Where's the fucking floor?

Where's support?

Post your reasoning.

Other urls found in this thread:

coinmarketcap.com/currencies/ethgas/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

The support is around $7, because that's the high point where money skelly sold a bunch.

holy fuck it didn't even bounce back this time
I think next test will be 750 zone

HOW IS THIS HAPPENING

We should never have left the 300.

But don't worry guys, we're going back there and this time we know better than try to escape.

MOMMY MAKE IT STOP MAKE THE BAD NUMBERS GO AWAY. NO I DON'T WANT THAT MCDONALDS APPLICATION MOMMY LEAVE ME ALONE

>mfw I didn't invest in my friends etherium mining op last month
>mfw I have no face because its in orbit

LOWER LOW LOWER LOW

It straight up just dropped off the fucking cliff.

Why?

Muuuaaahhahahahahaa

Eth will bounce off 750 right back to 1300.

You’ve been warned

100 Billion will dump soon back in.

Because nobody wants to buy it.

considering it was worth like $275 a few months ago, who the fuck knows? I bought all my ETH between $50-200 so I really don't care as long as it stays above $400-500

As a former eth miner with 200MH/s the floor is fucking $500 once these hipster faggots pussy out and flood ebay with FUCKING NVIDIA CARDS

My resoning is that people are selling ETH to buy alts

It is correcting to its original price at about 300 max 450

btw i just did it 20 minutes ago, hopefully it works well.

its already molested all TA, which is why TA fags are not showing up to show of how clever they are during the only time where their bullshit divination might actually matter

it all depends on what happens to buttcorn

>anybody buying alts today
deluded, the volume and market cap are still dropping

ETH will bounce back on BTC's dying corpse.

a lot of TA fags on tradingview were predicting retrace to at least 750 level back when we were hitting ATH and calling shorts
nobody listened

Nah eth never did that pattern before. It will be above 600 for sure

Oh wow they predicted there would be a market correction after a parabolic trend?

Damn maybe there is something to TA after all, really makes me think.

Most likely at 700 and stay there

Really think it'll go lower than 700?

Bendercock Cumthesquash's correction is pretty much done

Who knows. People on here barely two days ago said this would never dip back under 1k. Best advice for any long term investment is to wait until this settles. Unless you're doing quick trades as this rises and dips, it's not worth risking at the moment.

No, even FUD has a limit

No I think TA is good for identifying the ends of patterns. This is dying out

Around $500.

ETH was @ $300 before Coinbase and public started getting interested in Alt coins. Alt coin exchanges saw a surge in ETH prices because it was the "best" way to buy in thanks to Coinbase. As Alt coin prices went up, ETH went up as people needed both in order for the alt market to thrive. At this point ETH's only purpose is as a vehicle for buyers to invest into alt.

Market is currently crashing due to China/Korea cracking down on bans. Asia is selling after the ridiculous run and cashing out, worried about the bans fucking them. As Asia cashes out, US start cashing out of alt to hold ETH due to risk. With less demand for alts, there's more uncertainty in the alt market and thus no one is buying ETH, especially in a dip, while everyone is trying to cash out in ETH due to speed.

Once most of Asia cashes out, I predict prices will be higher than the $300 baseline before the fad, but not anywhere near the $750 it was with both Asia and the fad hitting steam. Unless Asia comes back in, the alt market is likely doomed. China and Korea bans have caused the great coin crash, which shows you how fickle the market is.

At the end of the day, cryptos serve no purpose except speculation, especially alts. ETH serves a purpose as the main coin for traders, while BTC served a purpose for secure online transactions and has more intrinsic value as the first to market and some adoption and as an example of what could be. But alt coins were all a joke, and if BTC with all that it has going for it drops down to $7-8k then all the alts that are basically 1% as good will be worthless.

How the fuck is the flippening ever going to happen if BTC/ETC are lockstep?!

Good analysis on market forces playing into ETH.

I disagree with your war and peace statements about alts / ETH being doomed if BTC dips even lower. You've got a good perspective in that analysis, remember that alts had to rise somehow even when BTC and ETH were the only actual 'real' players. They rose because there always will be alts. In the same way that there's asset classes where you can trade soy beans and A2 milk, there'll always be LTC, DASH, and even pure shitcoins like DOGE that will store value "intrinsically". Their "intrinsic" value isn't necessarily as a means of online transactions, but as an investment vehicle for profit. That holds, objectively, the same """intrinsic""" value that BTC holds as a store of value.

You can use fiat currency for online transactions, so to think that BTC is a shining knight because of its ability to transact online, doesn't hold up when zoomed out like you have in this interesting post here.

If BTC plummets to $2.00 USD, the market will be decimated. But it would recover, and I believe that in fact, many of the alt coins around today would still be around - and would continue to grow and develop; just with a major setback behind it.

Anyway, I think $500 is pessimistic but will wait till it hits below $800 before buying any more.

Thanks matey.

strong in liquidity and visibility. technically pulling more weight than BTC although still much to be desired in trading pairs on exchange. easiest norman shill on the market.

it has a fuckton of headroom.

$300-500 and bitcoin at 7k

I don't think any of what you said is necessarily wrong but Asia will most definitely come back. You really think all of those millions of investors are just going to hit and run permanently? Hell no, they'll remember the gains they made and want to repeat the cycle, or a new wave that missed out will want in on it.

This is just the beginning man. We might have a bad few months ahead but by this time next year the total crypto mcap is going to be at all time highs with every non-scam coin/token having mooned exponentially.

Crypto is still in its infancy, we had what, a couple months of normies in the market? It's literally nothing compared to what will come.

perhaps, for a floor

Half of all trading is in JPY, 'Asia' never left

this has happen at least 3 times with ETH

massive spike in price, crash back down to levels slightly lower than the pump, then flat, then back up slowly, then massive spike in price, then back down

I really like EGAS, it looks like a scamcoin but even if it is, at this price it can still go 10x before it gets dumped. check it out.
Take a look@ coinmarketcap.com/currencies/ethgas/

>Bendercock Cumthesquash's
lmao

we might literally hit 400 according to historical performance (and we are in a market crash so panic could kick in any minute now too)
even conservative tradingview fags predict retracement to 600

Flippening will happen by loading up btc and making it moon hard and then dropping it for Eth and just staying in eth. It won’t happen during a dip like this

the last run it took came off the back of exactly this

I agree. Alt coins have enough money to produce finished products and partnerships that eclipse BTC

lol this bot has been spamming since before the crash

it's still saying the same shit

>10x
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

What date?

One year ago

I was just replying to his comment that Asia left, as in "if Asia (or any market) did leave en mass, they would most certainly be back"

agreed.

>ETH was @ $300 before Coinbase
but that's wrong you fucking retard

2 months in crypto might as well be 2 years
nomies got in, and now we're fucked