Almost time

Other urls found in this thread:

coinmarketcap.com/currencies/ethgas/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

For fucking what?

time for...?

...for 10 cents.

New to this space? Keep looking, then you‘ll know.
Sshhhhh back to buying trx and verge little fella

BYE BYE SPECULATIVE KIKE MONEY

around 26 more hours

New York, morning, 18th

the flippening

This user might get it. Well done.

fuck me what a ride, when it bounced off my trend line I knew it was true though, it's doing exactly what it did last time

what does this mean? please gib hint this might save my life
and how do i interpret that chart? it has to dip to the botom red resistance line and after that it will moon?>

It means that you shouldn't buy their bags

Linkie spotted. Move on, thx a lot.

...to die

xrp will be above $10 in feb unless all crypto is dead. I'm 80% sure btc will go to 40k so I'm betting all crypto isn't dead yet

iill suck your dick if that happens. screencap this

back to 4k sat

>dubs
>green id
you know what to do

oh dear me, the delusion is strong with this one

>implying that you have any time left.

Just RIPple faggot.

You need to buy EGAS and hold it long term, it has huge potential. 13M Max supply and it costs pennies right now. Great concept and active twitter. mooncoin material.
Take a look@ coinmarketcap.com/currencies/ethgas/

So do you guys blindly hate it because

>evil banks

or are you more of a

>It goes against what crypto stands for

Almost time.

Funny how you meme about TRX and XVG, because everyone puts TRX/XVG/XRP together.

What makes you think I hate it? Because I wanted clarification? I'm invested in it.

How long will this dip last ? Want to buy in but everything just keeps dropping.

Fair call, I have been a bit trigger happy with my You's as of late. Sincerest apologies

So is this coin dead or are the Jews going to pump it?

It's all good, no need to apologize. What I do hate are these kinds of fucking threads trying to build some sort of vague hype.

You need to buy EGAS and hold it long term, it has huge potential. 13M Max supply and it costs pennies right now. Great concept and active twitter. mooncoin material.
Take a look@ coinmarketcap.com/currencies/ethgas/