What are the best coins for earning passive income?

What are the best coins for earning passive income?

Other urls found in this thread:

coinmarketcap.com/currencies/ethorse/
coinmarketcap.com/currencies/ethgas/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

bump for interest

watching this thread

>inb4 scam coin (bitconnect)

Astro. It's a coin run by investment Bankers, who take your money, invest them and give you a cut of the profits as dividends.

COSS

COSS

HORSE

>hasnt mooned yet

coinmarketcap.com/currencies/ethorse/

gaycoin

FYP - Pays you dividends from the platform's profits
PFR - You can setup nodes and get paid with the platform's transaction fees

You need to buy EGAS and hold it long term, it has huge potential. 13M Max supply and it costs pennies right now. Great concept and active twitter. mooncoin material.
Take a look@ coinmarketcap.com/currencies/ethgas/

COSS
HORSE

Right now it's ARK with 10% return.

Also VEN will be great if you want to wait for passive income.

PFR

Stake nav.

ECA staking rewards are huge (50% per anum, slowly decreasing), coin has lots of growth left in it too

Unironically Ethereum.

Seriously stop copy pasting this. Give at least SOME information about it, especially in a thread where it actually has relavance.
You stupid cunt.

EGAS is a airdrop token, i.e. If you hodl it, you partake in a fuckton of airdrops by doing nothing, basically getting dividends in the form of different coins.

MBRS is -basically- the same thing, and with my personal experience holding that. I made 3x my original investment purely from the airdropped tokens I gotten from that.
>(DOM in this case)..

The difference between MBRS and EGAS is firstly the mcap, EGAS is new and haven't even written their entire whitepaper.
Where as MBRS has been an established coin for the better part of half a year.

The biggest difference between the two coins is that:
MBRS requires partners in order to airdrop tokens.
EGAS does not require a partnership. Anyone who wishes can airdrop their tokens.

i.e... EGAS should in theory be firstly, worth more than MBRS. Secondly it should provide a much healthier ecosystem with it's expected many more airdrops...

See you in WC friendo.

This. Also it can be staked offline since it uses DPOS.

see trust nodes are 10k PFR and you'll get 1% of the tokens bought per transaction iirc

I'm in TNT running few nodes and sprouting beans on the side

BitConnect

what is the value of DOM? i don't see it on CMC, i have some sitting in MEW i'd like to trade for other stuff

Right now masternodes

Eventually unironically COSS

Sounds good

WTC masternode.

OMG will be a gem Q2 when they release their wallet for passive

COSS nigga

Go buy at half price right now

McDonalds coin. Great to have you onboard user.

BitconnectX, ICO is on now, get in before it MOOOOONS baby

The world you knew is gone,
This is the new world BITCONNEEEEEEEECT

$USD

XLM,

you get paid weekly from the transaction fees + inflation payout. By 2019 this thing can give you $100 a week based on the price of XLM in 2019

CEFS. It's on sale right now too like everything else, good time to load up

payfaaaaaaaaaaair get ur nodes bois

COSS, NEO, and ARK

COSS gives you dividends from any transaction made on the exchange based on the amount you keep in your exchange wallet. FIAT pairs are supposed to be on the horizon and when it happens we're talking crazy cash

NEO gives you another coin called GAS for just storing it in the wallet which is currently about half of NEO's price and rising. NEO has its own economy going on and ICOs are being made based off it. You need 1 NEO to participate in a NEO ICO and you can only transfer them in entire quantities (can buy and sell fractions of a NEO, but you can only store whole number NEOs in the wallet). Because of this it needs to be traded in large volumes to be effective and will eventually be a top 5 coin.

For ARK, you spend 1 whole ARK to vote for a delegate and after that having it in the wallet will grant you passive income based on how much you hold. The tech for the thing is good, but it's definitely far better deal if you got in early. You need like 500 in your wallet to average getting 1 back a week. If the price of it moons, obviously that will be way worth it and instead of having to wait 10 years to get back what you put in, you may only have to wait half a year.

I just read up on it briefly.
Ether has built in quantitative easing right?
>According to the terms agreed by all parties on the 2014 presale, issuance of ether is capped at 18 million ether per year
So it's okay as long as the hype train continues and volume doesn't drop below a certain point.
But why would you invest in something that has built in devaluation compared to a limited currency? Except for trends obviously.

Staking Blocknet

monica :)