FUCK LTC. EVERYONE SHOULD JUST ABANDON THIS GARBAGE

No he didn’t, you retarded faggot

Remember: JUST SODL it

Go to bed cocksucker

>what is reading comprehension?

>literally no value left to lose
>look! it's the best performing coin!
This chink is a fucking joke

Jesus, read the Twitter chain then. You delusional ltcfags are like a cult lately, wilfully ignoring your great prophet shitting on each and every one of you

hes been honest pretty much the entire time you guys have criticized him for. he said a few weeks ago to be careful investing in crypto because it could go from 300 dollars to 25 dollars easily. he was right. and i trust him again to not enter the market now. one of the only honest people left in this business

Charlie is just one of us normies ponzi vicvtims, the poor naive thing fell for the PirateAt40 scam too.

Thanks to complete retards like you Lee is now a multimillionaire.

Just buy EGAS and hold it...13mil max supply and the price is sub $0.10 - at $1 it will only be 13mil market cap and even if it turns out to be a scamcoin thats still 10x returns.
Take a look@ coinmarketcap.com/currencies/ethgas/

hes a multimillionaire because he was one of the first people to not only put his trust in blockchain tech but also become one of the first developers of it.

sounds like youre a jealous faggot with no money

He was right. Charlie Lee called the top and is the best trader in the crypto space.
IQ over 170

I'm in the sphere from the early days, and Lee is a scam artist, he copy pasted the BTC code and didn't invent anything new.

literally our guy

neither did anybody else. have you noticed that nothing after bitcoin actually improved upon the blockchain nor provided anything useful beyond shit that can be added to bitcoin itself? the industry is just based off of lone entrepreneurs trying to profit off of this technology before everyone figures out that the next btc is btc.

judging by your little bcash logo there, you are nothing but a gay paj larper who takes roger ver's circumsized cock on the reg

I sold when this fella sold, best decision ever.

based gook

>tron is still top 20

Daily Reminder

Charlie Lee Sold all his LTC before the Crash

he's autistic, all the good crypto devs are

>not being able to type >

I love this new kind of meme arrow.
Should get it's own color.

user, wtf are you doing?

It's bluetexting man

I don't get it.