

>Driving license is OK, make sure the image include your face : )

Nice one!

Getttin them XRB feels...

From the whitepaper:

INT will realize the data transmission directly
between the nodes of the IOT. The Internet of things
solution does not require the introduction of large data
centers for data synchronization and management
control that data acquisition, instruction sending and
software updating can be carried out through the
network of blockchain. Some typical INT application
scenarios include:
1. Industrial Manufacture: The manufacturing
cycle begins to move into a completely virtual world,
including product research and development, customer
demand monitoring, production and inventory
management. As devices and systems become more
intelligent and interactive, the blockchain will also be
a factory, regional, global supply chain level book to
greatly reduce costs, to strengthen JIT production, and
to improve operational efficiency.
2. Connected Driverless Vehicles: Auto running
DAPP in Connected Vehicle turns the vehicle into an
intelligent application terminal that automatic data
exchange between cars and cars to achieve more
secure autopilot, automatic navigation, road rescue
and so on.

3. Traffic: Internet of Things + Blockchain =
Connected Traffic. There are many scenarios in the
vehicular network, for example, it transmits all traffic
information to avoid traffic jams and so on. Extend it
into Global trade that the transportation network can
embrace water, air and ground transportation networks
and track freight traffic.
4. Public technology facilities and intelligent
cities: Smart devices have been used to track bridges,
roads, power grids and so on that blockchains can
connect all of these together, sharing high efficiency,
maintaining, and predicting usage and contamination.
Another important application is to help remote areas
to monitor natural disasters, and prevent large-scale
fires, pests and other disasters.

HORY SHIETT

That isnt a lot of money, this is low risk desu

yes burgers withdraw fine. use canada.

probably, yes

Achain is kinda garbage desu, been pumped

sex
glad you guys got in, i posted this around 24 cents or 17k satoshi. anons, this could be the ticket .. hodl on tight, walton like gains

love
cryptogoober

nice, peeps in this thread been mentioning you. I been in for a bit, we were talkin bout it in our discord group. lots of low cap coins we are discussing. assuming you ARE cryptogoober, you interesting in a link? not a pump and dump group. just a bunch of level headed peeps tryna get gains. if you arent a literal cancerous piece of shit, we would like to have you, lmk. i dont post the link in public.

gtfo chink get your own shillthread. nice google translate btw

Man look at "Crypto Future" video. He shows the team and talks about partnerships. 13mins long, just 1.5x the video if you can't watch a 13min video. You will feel a lot more confident about buying this when you actually do your research and see it for yourself. Otherwise when this dips, you will have weak hands cuz you wouldn't know why this project is big

LOL you are such a faggot. literally go kill your self. sell me your INT first tho

Fine ill put 0.4 Litecoin on this

I'll take your advice just this once

i already linked it above

It's a scam. Don't lose your money. The whitepaper has just been copied and pasted from IOTA. Might as well buy TRX.

this was literally just added to coinmarketcal

coinmarketcal.com/?form[month]=&form[year]=&form[coin][]=Internet Node Token (INT)&form[sort_by]=&form[submit]=

yea cause TRX didnt make anyone ANY money....

if anyone wants to use Spicy Boy T's link to sign up for coinegg it would be much appreciated.

www coinegg com/user/register?inv=10906a

Sitting very comfy with my INT thank you sir

DM me on twitter.

Just put 4.7 BTC into this, im gonna make it

What color of lambo are you gonna buy?

gonna get one for each day of the week and them a few for the holidays

i hit you up

Im getting this one. Customized bitch

I bought 516... am I gonna make it?

i have 5K and im still buying more

currenlty holding 100k+, im gonna make it

So is this a scam or not?

I'm only a poor pajeet, I think my total investments are only 0.8 Bitcoin. I've been in Crypto since May as well, way before all these normies, but still poorer than them

**correction*** ive already made it

A scam? as in an exit scam lke confido or Bitconnect?

Ask urself if suppoman, crypto brahma, and cryptowalker would endorse a "scam"

This has been in private development for months along with a private ico. truly will be phenomenal

Crypto Future as well, he shilled me Walton and Enigma before they blew up

What would be a good entry point? What is the token's growth potential?
It appears to be at least 5x since ICO

you wont get a better entry point than now

In terms of growth potential it had potential to be very similar if not above IOTAs market cap, which would put it at 100x the current price/marketcap lol