Facebook FUD

This is trending news on FB

>Daily express

how the fuck is ripple a "major" crypto currency let alone top 3? are these people retarded?

Crashing this market with no survivors

surely THIS is the end

oh good so that means even shitcoin BTC will rebound past 20K and ethereum will end up flipping it soon afterwards wow thanks daily express!

They aren’t wrong lol. But it won’t collapse this shit will go to the moon

>fears of collapse
>Chinese ban

I really get tired of these fucking people that know nothing about crypto writing stories about it.

Normies like reporting and talking about "Ripple" because it sounds cool and has a cool logo.

my fucking timeline is filled with people saying "see i told you it was a scam just get a job" posts

>has a cool logo
Isn't it a fidget spinner?

Normies love figgit spinners. Theres probably more invested in rare fidget spinners than their own retirement.

basically

>implying it's not ture.
the game is over chaps. go back to the hotpockets.

fukin lulz

That was not the point. The point was, this market crashes because it was time for it to crash. It doesnt need a reason, its unregulated. It doesnt need a reason to go up, it will go up because people are ready to buy again. Its really fucking simple.

Not a single person sold because China was banning crypto. No one sold because they fear a collapse. Its tax season so people are selling to pay their taxes, people are selling mostly because we just came off a huge bullrun and its time to sell off.

chinkgov is the ultimate crypto pnd group. how many times have they released half-assed statements about "banning the buttcoins" now? i've lost count. they always give the market time to fully recover, then they release some fud again, for ultimate profit.

This , jews are trying to crash crypto in order to buy in.

HEY user HOW IS THAT BITBUD THING GOING?

what do you dislike about it user?

Yea because regulated markets don't crush? Only idiots want regulated market, it simply shifts the control from people to institutions, thats all it does.

Good. The sooner we get these pussyhanded normies out of crypto, the sooner we can start mooning again

Normie media controls the market. They kicked it off with a bunch of corporate whales withdrawing then started pushing fud to scare the shit out of all the twitter fags who bought in. Anyway, hodl. They'll pump it again because it's too fucking easy.

Ofc they are. TPTB are afraid.

It's one thing if people have doubts about Bitcoin, but they're saying crypto os going to just go away and that's laughable.

Kek, the next generation of normie ath buyers and bagholders is about to be born.

Silly mass media

Ausfag here. Can fucking confirm something fierce

Your just as dumb as the people that wrote the article in the opening post. Jump to as many conclusions as you want and try to find meaning in nothing, it will only lead you to more losses.

spooky, look how ripple is all shiny and in the middle and looks like a microchip or some shit.

Jews are shilling this hard.

As a ausfag this is so laughable.
What the fuck has banks ever done for me? hold my cash and if i jump through some hoops i can mabye get 1% interest a month LOL

I've bled about $150k potential profit, but it's kind of worth it to see the retarded normies almost kill themselves, and the retarded MSM propaganda.

While they invest it for you to make them selves money.

Never forget its always the name of a bank on the tallest scyscrapers.

fuck faceberg normies

fud harder so we can shake them out for good

which one of you faggots did this

Why is ripple in the middle? By order from left to right, it should be BTC - ETH - XRP. And by podium order ETH - BTC - XRP. Fucking jews

One of these coins are not like the others.

Cannot wait to see these fuckers fall. Charging poor folks $10 a month just to have an account and then pestering rich folk with opportunities to get into debt. Absolute scum of the earth.

Guess is time to buy

They've been taking heavy fire for a while, the cuckery is less to do with cash depletion and more to do with top dogs getting necked over laundering. Our regulators are to blame, and our property enthusiasts are the source.