WHY IS NOONE BUYING

WHY IS NOONE BUYING
SOMEONE BUY THE DIP PLEASE BECAUSE I CAN'T LOOK AT IT CRASHING ANYMORE
i'ts great opportunity, really

I know man but i think the bottom is 800ish

IT KEEPS DROPPING MOMMY BUY THE DIP. Honestly it won’t spend a lot of time here so it’s a great investment before going up later in the afternoon.

in all seriousnes it looks like we are off the rails now, it all follow button and if more people start panic selling we could go way bellow fib levels

I hold eth since early december (got in sub 600) but I'm getting worried now more than ever

going straight to $836

All the Normans who bought at 1400 fuken rekt

>DIP
it's a DIVE my boy. a deeeep one.

we are going straight to sub $50 buddy
mETH heads are still true believers though

I just bought some more when it went into the 800’s feels good

>pls buy my bags

personally i think it should go to ~$50, but it will probably settle ~$400 because 'investors' are still just as retarded as they were 1 month ago.

It’s going to be a sale, normies don’t have the balls yet so they’ll sell when they wake up to this absolute massacre

That’s not a pattern Eth is familiar with senpai senpai

no way
No way it goes much under 600 like 500 max

OP here, please keep buying, it's working for now

almost comical how fucked up this is

This

>almost
no user, it's severely comical

THANK CHRIST ITS SLOWLY RECOVERING

IF IT GETS BACK TO 1200 IM PUTTING IT ALL IN TETHER FOR THE NEXT 3 DAYS SERIOUSLY WTF

It is a good opertunity to buy some ETH, trading well into its risk range.

However there's still much more bearish movement according to Stoch & macd..

If worst comes and the "bubble" pops, then we'll likely see a snap-down to the ma200, currently lining up with $420

I expected a 50% retracement, which we've hit today at $850 today

You will lose all hope.

fuck, t's not recovering this time

fuuuuuuck

I’d go longer in eths history to find out a reliable ma to work off since this is a final wave correction so earlier indicators of smaller 1 and 3 wave corrections don’t offer much insight into what’s happening now

They offer plenty of insight, if you draw out fib retracements from the ealier couple of waves.
You'll see with every "crash" it dips to a 78.6% retracement, and stabalize on 50% retracement.

For each, and everyone of the ealier bullwaves... I cannot figure out why this should be different in the short-mid term.

Only reason it would go go further than a 50% retracement, would be because we've been overextended whole last month.

My buy order's at $830. Just doing my part.

>Only reason it would go go further than a 50% retracement, would be because we've been overextended whole last month.
this and also normies panicking because it looks like the entire market is crashing (you know, the bubble media was talking about finally oping just like on the chart that was posted all over here since forever)

Drop the "normie" meme plz, they provide a near 0% impact on the market.

If anything, the SK fud is what's gonna kill us atm if anything...

>muh normies

It will stop crashing when the flippening happen, near $100.

I just tethered at 850 to short it a couple hundred.. prepare moon boots

You literally sold at the bottom of the risk range..

Hope it works out for you user. :)