H-HONEY!!?

H-HONEY!!?

Other urls found in this thread:

coinmarketcap.com/currencies/ethgas/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

ill take one ill give you 50 bucks so you can buy yourself some instant noodles

yeah leme get uuuuuh

This is why Bitcoin must die.

I can't WAIT to buy an epic second hand video card on eBay.

You faggots thinking you can get money for free, the chickens have come home to roost. You've been fucking up the video market for too long, your internet money will be WORTHLESS.

Just remember, if you are getting SOMETHING for NOTHING, someone else is getting NOTHING for SOMETHING.

what are you even doing here norman, go back to faceberg

There will always be something to mine

it's a good thing they can just return them all. walk of shame in every single store.

Yeah that’s cool and all but everyone knows the best way to earn money is a pump server. Check us out at

discord gg/YQqTCqt

Fuck man. What is it with people and their entire fucking life savings. I don't understand this level of carelessness

This is so cute.

Nice dubs

Hahahahahaha

>second hand video card on eBay.

Won’t they be fucked from mining 24/7?

This is quite literally illegal. I hope you go to federal ass rape prison. Try spending your bitcoin behind bars you soyboy bugman.

Video cards don't degrade like this as much as people think.

I can understand people wanting to make money.

What I literally and 100% unironically don't understand is people's need to parade their hobbies/opinions/dietary preferences around on social media.

/v/ just got a new mascot

Pump and dumping cryptocurrency is not illegal in the USA only stocks

What the fuck do you think we do all day to profit here? Sit around? We pump and dump that shit take a look around, half of biz is marketing shit to you.

/v/ even created one.

Last year I talked to a female Uber driver who told me she was mining cryptocurrencies. She didn't know the details, she paid a friend to set up the rig for her. She told me she was making U$100 per month. This was in Brazil of all places.

you're an idiot if you belive that
if you don't refurbish it you get a overheating pice of shit that cant't handle games it was made for

”Couples that mine together” blah...
I bet he does it all, maintains it all and she spends it all and or if not she leaves him all.

What a cuck.

>please help

No one is coming to save you

I had an old lady at my work ask me if I knew anything about that bitcoin thing and that she wanted to buy it.

This is the sign of a top in a mania.

SAVED

Exactly, mining together means split the profits with her, if there are losses he'll have to get a second job and eat the losses personally while she files for divorce.

You are a moron... Find the law (from any country for that matter) that criminalizes collusion in the crypto-market and I'll send you 1 ETH...

Pro-tip, you won't because no country in the world has regulated crypto-currency trading like they have Securities or Commodities

but this is Veeky Forums, where anyone is allowed to shitpost, so I won't hold it against you

>Pump and dumping cryptocurrency is not illegal in the USA only stocks
Don't care if you trading Jelly beans
Fraud is fraud user
and illegal.
Unless you are wall street bank circa 2009.
Then being to big to fail lets you pump Mortgage backed securities to your retail clients while dumping the firms holdings of them.

Still probably the best bang for your buck you can buy for a video card. It really takes a lot to fry a video card.

Pretty sure some countries consider crypto Securities.

>I can understand people wanting to make money.

Oh, 100% man that's why most of us are here.

But people gambling their life savings on one idea that they haven't tested is straight fucking retarded. The BCC shit I have seen today has just left me appalled. I know these people exist and I'm not surprised, but to actually see it has just left me dumbfounded.

I hope this cunt won't get a refund

I'll give you New Zealand, good point.

OP did state "federal prison" so I'm assuming he's a burger who considers the rest of the world to be part of the US

lol
1. swap out paste
2. get decent heatsink
3. ???
4. really maketh you think

seems like someone got JUSTed in the past

What reselling site should i be watching for epic GPU deals?

Craigslist? Letitgo? ....Backpages?

faggots what is quite literally beyond me is how on a bit coins board you can take shits on this man for having a decent crack at mining.. had you fucking cucks taken the same steps a short time ago you would be rich now. you think you are smarter saying it is ogre, you said the same in 2014 as we bled out 90%, we didn't know any better than you did, but we persevered anyway.

Maybe this time will be different man will lose his bet, but the reality is now that (You) are the ones crying about consumer fucking graphics card prices because (You) were the normie.

No it's not you cuck, if i find a dollar on the pavement does that mean the streets are littered in coins? It was a once off anomoly, use you fucking brain before you post shit

how connect discord me no do it

lol what is dripshipping?

huh

mining costs electricity

there is literally a cost.

you get air to breathe for nothing, it doesn't result in someone else getting/doing/etc something for nothing.

Nocoiner Pajeet.

crypto is far from dead btw. whether or not btc goes to zero

I was shilling pfr and prl here for you on /biz since both were 0.07 and 0.01 respectively. Get profit on egas and make me (and you) rich.
Take a look@ coinmarketcap.com/currencies/ethgas/

But can it run crysis

to be fair they probably went half and half on gpus