What are you buying?????????

What are you buying?????????

AND WHY?

Other urls found in this thread:

coinmarketcap.com/currencies/ethgas/
discord.com/invite/EWapTw
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I'm going all in on UFR during this dip.
I hate how people don't seed their fucking torrents and this shit can change that by incentivising people to seed their fucking shit.

TELCOIN
HORSE
COSS
Why? There is no why!

Waiting for BTC to dip more but going to buy some very soon. Beautiful 50 % correction, excited as fuck. Been waiting long time for this.

I wanna buy ETH but I'm curious as to where the bottom actually is

Really? Your shitty discord group still shilling in these times?

BOTTOX (BTO)
Sold my WTC and ICX and went all on in this cuz its a fucking sleeping giant = super dirt cheap atm

The CEO is example been on NEO team marketer

30$

Trying to buy the dip...but I can't fucking find the dip. Everything is in freefall. That's not a dip, it's an abyss.

Want to Buy ETH XMR Verge and Binance Coin

Req, it will pump a bit for the friday update and since it already corrected, it will stay more or less up, so since i want in anyway it's a buy now or pay more later kind of situation.

I'm buying a bag of rice and a piece of bread.

ARK because of its 1 year charts. LINK REQ, QSP and ODN because they are going to be huge by 2018. I will get NEO too if it drops bellow $50 but I don’t think it holds the same gains as above unless it does.

Green ID, legit. Cap this. Buy those and Lambo by 2019 guaranteed. You can trust me Veeky Forums

not buying anything since I got iron hands and am still holding

Adshares. Remember that this shit competes with BAT but has under 10m marketcap

I already have LINK. What should i get? REQ? QSP?

I have 0.6 ETH, how do i spread it out most efficiently?

LINK caus biz told me to do so

TELCOIN, PFR, LAMDEN

Buying? This has to be a joke. I lost all my money. I can only afford to buy food now and basic thing. Fuck you pr

Yeah but I have a job and pump more FIAT

>its an abyss
kek

I think its 800 absolute lowest is 600-500

XLM, NEO and UFR for me.

Two biggies and a great white/red/whatever hope.

Dumb thing is, UFR has weathered the market correction better than all of my other coins..

What about PFR?

bamp.

What is the best buy right now?
Which coin has dropped the most % and will surely go back to its stable normal price?

I was shilling pfr and prl here for you on /biz since both were 0.07 and 0.01 respectively. Get profit on egas and make me (and you) rich.
Take a look@ coinmarketcap.com/currencies/ethgas/

>nothing
>your a faggot

ZCL because the fork is getting closer and will make the coin moon like no other despite any market issues. TAU, even though it’s not down as much as I’d like it to be. And of course ICX and VEN.

Join our Telegram PUMP group! WE are growing super fast! Pump coming soon, see details here

t.me/SUPERPUMPGROUPX

Will look into those, thanks, quality post

I am thinking of buying like 3k worth of NEO and collect 1% in gas every month for the next 5 to 8 months while everything else tanks.
It will be like mining but without actually mining.

Anyone else know of any POS coins that dividens?

Sounds reasonable, unfortunately i myself couldnt afford that much NEO so that sucks

Priced in, faggot

BITCONNEECCC....Because you always buy the dip

You can do that with any amount.
It isn't a node based dividend or anything.
Though Binance gave me so little Gas this month from like 2 neo that it wasn't even enough to trade with it.
If you get a little bit of NEO to collect dividends be sure to do it on your own wallet.

COSS
TAU
TRX
LINK
UFR

REQ is a pretty good buy rn imo

>WANT TO BUY!!!
>CANT....

Hit coinbases tiny limit, waiting on verification other places.
How can i buy some more ETH fast /biz???

TRX kek

Already comfy on 40% XLR. Barely lost anything because of February hype.
Double dipped on Veeky Forums's coin from 20 to 35% (that one which annoys everyone), during its minor dip.
Kept 25% in BTC. Will reinvest evenly in STEEM, MTL, WAVES, PAY, and FTC bit by bit during the next few days.

Could have done better, but nobody can time the market. I was lucky that this time the pattern didn't screw me.

ICX Because KOREA

Actually, scratch that. Keeping my BTC because it's probably the first thing going up after this crash. Which means that most alts without hype are fucked. I'll buy alts after the coming BTC rally slows down.

UFR, didn't suffer that hard during this dip, so the only way is up

>didnt suffer from crash
>-25%

I looked into this coin
It sounded good at first
But i dont believe it provide anonymity for the seeder... so everyone will get fucked by the hollywood jew

Nothing, you retards, I'm shorting BTC

shill me on these coins

Stocks. In the stock market.

I'm liking $BPMC on this dip.

I'm not buying ANY /biz shill coins. The market will come alive and the best place to make money is the top 10 coins.. not some bullshit scam shitcoin you saw posted on /BIZ

I'm sticking to XEM. Never talked about here. I urge you cucks to DYOR. It's basically Japanese ETH aimed for business.

I took a long position last night in Airswapp.

Airswap is backed by gS, novogratz, and targets institutional investors. Made for market makers to power Decentralized exchanges, auctions, and shops. Legit team. Invited to Richard Bronson's island. Will speak at a GSM conference with potential big money listening and possibly investing in AST

>Verge
Do you realize that xvg is buttconnect level of scam?
Even biz laughs at it

ETH it will be 5k this year.

t. snail

Buy yourself some AST

Literally the only green thing in my portfolio at the moment. So glad I bought me some, it has helped prevent some losses.

>Verge a scam
How so?
I just thought is was a secure anonymous coin?

Don't forget TRX and ODN. Stay the fuck away from those two aswell

bamp

Have you ever tried to send a token to someone with it? Its very expensive. Cardano is going to kill it next year. You need to start using these products you are buying so you can forecast the trends.

discord.com/invite/EWapTw

ZCL 60%, could very well be some huge gains.

ETH because ETH

>Not going in on SC

If i have 0.6 ETH, how do i split it for most gains?

50/50 REQ/PFR?
100% UFR?

ZCL to hold until the fork
then Bitcoin Private until late summer.

It's not only about hollywood, user. Think about books you can no longer buy from anywhere. This is the shit I'm in for.

bamp

This guys gets it.
BTC is the way to go.

Read up on some signals based on technical analysis. I suggest STRAT, PACC, COLX, THC and ENJ.

Technical analysis based on indicators gives buy and sell targets. You put an order around that and do whatever you want till its triggered.

Dont know anything about technical analysis and indicators? Join this discord where an pro stocktrader teaches over voicechat for free. Why am i shilling this? So i can get premium membership that gives me 30min of private teaching with the stocktrader. Don't believe me? Don't click the link.

This is no pump and dump or mutual funds group

> pic is of an recent example of a signal given by the discord

GcbXdfG

More LINK, just heard about the shadowfork this morning

BTC, will be the one to lead the recovery, then back into alts. Feeling comfy