Anyone else glad this happened?

Anyone else glad this happened?

I liked when the market was smaller. It gave me heaps of time to 'ccumulate, and it didn't give me a feeling of impending doom because the market was growing way too fast.

A lot of normies were purged out of crypto in the last few weeks with the tron, ripple and verge JUSTings. This will give us plenty of time to gather more coins before the market pushes into the trillions at some later date.

Other urls found in this thread:

coinmarketcap.com/currencies/ethgas/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

my words!

yes, i'm almost comfy. but i do feel somewhat sorry for the people who lost shitloads of money due to a lack of intelligence.

I'm comfy as fuck. Feels like 2013 all over again. Every reddit fag who spammed hodl and told their grandma to buy 300k worth of shitcoin is going to kill themselves and I'm OK with that.

Kek it's been great. Saw 2500% gains turn back into 1000% so still comfy. Wasn't comfy when I went 5x in a week. Seems toxic and it was. Can't wait to go back to steady 1% per day growth.

comfy because I sold everything at the top of the dead cat bounce around $16,000.

I'll have my bids ready at $5K

Most intelligent comment so far... If true. So at what price would you faggot baghodlrs capitulate? 8k? 5k? 3k? 900? I mean is there ever a point or do you just HODL until someone gives you your lambo?

Sometimes it's not about the money

I'm looking forward to this year user

If you were smart enough to pull out. I’m in the streets wading through the blood with bags filled with red coins. I knew this shit was coming but thought it would be fun to go through the dip. It ain’t fun no more man

At no point is it ever not about the money in capital markets

>there was an active cryptocurrency hashtag on instagram
>youtube whores were shilling ripple

burn it all down

hodl is meme created to reduce circulating supply and artificially inflate prices
and also make all the declines slower so whales can cash out while people memed into holding keep the price higher than it should be

I was shilling pfr and prl here for you on /biz since both were 0.07 and 0.01 respectively. Get profit on egas and make me (and you) rich.
Take a look@ coinmarketcap.com/currencies/ethgas/

intelligent. just when i was thinking /biz was a bunch of retards

Collude here, boyo:

discord gg/fAh4p6E

kill me

Let's take a minute to laugh at all the normies that took out loans to buy crypto.

It's great. Gives us a few more months. Normies will evebtually fomo back in again though.

You know this by your expert analysis or crystal ball?

Would feel better if I had more than a few hundred $ to dip buy

I pulled out of crypto ATH and bought a shit tonne of land in my home country. I still have heaps of crypto and like the crash to remain flying under the radar. normans are toxic fucks and ruined it. i hope they got smoked.

just take a loan

I'm so glad I paid off all my credit cards. I sure as shit did not want to owe money on cryptos.